Which Parks and Rec character are you? (Quiz)
Aren’t you curious which Parks and Rec character are you? In this blog post you find which character you relate to most, and you will also find all about the new special episode of Parks and Rec!
Parks and Recreation, a comedy series
Parks and Recreation traces the daily life of a department of the same name in an imaginary city in the state of Indiana. The main character, a job-obsessed civil servant, wants to go so big in politics that one day she will be involved in a sexual scandal with the vice president of the United States, she being the president.
Her boss and the director of the department are libertarians convinced that the state must not interfere at all in the lives of the citizens. Therefore, he comes to the office only to have a place to come to and is always happy when a subordinate asks for a day off. In fact, apart from the protagonist, everyone is distinguished by extreme incompetence and laziness.
The series “Parks and Recreation” was broadcasted for seven seasons during 2009-2015, during which time it gained a lot of passionate fans.
US Vice President Joe Biden and former First Lady Michelle Obama have made special appearances in the last episodes of the series, and Poehler has been awarded the Golden Globe for playing the character Leslie, a park administration official.
Which Parks and Rec character are you?
We decided to do something unique and surprise you with an amazing quiz….based on famous Parks and Rec quotes!
Yes, that’s right, we will tell which Parks and Rec character are you based on whose words you relate to most.
All you have to do is to answer honestly and make a note of how many A’s, B’s, C’s, D’s, E’s or F’s you have. Although this quiz has only 5 questions, we are pretty sure you are going to enjoy it.
Are you ready?!
#1 You think the funniest quotes is…
- “I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.”
- “I’m gonna get drunk and then I’m gonna order a three-course meal where each course is made of dessert.”
- “I love how independent my wife is, and for that reason, I will not let her speak! That came out wrong.”
- “I wasn’t listening but I strongly disagree.”
- “I just wrote a new song. Okay. Bottom line: it’s called ‘Sex Hair.”
#2 The best way to describe love is…
- “On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rush to my side so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time.”
- “What’s Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year.”
- “Wanna stick around? I’ve got a bunch of Homeland episodes burning a hole in my DVR.”
- “She’s the cold, distant mother I never had…I love her.”
- “You’re the greatest wife ever. I wish I could marry you all over again.” (Gasps) “Let’s get divorced!”
#3 You opinion on productivity…
- “I like Tom. He doesn’t do a lot of work around here. He shows zero initiative. He’s not a team player. He’s never wanted to go that extra mile. Tom is exactly what I’m looking for in a government employee.”
- “We have to remember what’s important in life: friends, waffles and work. Or waffles, friends, work. But work has to come third.”
- “Well, Yoda wouldn’t actually need networking, his powers were more spiritual.”
- “Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge.”
- “I have no idea what I’m doing but I know I do it really, really well.”
#4 This sounds just like you….
- “Don’t start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness.”
- “I am big enough to admit that I am often inspired by myself.”
- “I’m not afraid of cops. I have no reason to be I never break any laws, ever, because I’m deathly afraid of cops.”
- “Horizons are dumb. Never broaden your horizons.”
- “Let me just say, from the bottom of my heart, my bad.”
#5. You think that…
- “When I eat, it is the food that is scared.”
- “No one achieves anything alone.”
- “When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die!”
- “Being a responsible adult sucks butts.”
- “Windows are the eyes to the house.”
Great, now is time to get your results!
If you have more A’s:
You are….Ron Swanson!
If you are anything like Ron, you are harsh but at the same time loving. You are a savvy and a keeper, always having the right answer no matter what is going on.
You are reluctant to get out of your comfort zone, but you do what you have to do in order to evolve and pursue your happiness.
If you have more B’s:
You sound just like….Leslie Knope!
You are confident, assertive, secure and you know how to really appreciate the great things in your life!
You are truly an inspiration for both women and men. You always have the right words and people like to come to you for advice. You are also funny and extremely lovable.
If you have more C’s:
You are definitely a….Ben Wyatt!
You’re a lovable nerd with a great set of buns. You are incredible loyal, you know your place and respect others.
You’d never turn down a movie marathon and you probably have a thing for calzones.
If you have more D’s:
You are…April Ludgate!
You are cool, witty, and a teensy bit evil. You love a good drink and a good insult. You sometimes have trouble articulating your feelings, so you find other ways to express your love.
You are not afraid to be unique, and the truth is that behind that facade there is a lovely, kind soul that actually loves warm hugs and cuddles.
