In this blog post, we talk about what it takes to find yourself.
We also have beautiful and inspirational quotes about finding yourself.
How can you find yourself?
It is true that life does not come with a treasure map to follow to discover abundance, success or happiness, nor do you have a URL to search Google for more information about you and your mission here, on Earth.
We can only take responsibility for our lives and even if we sometimes feel lost, seek to understand the meaning of experience and a suitable way for us to overcome this stage.
Nothing has a meaning in itself, predetermined or the same for everyone.
We choose whether to give the experience a meaning that will make us feel stronger or that will make us feel weak and abused.
Usually, people who have experienced this condition say after a while, “If I hadn’t felt so lost then, I wouldn’t have been able to become what I am today.”
Even if you have to continue your social life, work, husband / wife duties, mother / father, etc., try to spend as much time as possible with yourself.
Such advice may seem counterintuitive, but only in solitude you can find yourself.
I hope these quotes about finding yourself below will inspire you and help you in your journey towards oneself.
5 quotes about finding yourself
- “You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.” ― Mandy Hale
- “I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “Life is painful and messed up. It gets complicated at the worst of times, and sometimes you have no idea where to go or what to do. Lots of times people just let themselves get lost, dropping into a wide open, huge abyss. But that’s why we have to keep trying. We have to push through all that hurts us, work past all our memories that are haunting us. Sometimes the things that hurt us are the things that make us strongest. A life without experience, in my opinion, is no life at all. And that’s why I tell everyone that, even when it hurts, never stop yourself from living.” ― Alysha Speer
- “One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale
- “If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.” – Mandy Hale
15 quotes about finding yourself
- “Somehow, we’ll find it. The balance between whom we wish to be and whom we need to be. But for now, we simply have to be satisfied with who we are.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” ― Mandy Hale
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you leave, it will always hurt to come back and remember what you once had and who you once were. Then it will hurt just as much to leave again, and so it goes over and over again. Once you’ve started to leave, you will run your whole life.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
- “You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn’t have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with— maybe you’ll stay with yourself, too.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “I just want to be someone, to mean something to anyone…” ― Charlotte Eriksson
- “You said you knew the perfect place to run to. A place that was empty of people, and buildings, and far, far away. A place covered in blood-red earth and sleeping life. A place longing to come alive again. It’s a place for disappearing, you’d said, a place for getting lost… and for getting found.
I’ll take you there, you’d said.
And I could say that I agreed.” ― Lucy Christopher
- “If you want to find the trail, if you want to find yourself, you must explore your dreams alone. You must grow at a slow pace in a dark cocoon of loneliness so you can fly like wind, like wings, when you awaken.” ― Francesca Lia Block
- “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
- “Don’t worry about finding your soul mate. Find yourself.” ― Jason Evert
- “You’ve got to find yourself first. Everything else will follow.” ― Charles de Lint
- “When you’re unhappy, you get to pay a lot of attention to yourself. And you get to take yourself oh so very seriously. Your truly happy people, which is to say, your people who truly like themselves, they don’t think about themselves very much. Your unhappy person resents it when you try to cheer him up, because that means he has to stop dwelling on himself and start paying attention to the universe. Unhappiness is the ultimate form of self-indulgence.” ― Tom Robbins
- “It is not true that everyone is special. It is true that everyone was once special and still possesses the ability to recover it.” ― Criss Jami
- “People who fit don’t seek. The seekers are those that don’t fit.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “No, a true seeker, one who truly wished to find, could accept no doctrine. But the man who has found what he sought, such a man could approve of every doctrine, each and every one, every path, every goal; nothing separated him any longer from all those thousands of others who lived in the eternal, who breathed the Divine.” ― Hermann Hesse
- “I will come back to you, I swear I will;
And you will know me still.
