What is Talkspace maintenance plan? (+6 pros of Talkspace)
In this article, we will be discussing what the Talkspace maintenance plan is. We will also be explaining how you can change your subscription or your plan in Talkspace. In addition to this, we will be looking at the various advantages and also disadvantages of Talkspace. Talkspace is one of the leading platforms in online therapy that millions of users depend on every day.
What is Talkspace maintenance plan?
The Talkspace maintenance plan is one where the user pays a mere sum of $49 per month. This even more economic plan allows the user to access or communicate with their therapists or providers one day in a week. This maintenance plan brings even more affordability for those who need lesser therapy sessions.
How to change your Talkspace subscription?
If you want to change your Talkspace subscription, you can do so by following these steps described as follows:
- You will need to log into your Talkspace account and click on your username which you will find located at the upper left part of your screen
- In your ‘Account’, choose the ‘Payment and Plan’ option
- In the page that appears, click on the ‘Change Plan’ option
- Choose the plan that you prefer and then click on ‘Continue’
- Review the plan details and then click on ‘Confirm Plan Change’
- Finally, provide your payment details and then click on ‘Complete purchase’
Advantages of using Talkspace
Talkspace is one of the most popular online therapy platforms in the market today. The many users who utilize this platform for their mental health needs and requirements have much to gain from its amazing features. Some of the advantages that Talkspace can bring to users have been elaborated in this section:
Talkspace brings more safety to users
Talkspace, and even other online therapy platforms, bring a lot of safety to their users. Even if it is with their own therapist, many individuals are still hesitant to be in a room alone with a stranger. This is even more relatable to those survivors of violence or assault. Since there is no physical meeting required between the therapist and the user, the level of safety is much higher.
It provides economic plans
This platform provides a variety of cost-effective plans that users will simply love. This is important as many individuals shy away from therapy due to the high-cost factor. The great thing about Talkspace is that it even provides insurance coverage for all its plans, significantly increasing the affordability of good quality therapy.
It has couples therapy
The platform also offers couples therapy for its users. Couples therapy and family therapy help in creating a more positive and constructive home environment, which is necessary for the good mental health of those who are living in it. Couples therapy is not only for those who are having difficulties in their relationships, but also for those who want to understand each other better.
It also has therapy for teens
Talkspace also provides therapy for teenagers or adolescents, between the ages of 13 years and 18 years. Teens therapy is necessary since this age is filled with stress and frustration related to many aspects that adolescents will not be comfortable to open up about. Therapy for teens can help these kids maneuver this rocky age and learn effective coping skills to use in their lives.
It has a sleep program
This platform additionally offers a sleep program that goes on for a period of about eight weeks. Insomniacs who are having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep can greatly benefit from the numerous behavioral and cognitive strategies that this program teaches. Insomnia, as a condition, can disrupt physical as well as mental health, and thus this program becomes necessary for many.
It offers great security
The security features of Talkspace are simply top notch and thus users can be assured that their information and data is well-guarded. The platform undergoes regular audits and surveillance to detect any anomalies or vulnerabilities early on so that they can be fixed immediately. This makes Talkspace completely HIPAA compliant and thus brings better quality to the therapy.
Disadvantages of Talkspace
Talkspace also has a few limitations that users have experienced, such as:
- The costs of the plans of Talkspace can still be quite high if the user does not have insurance
- Talkspace also does not have group therapy features, that many users actually look forward to
- There are still many individuals who have their reservations about the effectiveness of online therapy itself, and thus they may be hesitant to use platforms like Talkspace
- This platform cannot be used in times of emergencies or crises as the therapists are not guaranteed to respond immediately
- Not all the plans of Talkspace have live sessions, and this can be a letdown for the users
- The prices of the plans are also not mentioned until the very last stage of sign-up, which can seem coercive for new users
Alternative to Talkspace
Just like Talkspace, there are many other platforms that offer online therapy at economic prices. The best one among these is Betterhelp and this platform does not only offer cost-effective plans but also provides financial assistance to those users who have need of it.
In this article, we have described what the Talkspace maintenance plan is. We have also explained how you can change your subscription or your plan in Talkspace. In addition to this, we have looked at the various advantages and also disadvantages of Talkspace.
If you like this article, please post your comments and questions below.