If you have more E’s:
You sound just like… Andy Dwyer!
If you are like Andy you may be often considered childish, however you are incredible lovable and loyal.
It is easy for you to gain other people’s hearts and you often have a great impact on them. You are not afraid to show your vulnerability, to be romantic and to fully enjoy life as it is.
If you have an equal number of letters:
It is impossible to choose, isn’t it?
But hey, this only means that you’ve got the best from all Parks and Rec characters. You are smart, funny, cool, perhaps with a dark humour and someone who likes to spent their weekend watching a movie marathon.
New special episode in 2020
The cast of the popular comedy series “Parks and Recreation” will reunite in a special episode made for the benefit of the fight against coronavirus, informed the Press Association in late April 2020.
The stars of the series, including Amy Poehler, Chris Pratt, Rashida Jones, Nick Offerman, Rob Lowe, Aziz Ansari, Adam Scott, Aubrey Plaza and Jim O’Heir, will return to the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana, NBC told.
The action will take place at the moment, the character played by Poehler, Leslie Knope, trying to keep in touch with colleagues from the park administration during the social distance.
“Like a lot of people, we looked for ways to contribute and we thought that if we put these characters together for one night, we’d be able to raise some money,” said the show’s creator, Mike Schur.
“I sent an optimistic email to the team and they all responded in 45 minutes. Our old ‘Parks and Rec’ team brought to life a slice of over 30 minutes of quarantined life in Pawnee and we hope that everyone will be happy. And that they will donate! “
The money raised will go to the COVID-19 Response Fund set up by the charity Feeding America, which helps food banks across the United States.
The series “Parks and Recreation” was broadcast for seven seasons during 2009-2015, during which time it developed a base of passionate fans.
US Vice President Joe Biden and former First Lady Michelle Obama have made special appearances in recent episodes of the series, and Poehler has been awarded the Golden Globe for playing the character Leslie, a park administration official.
The special episode was broadcasted in the United States on April 30.
More Funny Parks and Rec quotes
1. “I don’t want to be overdramatic, but today felt like a hundred years in hell and the absolute worst day of my life.” – Leslie Knope
2. “I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes. – Ron Swanson
3. “Everything hurts and I’m dying.” – Leslie Knope
4. “There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water that is lying about being milk.” – Ron Swanson
5. “If I keep my body moving, and my mind occupied at all times, I will avoid falling into a bottomless pit of despair.” – Chris Traeger
6. “I care. I care a lot. It’s kinda my thing.” – Leslie Knope
7. “I want to be a giant head and mouth, and just eat rows and rows of junk food pellets.” – Ann Perkins
8. “Ugh. I hate talking to people about things.” – April Ludgate
9. “I have never taken the high road. But I tell other people to ‘cause then there’s more room for me on the low road.” – Tom Haverford
10. “I’m allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 sushis I vomit.” – Andy Dwyer
11. “It’s like I always say. When life gives you lemons, you sell some of your grandma’s jewelry, and go clubbing.” – Jean Ralphio
12. “When Andy and I used to go to the movies, he would always try to guess the ending of the movie. And he would always guess that the main character had been dead the whole time. Even when we saw Ratatouille.” – Ann Perkins
13. “I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things.” – Leslie Knope
14. “My body is finely tuned, like a microchip, and the flu is like a grain of sand. It could literally shut down the entire system.” – Chris Traeger
15. “I totally hear you, but, erm, I also don’t like what you’re saying. So if you say no, I will start a fire in the bathroom.” – Mona Lisa
16. “These dogs are so cute I want to throw up and kill myself.” – Craig Middlebrooks
17. “Treat yo self.” – Donna Meagle
18. “I’m gonna buy some sweat pants and a Nicholas Sparks novel. Might as well lean into it.” – Tom Haverford
19. “One person’s annoying is another’s inspiring and heroic.” – Leslie Knope
20. “Boss man, I wanna go home early. Ooh, hold on actually, hang on. Yeah, no, I wanna quit and never come here again.” – Mona Lisa
In my opinion, Parks and Recreation is among the best series of this type, somewhere between The Office and 30 Rock, both very good.
We meet some incredibly funny characters: Leslie (Amy Poehler), Tom (Aziz Ansari) and Andy (Chris Pratt) are among my favorites. I recommend the series, it’s really worth watching, and I was really excited about the new episode!
Please let us know if you enjoyed our quiz and which Parks and Rec character are you. We’d love to know!