I shall be only a little taller
Than when I went.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
20 quotes about finding yourself
- “There’s something really cool about knowing that your destiny is SO big that you’re not meant to share it with anyone. At least not yet.” ― Mandy Hale
- “So they gave me love in the form of poison and tiny little pills, programming my emotions, teaching me how to feel. To act correct and talk correct and answer without knowing the question, because that, my dear, is how you get love. Yes that, dear youth, is how you’ll be loved. I tried to medicate my own little mind with chemicals and adrenaline, tasting sweeter every night, shaking louder every time. Sitting wide awake in bed until the world disappears, writing poetry to concentrate on something real while waiting for the love to arrive.
I’ve been looking for it night after night, waiting patiently for it to show up, maybe somewhere in between the state of awake and asleep, alive and not so alive, sober and not so sober.
(I lost track of the difference somewhere in between.)” ― Charlotte Eriksson
- “When God takes out the trash, don’t go digging back through it. Trust Him.” ― Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- “But there was a difference between being stuck and choosing to stay. Between being found and finding yourself.” ― Martina Boone
- “Your voice has haunted every inch of my soul since the last time I heard it…my world had been so dark, void of sound and then I heard you sing again—and it exploded. Everything came crashing down on me that I’d been holding in, and then I was just a mess. But I wasn’t suffering in silence anymore. I was suffering from the impenetrable sound of your voice on repeat in my head.” ― Cassandra Giovanni
- “And I realized that some things just don’t work that way. Life isn’t a fairy tail. And the person you fall in love with doesn’t always love you back. But that’s ok, because at the very least it makes you stronger. And brings you to a place where you can fall in love with yourself. And that to me is more important than finding someone that only makes you complete when they are around, It’s really about Finding the person that will teach you ALL the lessons you need to know …so that you feel complete all by yourself. ” ― Bethany Brookbank
- “I don’t want to be just one thing. I want to be brave and selfless and intelligent and honest and kind.” ― Veronica Roth
- “Fer in our dreams we find ourselves. Who we were. Who we are. Who we can become. Sleep. Dream.” ― Moira Young
- “While you’ll feel compelled to charge forward it’s often a gentle step back that will reveal to you where you and what you truly seek.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Money isn’t the solution to your problems. It only lets you carry your unhappiness around in style.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Whatever it takes to find the real you, don’t be daunted if the rest of the world looks on in shock.” ― Stephen Richards
- “When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner.” ― Stephen Richards
- “We all have scars. If we embrace them and choose to learn from them, they will make our lives more interesting, and they will give us a deeper perception.” ― Diamante Lavendar
- “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Looking in the mirror, staring back at me isn’t so much a face as the expression of a predicament.” ― Colin Firth
- “It is one thing to lose people you love. It is another to lose yourself. That is a greater loss.” ― Donna Goddard
- “Have you ever truly, keenly felt like you don’t know who you are? Do you ever do something and think, Who is at the controls? Like some mad pilot has locked you out of the cockpit? I definitely do. I feel a kind of vertigo that makes me shake afterwards. I guess we all feel it when making a difficult-seeming choice, and sometimes you seriously don’t know what you want because you don’t know who you’re supposed to be, or who you want to be. Physics, my first and second families, my philosophy degree, had all failed to help me answer that question. The former has led me to wonder whether I am one of an infinite number of Slices in multiple universes. A quantum mess-up, which is someone who messes up in every one of those universes but in different ways.” ― Olivia Sudjic
- “Find yourself and you will find your freedom.” ― Gillian Duce
- “The more I stepped away from darkness, the less it felt like home.” ― Mitali Meelan
- “Relax, refresh and revive your soul, spirit and body.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
30 quotes about finding yourself
- “He gave himself to them completely, with no guilt, no shame, no reservation, and in that surrender he found a quiet, shining pearl he had never known existed – himself. He was Sam. He was Sunshine. He was Peaches.” ― Heidi Cullinan
- “Life isn’t always about finding yourself. More often than not, it’s about discovering who God created you to be.” ― David A.R. White
- “There’s something beyond all this. We see hints in books and music.” ― Rich Shapero
- “I don’t want the void. I don’t want fantasies. I want some- thing real—not another fragment of truth to puzzle over . . . .” ― Rich Shapero,
