In this article, I will answer a frequently asked question: Who are soul mates and how do we find them?
To help you, I have compiled a list of 100 positive affirmations to attract love into your life.
You can find them below.
What are soul mates?
Finding love can sometimes be difficult because life comes with a lot of challenges, experiences, desires and expectations… and most of the time all of these are not perfectly aligned with your deepest thoughts.
And if you are thinking of finding your partner, that person who completes you and who perfectly understands who you are and what you need in a relationship, you have most definitely heard about soul mates.
Everyone has a soul mate
Happy is the one who finds his or her partner in this beautiful journey through life… but, unfortunately, most people make decisions based on fear or lack of trust, are content with less or indulge in a relationship, only from the simple reason that they are not aware that they can do more.
It takes time and patience to find your happiness.
An open heart will accept love in its life
Love will come into your life when you least expect it… I’m sure you’ve heard this statement many times.
And it’s perfectly true!
You must have an open heart, because only in this way will you be prepared to attract true happiness, well-being and love into your life.
Soul mates have a deep connection
To be deep, a connection between two people takes time, and you know that nothing can compare to a harmonious, clean and warm relationship.
Meeting the right person for you means travelling together in this beautiful life, evolving, growing, understanding your true nature, and words are not always necessary.
Soul mates fight sometimes
Having a deep connection with someone does not mean that everything is always wonderful, and this should not discourage you.
No matter how much you love and respect each other, there will be times when you will face everyday situations, those daily problems that can give you headaches.
But all these things will not affect your relationship, because together you can use the full potential you have and overcome any problem with a lot of calm and understanding.
Soul mates love each as they are
He who accepts the invitation to come into your life, to love and respect you, is able to love you fully, as you really are, with all good and bad.
Soul mates love unconditionally, live to the fullest every moment spent together and celebrate their love every day.
They offer understanding and respect and nothing can shake their feelings, not even the little whims…
Below you will find a list of 100 statements to attract love into your life, but also some quotes about soul mates, which are absolutely breathtaking.
Side Note: I grew this blog to over 500,000 monthly pageviews and it now finances our charitable missions. If you are looking to start a blog as a source of income or to help your community then view our how to start a blog guide.
100 Positive affirmations for love and soul mates
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I deserve to be fully loved.
- God loves me unconditionally.
- I’m good enough.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I can grow and develop.
- I respect myself and I respect others.
- I radiate love and I attract love.
- There are loving people.
- I can attract a loving partner.
- I can be loved without being disappointed.
- I can have a partner without giving up what I like in life.
- It is possible to be with my soul mate and have enough time for myself.
- I am irresistible to my partner.
- Love is my divine right by birth.
- I know how to live without believing that love will hurt me.
- I know how to live without believing that love will make my life harder.
- I know how to understand that the well-being of love helps me to be successful.
- I know I may be loved for what I am.
- I may have a relationship with someone who really loves me.
- My soul mate and I are predestined.
- I may be in a loving relationship where I get a lot of support.
- I can attract a trusted partner.
- . I may have a wonderful and understanding partner.
- I choose to live without abusive relationships and I invite true love into my life.
- I can have a long-term loving relationship with a loyal partner.
- I choose to have a happy intimate life with a person who truly loves me.
- I radiate beauty inside me, outside.
- I know how to appreciate myself.
- I know how to accept myself.
- I am valuable.
- I know how to respect myself.
- I choose a love that honours me.
- I treat myself with love, respect and compassion.
- I reject behaviours that hurt me.
- I know how to live without relationships with abusers.
- The partner I am looking for is also looking for me.
- All I have to do to be loved is to be myself.
- I know how to live without fighting to be loved.
- I am created to be with my soul mate.
- I know the difference between fake love and true love.
- I know how to live without becoming dependent on partners who hurt me.
- There is an indestructible spiritual connection between me and my soul mate.
- I will recognize my soul the second we meet.
- My soul mate completely loves me.
- I know who I am.
- My soul mate is trustworthy.
- I know that my soul mate is the love of my life.
- My soul mate is someone who will fully understand me, will love me completely and will be deeply in love with me.
- My soul mate and I are very compatible.
- My soul mate and I know each other from other lives and from other times.
- My soul mate and I will meet at the right time.
- My soul mate and I are predestined to be together.
- I can trust my soul mate.
- I deserve to be loved and adored completely.
- My soul mate is my best friend.
- My soul mate is my best partner.
- I trust in my ability to meet my soul mate.
- My soul mate is someone with whom I am completely physically compatible.
- My soul mate is someone with whom I am completely emotionally compatible.