- “From this point forth, find me nowhere,
Just on the back porch, without a care
And without a screen” ― Eric Overby
- “Find yourself; it’s worth the treasure.” ― Amaranthine Poetry
- “Sherman Alexie: Reading centers on finding yourself in a book.” ― Anita Silvey
- “Sometimes you have to lose the world to discover yourself.” ― Adrian Leslie Lobo
- “to finally feel freedom, relax your grip and dive into the space of your passion” ― Stephen Lentini
- “Sometimes the meaning in life hits you like a meteorite.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “Dear Shiva/ God/ Allah or whatever you want to call upon! ” Please teach me how you would like to be found and not the way I find you…for there’s no I it’s only YOU ! “
” Please Teach me how would you like to be LOVED and not the way I love you for there’s no I it’s only YOU !” ― Syed Sharukh
- “It is in the darkest that you really begin to find yourself.” ― Amaranthine Poetry
- “Always remember it’s never about the other, the whole effort is to find your true self ‘through’ the other. In fact whenever your focus shifts from YOU to the other, there is bondage which will result in pain and anguish. The other is just a medium through which you can reach your interiority. Never be obsessed for them, for that would lead to a self invited hell.“ ” ― Ramana Pemmaraju
- “In this ocean of crowd I found myself, I found the person who I was, I found the peace I never felt before. I submitted myself and I submitted myself for the best.” ― Meeran W. Malik
- “Life is about website,
Regard your errors,
Use your dare,
Appreciate your failures” ― Aabas Sadkani
- “First find what you are passionate about. And then keep on doing it till you achieve excellence!” ― Avijeet Das
- “Divine force of the universe knows what our soul needs.” ― Rupal Asodaria
- “Social media is a race in a virtual crowd. Have you been lost or found yourself lately?” ― Suyasha Subedi
- “Some of us were made to believe that you need a man, or a woman, to be happy. I say you need to know yourself and love yourself to find that elusive emotion that we call happiness.” ― Hagir Elsheikh
- “Putting your own life on hold is all fun and games until every opportunity passes you by. There will never be a right time. Just different days, some more convenient than others.” ― Torron-Lee Dewar
- “I will not “find myself” because I have always been right here, I will get to know myself instead.” ― Lidia Longorio
- “We can be walking around in this world, with bits and pieces of our souls scattered in different time loops and space cracks. You feel like you are always looking for yourself, because you actually are always looking for yourself! You’re always looking for those bits and pieces of you. You’ve got to sit down and remember where you left them at. You’ve got to quiet the noise and go back to those loops in time and cracks in space that you forgot about and you need to understand yourself in those moments, and embrace yourself. And maybe even embrace those who were around you, with you. That’s how you get those pieces back, that’s how you sew them back into you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Reinvent yourself over and over and over and over and over until you find home. There is no timeline for the soul.” ― Malebo Sephodi
- “Trust the unknown. Trust yourself. Let go of searching for answers and the answers will appear.” ― Brittany Burgunder
- “I had to lose my mind to find myself, and when I found myself, my mind returned.” ― Sanjo Jendayi
- “Sometimes that which you have never lost is the hardest to find.” ― Iva Kenaz
- “The day I met you, was the day I lost myself…
The day you left me, was the day I found myself…” ― Ama H. Wanniarachchi
- “You’ve always been my independent one. You hold in so much. You aren’t who anyone decides you are. You aren’t how anyone treats you. You have to find peace in that. It’s not easy, but you do.” ― Aminah Mae Safi
- “It‘s not about your wildest dreams coming true but being able to dream the wildest side of you.” ― Talismanist Giebra
- “I think that’s what the people who change our lives always do. They give us permission to be the person we secretly really long to be but maybe don’t feel we’re allowed to be.” ― Meg Wolitzer
40 quotes about finding yourself
- “The freedom to dissociate from people, ideas and ways of life you’re not compatible with is one to cherish. That simple choice to walk away empowers the free being to pursue contentment.” ― Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
- “Richard had no idea who he was, any more; no idea what was or what was not true; nor whether he was brave or cowardly, mad or sane, but he knew the next thing he had to do. He stepped on to the train,and all the lights went out.” ― Neil Gaiman
- “Take yourself in. Ask the questions no one ever asked you. Keep going until you know the answer and you know who’s asking. Until you realize- it’s not far away- that the essence of you, like the sky, was always here. You just happened to get distracted by the local weather for a few decades.” ― Geneen Roth
- “Who are you? The answer stretched my soul into the abyss and… back.
I need an abyss, but not a void.” ― Talismanist Giebra
- “Be unapologetically yourself. That’s easier said than done, but most worthwhile things are.” ― Nina Guilbeau
- “I travel to lose myself in the beauties of the world and to find my lost soul within the chaos of it all.” ― Dina Al-Hidiq Zebib
- “The more I loved you the more I found me” ― Zubair Ahsan
- “… you can change lots of cosmetic things about your life. You can get a graduate degree and have your pick of cities to live in and careers to pursue. You can move from coast to coast, from apartment to house to apartment to cottage and back again. But at the end of the day, you’re still yourself.” ― Miriam Parker
- “When you devote your life to ‘finding yourself,’ you probably won’t.” ― Laura Schlessinger
- “Life is beautiful, and my words have allowed me to find and revel in that beauty.” ― Sandra Marinella
- “Everyone has intuitive abilities waiting to be tapped.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Now I am free,
the lord of evermore hopes,
amid kingdoms lit
by azure fires, absolute
in self-remembered fortune” ― Phen Weston
- “Finding yourself is just the beginning. Making the best of what you find is the real challenge.” ― Drishti Bablani
- “No one has ever found themselves without being a little lost.” ― Sai Pradeep
- “Knowing who you are and what you’re capable of in your own skin is more powerful than any suit of armor— it’s what makes the ordinary extraordinary.” ― Pamela Bobowicz
- “I’d failed to live up to the expectations of my parents. I had not utilized my education in any real way and I’d given up on my marriage. For the first time, I accepted that I could not meet the expectations of others and make myself happy at the same time. Being true to myself had led me here–onto a wild trail in the middle of the night–not into a nine-to-five and the creation of my own family. I hated myself for not being able to conform happily. I hated myself for trying and failing. I loved myself for choosing to do what was right for me, no matter the cost. I forgave myself for trying to please others when I knew it wasn’t right for me.” ― Heather “Anish” Anderson
- “Every time when I went in search of something special for my life, I always lost more than I could get. I lost the ones who were special but I only realized when it’s too late.” ― Ratish Edwards
- “St Cuthbert was called to be a hermit on Lindisfarne. This was more than a thousand years ago. There were only small wooden huts there then, and the wind and the wild sea and everything that lived in the wild sea. Cuthbert went out there to the monastery, but the monastery was not far enough and he was called out further. He rowed to an empty island, where he ate onions and the eggs of seabirds and stood in the sea and prayed while sea otters played around his ankles. He lived there alone for years, but then he was called back.
The King of Northumbria came to him with some churchmen, and they told him he had been elected Bishop of Lindisfarne and they asked him to come back and serve.
There’s a Victorian painting of the king and her mit. Cuthbert wears a dirty brown robe and has one calloused hand on a spade. The king is offering him a bishop’s crosier. Behind him, monks kneel on the sands and pray he will accept it. Behind them are the beached sailboats that brought them to the island. The air is filled with swallows. Cuthbert’s head is turned away from the king, he looks down at the ground and his left hand is held up in a gesture of refusal. But he didn’t refuse, in the end. He didn’t refuse the call. He went back.