- My soul mate is someone I am completely sexually compatible with.
- My soul mate is someone with whom I am fully intellectually compatible.
- My soul mate is someone with whom I am completely spiritually compatible.
- My soul mate and I have the same values.
- My soul mate is someone I completely love and adore and who loves and adores me completely.
- My soul mate and I are best friends.
- My soul mate and I are happy together.
- I know how to be loved by my soul mate.
- I am safe.
- My soul mate is someone I admire and who admires me.
- I am important to my soul mate.
- My soul mate supports and encourages me.
- My soul mate believes in me.
- My soul mate is generous and kind.
- My soul mate and I are perfect for each other.
- My soul mate accepts me and understands me.
- My soul mate looks at me with the eyes of love.
- My soul mate has character and integrity.
- My soul mate is the love of my life.
- My soul mate is the ideal partner for me.
- I love being with my soul mate.
- My partner is everything I ever wanted.
- I have complete confidence in my soul mate.
- All the differences between me and my soul mate are easily resolved.
- My soul mate is someone who has brought out the best in me.
- My soul mate gives me a healthy sentimental framework.
- My soul mate is someone who makes me feel that my presence matters.
- I love myself completely.
- I respect and admire myself completely.
- I only attract in my life relationships that are for the highest good of all those involved.
- My soul mate and I love to have nurturing conversations.
- My soul mate is the best company for me.
- I am happy with my soul mate.
- I am accepted and valued for what I am.
- I accept and love myself deeply.
- I am unique and very special and I appreciate that.
- I am a good person and I give myself real value knowing how precious I am.
- I deserve a true love affair like anyone else in this world.
- I know I’m as important as anyone else.
- I know that I deserve happiness and that gratitude will be a part of my life soon.
65 Quotes about soul mates
- “I’d do anything for her if she really wanted me to. I would even walk away from the chance of a lifetime if she asked me to… and I could even be happy about it.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “If you have ever felt the world melt away when the woman you know is destined to be yours walks into the room; if you have felt your soul reach out to hers, finally making you feel whole; if you tremble when you touch her from sheer awe at being the one who has that right; if the darkness swallows you and you begin to suffocate at the thought of losing her, then you will have a small taste of what it is like to be bonded.” ― Quinn Loftis
- “And you have to believe me when I tell you that no one could ever be as beautiful as you are at this very moment because I could never want anyone more than I want you right now.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “Love is supposed to lift you up, not hold you down. It is supposed to push you forward, not hold you back.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “He could no longer pretend not to have been brought to his knees by her blows, and he could no longer avoid the sentiments that his heart forced him to feel.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “Marika was a huge book nerd, a sucker for YA, and had a TBR pile taller than her.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “Your soul can’t inhabit another person’s body.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “Everything around her was in a fog; the intense light that always shone in his aqua blue eyes was the only thing in focus, but it was suddenly unknown… different… almost embarrassing.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “I don’t know anything about other clubs and the national team, and I don’t care about them either… I love the guy, not the soccer player.” ― Mirella Muffarotto
- “I married a man who was as much a part of me as my own soul.” ― C.J. English
- “Sveta had much less to say, but she sat with Lev and held his hand, and when I asked her what had made her fall in love with him, she replied, ‘I knew he was my future. When he was not there, I would look for him, and he would always appear by my side. That is love.’ Sveta” ― Orlando Figes
- “Just you and me against the world.
Always and forever.”
― Jessica Sorensen
- “Whose is all these ghosts?” she said, smiling at a flustered-looking Geraldine.
“Oh,” said Geraldine, “I think they might be mine…?”
― Diane Hall
- “Life is closely related to science than art because it has more practicals” ― Samir Pradhan
- “We were two throats and one eye and we had no price.” ― Toni Morrison
- “…she knew, with all her heart that running away from the country’s top relationship coach was as good as saying, ‘there’s no hope for me, ever’!” ― Diane Hall
- “She lifted her head. “He knows I love you.” She touched his face, her fingers trembling. “He knows, Jackson. He can’t get in when I’m filled with you and it’s making him angrier. He’s never denied himself anything and he believes he owns me.”
“Well, he’s wrong, Elle. No one owns you.” ― Christine Feehan
- “Ten years ago he’d said these words to me, told me that he loved me. I’d believed they were the words of a lonely, infatuated boy: real, but not lasting. Now the same man was standing before me, saying that he’d loved me all this time – and that it was real. He didn’t care that I was older than him; he didn’t care that I was ridden with insecurities, and he’d forgiven me for doubting him.” ― Jane Harvey-Berrick
- “But the fact remains: in terms of physiology and anatomy, we fit together like two jigsaw pieces, much as our voices merged into one, complementing each other when we sang the song that later became ‘ours’.” ― Victoria Sobolev
- “Can we do this love thing over?