We head out because the emptiness negates us. We leave the cities and we go to the wild high places to be dissolved and to be small. We live and die at once, the topsoil is washed away and the rock is exposed and it is not possible to play the games anymore. Now I am exposed to rock. Like Cuthbert, I have been washed clean. What do I see?” ― Paul Kingsnorth
- “At least he kept trying to express himself, his real self, as motley and inchoate for now as the outfit he was wearing. And maybe that was part of the purpose of middle school: to give you something to work against, to press upon, as you attempted to fashion a self from the lump of contradictory impulses and emotions and paradigms that your mind and your culture presented.” ― Michael Chabon
- “You’ll find your way.” ― Rich Shapero
- “I am a world of uncertainties disguised as a girl.” ― Nicole Lyons
- “Sometimes you have to let go of a career you love, a beloved home, or a loved one. Take time to grieve a loss of this nature. If you find yourself disoriented, consider surrounding yourself with people who see your strengths, goodness, gifts, and talents. They will help you find your way.” ― Laura Staley
- “The purpose of a pilgrimage is about setting aside a long period of time in which the only focus is to be the matters of the soul. Many believe a pilgrimage is about going away but it isn’t; it is about coming home. Those who choose to go on pilgrimage have already ventured away from themselves; and now set out in a longing to journey back to who they are.
Many a time we believe we must go away from all that is familiar if we are to focus on our inner well-being because we feel it is the only way to escape all that drains and distracts us, allowing us to turn inward and tend to what ails us. Yet we do not need to go to the edges of the earth to learn who we are, only the edges of yourself.” ― L.M. Browning
- “You don’t have to know where you’re going to get exactly where you need to go.” ― Marilyn A. Hepburn
- “Unlike many other journeys, when it comes to finding self and matters of the heart you’ll swiftly find yourself lost if you follow someone else’s” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “If you want to be a writer, write a little bit every day. Pay attention to the world around you. Stories are hiding, waiting everywhere. You just have to open your eyes and your heart.” ― Kate DiCamillo
- “The only way to learn who you are is to leave home.” ― Sana Krasikov
- “I am a lonely figure when I run the roads. People wonder how far I have come, how far I have to go. They see me alone and friendless on a journey that has no visible beginning or end. I appear isolated and vulnerable, a homeless creature. It is all they can do to keep from stopping the car and asking if they can take me wherever I’m going.
I know this because I feel it myself. When I see the runner I have much the same thoughts. No matter how often I run the roads myself, I am struck by how solitary my fellow runner appears. The sight of a runner at dusk or in inclement weather makes me glad to be safe and warm in my car and headed for home. And at those times, I wonder how I can go out there myself, how I can leave the comfort and warmth and that feeling of intimacy and belonging, to do this distracted thing.
But when finally I am there, I realise it is not comfort and warmth I am leaving, not intimacy and belonging I am giving up, but the loneliness that pursues me this day and every day. I know that the real loneliness, the real isolation, the real vulnerability, begins long before I put on my running shoes.”