I want to fall again, this time deeper.”
― Sakshi Narula
- “Most serious relationships begin as casual relationships and evolve into something serious.” ― Kevin Darné
- “What did I know of the kind of love that made it hard to breathe, where your body ached day and night for that connection with another, physically, mentally, spiritually? It was utterly new and terrifying and exhausting and wonderful. I was dazzled by the light that spilt from him into the shadow of my previous existence. He eclipsed everything, erased everything that had gone before. I was reborn—not just to him, but to myself. And I was ready for the adventure.” ― Jane Harvey-Berrick
- “I wish that you would be my Last Wish!” ― Somya Kedia
- “I felt everything. I felt the moment when she let herself believe in me, in our fierce love that a decade apart hadn’t been able to kill; the moment she believed in herself, and everything that I knew she felt, too; and the moment that my heart knew I’d spend the rest of my life with this woman … this amazing, brave, fearless, loving woman.” ― Jane Harvey-Berrick
- “With her in my arms, all the bad things fell away. The years of wanting her and missing her and trying to hate her; surviving boot camp; the hell that was Iraq. Ten, long, lonely years of wanting what I couldn’t have. And in four days I’d be gone again, knowing what I’d be missing, daring to hope that she’d wait for me this time.
“God, Caro. You make it all worthwhile. Thank God for you.”
― Jane Harvey-Berrick
- “I watch as his muscles ripple under his silky skin—the blue of the sky, the green of the sea in his expressive eyes; the sun forever fixed in his golden hair. The kindness and goodness that matches his beauty on the outside.
He turns to smile at me, his eyes asking me why I’m staring at him so intently. The answer? Because I know I’m loved. My skin will wrinkle and my hair will go grey, my body will bend with age—and I will be loved. In this life and in the next. I will be loved. Whatever the world throws at us, wherever the next adventure leads, I will be loved.
Sempre e per sempre.” ― Jane Harvey-Berrick
- “I’m so broken, Jackson. Inside and out. I don’t know who I am anymore. You don’t have to do this.”
His mouth tightened. His jaw set and a muscle ticked there. He stared her down without blinking.
“Make no mistake, Elle, I’m helping because I do have to do this. You’re mine. You were always meant for me . . .” ― Christine Feehan
- “now that I know you exist,
how do I not love you” ― butterflies rising
- “Your story is your soul. The longer you’re with someone, the more you trust them, the more you’re willing to tell. I believe when you find your real partner, you tell them everything until there’s nothing left. Then you start from the beginning again, only this time it’s their story as well as yours.” ― Jonathan Carroll
- “Falling in love is easy: we are all interesting clumsy someone’s.
Soul-knowing takes a lifetime, that’s why you pick one.”
― Karl Kristian Flores
- “Sometimes souls vibe even before eyes meet. They’re a familiar stranger. It’s difficult to explain, but when you feel it, you know it.”
― Steve Maraboli
- “Before this week, I never realized that real-life romance isn’t like the movies. Things don’t have to be so serious and intense all the time. You can have intensely serious feelings for someone and be silly with them. You can go from making out to laughing, and back to making out, and that’s okay.”
― Dallas Woodburn“Friendship is the thread that weaves our hearts together with love” ― Mimi Novic
34, “In retrospect, he looked back on the events that had drawn them together and believed with all his heart that an invisible hand had moved him and her about like pieces on a chessboard, aligning their positions, manipulating incidents, bringing them inexorably to a collision point. Fate? The Almighty? Alex didn’t know, nor did he care to guess. All that mattered was this moment and the feeling that it was wonderfully and perfectly right.”
― Catherine Anderson
35. “She had made no objection when he told her the baby was his, that she was his. He prayed to God she had no objections. He was in too deep to turn back now. Head over heels in love.
Irrevocably so. She had brought joy into his life beyond his wildest dreams, a sweet, wondrous joy that made every breath he took seem worthwhile. Seeing the world through her eyes had given him a new appreciation of it. Newborn foals. Mice in the attic. Waltzing to silent melodies. Drinking tea that didn’t exist. She was both child and woman, wrapped up in one, a delightful blend, and he loved both.
To lose her now … Just the thought made Alex ache, so he pushed it from his mind. She belonged to him in the eyes of God and man. The child she carried was his. Nothing was ever going to change that. He wouldn’t allow it to, because to lose her, now that he had found her, would be to die inside.”