― George Sheehan
- “We must seek out that which invigorates us, and engage it at all fronts. Art, music, literature, conversation, travel, nature—whatever it is that keeps the fire of our spirit bright—we must build our life around it; for, without our passions, the years ahead become a burden rather than a gift.” ― L.M. Browning
- “It’s not by accident that people talk of a state of confusion as not being able to see the wood for the trees, or of being out of the woods when some crisis is surmounted. It is a place of loss, confusion, terror and anger, a place where you can, like Dante, find yourself going down into Hell. But if it’s any comfort, the dark wood isn’t just that. It’s also a place of opportunity and adventure. It is the place in which fortunes can be reversed, hearts mended, hopes reborn.” ― Amanda Craig
- “But, despite everything, it was almost a pleasure to suffer those torments. I had crawled through life blindly and dully for so long, my heart had kept silent and had sat, impoverished, in a corner for so long, that even these self accusations, this horror, this whole ghastly emotion in my soul was welcome. After all, it was an emotion, flames were still rising, it showed that my heart was still alive! In a confused way, in the midst of misery I felt something like liberation and springtime.” ― Herman Hesse
- “As we travel great lengths in this world away from home, most of us come back with a clearer view on what home means. And most likely it isn’t so much about the place in itself, but more about the places and people that have made us feel AT home…” ― lauren klarfeld
- “Breaking your family’s heart was the price you paid for rescuing your own.” ― Sana Krasikov
- “When you complete yourself is when you can complete someone else.” ― Dominic Riccitello
- “I’ve travelled for miles to be here.” ― Mitta Xining Lu
- “You must befriend a few skeletons before you’ll find your deepest self.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “A journey of self-discovery is never pointless, Prince Zuko. However dim your path may seem, and however far you may wander from it…the important thing is that you learn from all of your mistakes along the way and never forget for one moment who you are, or what you are struggling to be.” ― Dave Roman
- “I’ve found that trying to be like everyone else, do what others do and follow others ‘guaranteed path’ to ‘so-called success’ never really works for me. I have found my best strategy is to authentically be me, listen within and follow it….and then to treat and connect with others – wherever I can – personally, personally and individually.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Find someone to grow old with and you’ll never grow old. Find a cause to live for and you’ll never die” ― Tolu’ Akinyemi
50 quotes about finding yourself
- “These masked men were going to bring me to a cleaner place, where things were more sharply distinguished from one another and where I would finally have the space to figure out who I was without other people nudging me all the time into shapes they thought I should have.” ― Alexandra Kleeman
- “If you’re not making much money doing what you hate, then break free, follow your dreams, and be a writer for the same rate.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
- “I started to find out the path to the HELL in a decent way. Then I realized that now it’s been called SOCIETY, and I’m already part of it.” ― Balakoteswara Panchakshari
- “Don’t be afraid of who you’re not.. Be afraid of never knowing who you are. Defend your authentic self.” ― Karen Laffey
- “I want to live my life to its fullest potential. I want to embrace my own purpose, however large or small it may be. I want to find my own Nehru moments and take positive steps toward becoming the person I am meant to be. The journey will undoubtedly be a winding one, filled with surprises and setbacks as well as gifts. But I’m ready to embrace it fully, wherever it may take me.” ― Mallika Chopra
- “You can find a better you inside of you. Why don’t you search for that?” ― Munia Khan
- “The richest journey is the inner journey.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
I will lose myself
if it means I can find you.” ― Alaska Gol
- “Like a butterfly burrowing from its chrysalis, so shall you find your wings, if you only take the time to find yourself.” ― LJ Vanier
- “There is a moment when you realise you are not doing what you want to do or being who you want to be. It is at that moment that you become who you really are.” ― Chloe Thurlow
- “Who am I, when all I’ve ever believed myself to be, is fading before my very eyes?
Am I still me, or just a shadow of what I used to be?
Was I just an illusion that lived only in my head?
Did I paint myself as something more than I really am?
And with all these changes in my life…
What will be left of the woman who dreamed her dreams?
When all the colors that she wrapped herself with… are slowly being stripped away…
Copyright © Eeva Lancaster” ― Eeva Lancaster
- “To be away from home and yet find oneself everywhere at home; to see the world, to be at the centre of the world, and yet remain hidden from the world.” ― Charles Baudelaire
- “When you can’t escape your mind then God is telling your heart to catch up. Fight for the balance you need.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “I was surfing the Internet for a different sort of education. I surfed for photos of circus freaks and synonyms for the word intercourse and for answers to why staring at the stars in the evening tore my heart with longing.” ― Maggie Stiefvater
- “If you want to live within the definition of your own truth, you have to choose to go through the painful process of finding it.” ― David Levithan
- “You have to be selfish with who you are to stop wanting in your relationship with yourself.” ― Unarine Ramaru
- “It’s not just a question of doing what you love for a living. It is a matter of doing what you love with love. Then your life and all lives will be transformed.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “I wonder in what way I would function as a person, in a society without ever attending school. I’d be myself.” ― J.R. Rim
- “With every step you take, ask yourself, what do I really want?” ― Unarine Ramaru
- “You can elevate yourself to higher self by devotion to God.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “And the idea of light unexplainably produced out of nothing was haunting, it shook me. A flat drab mountain could produce its own light, no one in this whole world knows why, and if that was possible then of course there must be other things that seemed impossible that weren’t, and so anything—great and terrible—felt possible to me now.” ― Aspen Matis
- “Every place you don’t want to be at feels like a prison. And we have so many desires, expectations and go back to the past and think about the future so often, that I can safely say that we live in such a prison all the time.
So each time you wish you were somewhere else right now is another solid wall you build and thus make this imaginary building even stronger.” ― Lidiya K.
- “Sometimes all you need is to forgive yourself.” ― Unarine Ramaru
- “Don’t disguise your tears, don’t hide your sadness, don’t be afraid to find out who you really are. Because in those fleeting moments you’ll summon such beauty and strength that, in no time at all, you’ll fully grasp exactly why you’re so gossiped about here in the unseen” ― Mike Dooley
- “I find myself in the moment of solitude.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Explore Art without a campus, it is fulfilling in the unknown.” ― Unarine Ramaru
- “I’m so used to planning for guys, dressing and undressing for them and trying to morph myself into their dream girl. I’m so used to it that I don’t really know where that girl ends and the real me begins. I suppose what it comes down to is confidence. I’m confident in that girl, the one who emerges from my walk-in wearing lingerie when I’m done getting ready. But at Faye’s house, I’m not going to be that girl. I’m going to be me. Whoever that is anymore.” ― Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- “Let’s see where today will lead us tomorrow .” ~ Payton Heights” ― Dela Knight
- “In the pages of a book, we find greatest solitude.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “God can take you where you want to go. Trust in God.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Heavenly onwards!” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “We must seek the spirituality of the soul, to find our sacred-path.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I never knew the wonders of nature, until I began to walk with nature.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Spirituality is the soul of the spirit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Music is the soul of the spirit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The instinct, quiet inner voice is the voice of the Holy Spirit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “i’d rather not look for a job… to let a fine one find me. And that definitely wouldn’t define me as a snob!;)” ― Ana Claudia Antunes
- “You can read the word of God, but without mediation and prayer, we become spiritually weak and unfilled.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You will find what you seek.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The more you love, the more you awaken the divinity within.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “We find ourselves in the arms of the Creator.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Reading centers on finding yourself in a book.” ― Anita Silvey
- “Dare to question.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “There are two kinds of spirit; either light or darkness.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The courage to ask a question is a daring act.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Find your niche and occupy it.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “May you find the might, the power within you, to eagerly reach out to your dreams.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Read, meditate and speak the word of God into your mind, soul and spirit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Affirm the Scripture to revive your spirit.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Upon reading great stories by Great Spirits, the glorious inspiration penetrated our soul; we can’t help but to shed tears. It was a soul soothing and a deep spiritual awakening.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
|Keep Calm Quotes and Advice|
|Keep going quotes|
|Keep Your Head Up Quotes|
|King Quotes about Power|
|Learning Disorder Quotes to Motivate You|
|Leonard cohen quotes|
|Life is Strange Quotes|
|Life sucks quotes to feel better|
If you haven’t found it yet, maybe you’re looking in the wrong place.
Try to experience other areas of the country or other cultures, get in touch with other people…
When you open your eyes to a new world, you may be surprised to discover a new You.