― Catherine Anderson
36. “when you are there, be truly present, be into that moment, 100%, and that place, or person, or experience will forever become part of you” ― Bodhi Smith
37. “We all have a spiritual connection to certain individuals, which transcends the mental and physical illusions of this experience we call life. It cannot be forgotten, even if we refuse to interact with those people concerned. This connection is true love, and nothing we say or do can break it.”
― Wayne Gerard Trotman
38. “our life is a colouring book…together we colour our world onto the vibrant pages with our radiant hues, saturating and warming our lives with a beauty that’s so filled with colourful luminosity, just like sparkling sunbeams shining through a thousand colourful leaves ablaze on autumn trees” ― Bodhi Smith
39. “she said simply, ‘my favourite colour is you’…and that’s all it took for my heart to be ablaze with love”
― Bodhi Smith
40. “when you are really into something, jump into it with all your heart, and it will find its way into your heart forever” ― Bodhi Smith
41. “Do you want those things? Do you want to go to bed with me at night? Wake up with me in the morning? Drive me crazy looking all sexy and drowsy over your tea? Spend your life with me, Hannah. Grow old with me. We can sit on the porch in our rockers and I swear, baby, at the end of it all, you’ll know no one could have loved you more or better. I can give that to you. I swear I can, baby. Love me back, Hannah.” ― Christine Feehan
42. “We knew each other, it was as if each could see the other one’s soul. Once you see into someone’s soul, you’re attached forever.”
― L.J. Smith
43. “step after step to finding this frame in time, a nightlight illuminated me on this night, lighting me up and further helping me to continue to find my way, find meaning and discover my purpose, and my own light glowing inside me”
― Bodhi Smith
44. “I am woven into you
You are woven into me
Through our combined vision
We can see Eternity”
― Collette O’Mahony
“I shall love you
With all my love
Not just a portion
Love’s vast expanse
Moves through me
To receive it
Expand your heart
Into the infinite
And when this
Body is dust we shall
Find each other
All over again”
― Collette O’Mahony
45. “The current girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband is often an utterly unsuccessful attempt to stop missing or loving the previous one.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
46. “You took away the meaning of temporary and threw the winds of eternity at me”
― Amina Mughal
48. “True love can demolish any obstacles – even bond those two who are completely different creatures because, with their souls, they are one…” ― Tamuna Tsertsvadze
49. “This day, this hour, this minute, will not come around again in our entire life. Let us speak with love to everyone we meet and remind each other how beautiful we really are.” ― Mimi Novic
50. “We all remember the ones who touched our heart so deeply,
That our heartbeats began to dance and reminded us to live once again.”
― Mimi Novic
51. “I think people that are too similar…they don’t mix well. I used to think soul mates were two of the same. I used to think I was supposed to look for somebody that was just like me. I don’t believe in soul mates anymore and I’m not looking for anything. But if I did believe in them, I’d believe your soul mate was somebody who had all the things you didn’t, that needed all the things you had. Not somebody who’s suffering from the same stuff you are.” ― Taylor Jenkins Reid
52. “They all get the crazy idea that whoever has the most friends wins. One is enough.
Just find that one, irreplaceable someone.”
53. “May you always think of me, and remember me when love is where you want to come home”
― Nicola An
54. “It was more like I saw him coming and knew he was the one. I went out of myself to meet him and then couldn’t get back inside without bringing him with me.” ― Gail Godwin
55. “I’ve always loved you, Adriene. I just didn’t know it until I saw you. – Blake Garrett” ― Ann H. Gabhart
56. “All my life I will love you like the way I do right now.
Live for me and I will for you !”
― Krishna Chhetri
57. “Our souls are dyed in the same colour.” ― Krishna Chhetri
58. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” ― Candace Bushnell
59. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” ― Criss Jami
60. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” ― John Joseph Powell
61. “What if you find your soul mate… at the wrong time?” ― Lauren Kate
62. “There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile…no sound sweeter than your laughter…no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. Tell me, Lillian, dearest love…how can you have reached so far inside my heart?” ― Lisa Kleypas
63. “…and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight, as I may say, even for a moment…” ― Plato
“What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not.” ― Tarryn Fisher
64. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” ― Shannon L. Alder
65. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” ― Emery Allen
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
|Robin Williams Quotes|
|Shawshank Redemption Quotes|
|Shel Silverstein quotes and poems|
|Stop bullying quotes|
I recommend that you read these positive affirmations about love daily, at least some of them/day.
These will bring into your life the light, love, hope and everything you’re looking for.
Did you like these quotes about soul mates? Which one is your favourite?