The things we do either intentionally or unintentionally have a direct emotional impact on everyone around them such as your attitude have a great impact on others it may sparkle their heart and diffuse their anxiety, you have the capacity to inhale positivity or make the room unclear with negative emotions, your look and opinion matters a lot it may stimulate happiness and encourage freedom, your every action have an impact not only yourself but also help to open others souls and mind.
Protagonists symbolize as having he magnetic personality which is full of desires and is naturally born leaders.
They are composed of 2% of the whole population.
Protagonists can be our teachers, trainers, motivational speakers, politicians that inspire others through their confidence and optimistic attitude to live their life fully and achieve their goals and also improve themselves and work for the betterment of their community
Firm Believers in the People
Protagonists have the ability to be sincere, concerned, kind and confident enough to take a stand for the right things without any fear.
They have good communication skills and a natural characteristic to help others by changing their minds by giving facts and logic behind the things and help them to grow emotionally.
They also use their abilities to see the capabilities in others.
They are capable enough to convey their ideas and deliver others in a mesmerizing way that helps the people for their betterment in life.
Protagonist confidence and trust show their self-satisfaction. Concern protagonists are full of optimism and honesty with others.
When they have faith in others honesty they may involve themselves deeply in other problems that sometimes they go too far from their expectations and push others beyond the level they were ready to achieve
There is no doubt that protagonists have an amazing ability to consider, imitate and investigate their personal feelings but sometimes protagonists are caught in a trap while they are trying to help others they get too much involved in their difficulty that it can cause a psychological problem for them as well such as emotional hypochondria.
They started to see the problems in themselves that do not actually exist in their real world.
If they are stuck in it they may become unable to overcome that problem and help others.
In order to redemption, they have to create a boundary based on their self-reflection between their own feelings and beliefs and other concerns related to a problem.
They have faith to stand as unprejudiced because nothing is worthy enough to discourage them to achieve something.
Protagonists have the natural ability to be sincere and caring.
They enjoy leading the control, making bounding between team members, and at the same time motivate them with their unstoppable eagerness.
No doubt that protagonists are obsessive humanitarians that sometimes cause great difficulty for them. When they believe in something or people they stand for it doesn’t concern others ‘ opinions.
Protagonists work to lead the team toward great success. It could be leading a nation to success such as politician icons or leading the team to an undeniable victory.
Protagonist Personality Strengths
- Tolerant – Protagonist Personality appreciate others’ opinion doesn’t matter if they oppose them that make them a true squad player. They are capable enough to know that they don’t know the answer to all questions which makes them have a welcoming attitude toward disagreement until it serves as productive.
- Reliable – Protagonist Personality hate to let down others even the thought about discouraging others irritates them. They always prefer to help and encourage others.
- Charismatic – They have a natural ability to capture people’s attention, lift up others’ moods and motivate others so that they can talk easily about their emotions, desire, limitations and passions. Protagonists have an attractive and popular personality naturally. They are capable enough to maintain their voice while shifting their attitude and style in a way that works according to the audience’s needs in any situation.
- Altruistic – Protagonist Personality believes that if people work with others without any negativity and judgment the world can become a beautiful place to live. They always try to bring positivity and help others by using their qualities of kindness and generosity
- Natural Leaders –Protagonist Personality prefers to work as a leader to support and lead others rather than becoming bossy and showing domination. Due to their strong vision and personality characteristics, they are admired by a number of followers
- Overly Idealistic – they are unprepared for the fight or criticism about their principles in life coming from people either naturally or due to an issue. They may feel it as a misfortune rather than being angry and use their ability of a kind person and secure a position of simplicity
- Too Selfless – protagonists can put themselves in the ground as being empathic, fulfilling other hopes and desires, helping them to achieve their world that they may have cracked themselves and unable to help others if they are unable to recognize the limits.
- Too Sensitive – open for criticism is what makes a person a good leader but sometimes it affects protagonists.
- Fluctuating Self-Esteem – they see their level of self-esteem on the base of their principle of living also prefer some criticism so that they may help them to gain the skills where they are lacking. If they are unable to do something they promised it directly affects their self-confidence.
- Struggle to Make Tough Decisions – if Protagonist Personality indivduals are stuck between a situation where they have to make a decision they take a look at all the possibilities and prefer humanitarian decisions too.
Protagonist personality feel secure in a relationship although some types prefer to have a loving relationship too.
They remain kind and trustworthy in a relationship because it gives them pleasure to help their partner as well.
Although I walk slowly I always walk ahead
Protagonist Personality use their natural characteristics to deal with the early conflicts in a relationship and prefer to talk about the topic that has a mutual interest.
They are too concerned in a relationship that they frequently ask the status and how the relationship is going that makes them a bit annoying and causes conflicts in the relationship.
They feel happy if they see that their partner is showing concern and affection towards them.
They help their partners to make their dream come true although all these concerns for their partner make them neglect their personal feelings and create problems later on in any relationship.
Avoiding a responsibility today not help you to escape it tomorrow
Protagonists struggle to sacrifice their wishes and need to fulfill their partner’s dreams and maintain peace in a relationship can cause problems for them.
Sometimes they prefer to take suggestions and criticism to avoid the conflict that not only destroys their inner peace but also causes inferiority in them that do not actually exist.
Protagonist Personality individuals devote their emotions in pleasing others in a relationship that not only weakens the relationship but also raises anger and often causes the end of a relationship.
If their partner raises the value of their efforts they can enjoy a long term happy relationship.
They always believe that a successful relationship is one that takes care of both partners’ needs.
The protagonists become outstanding parents.
They teach their children moral standards and principles of living and make them responsible at the same time they are very helpful and encouraging support for their children.
Protagonist Personality serves as a solid rock of empathetic support for others because they are against forceful decisions instead of helping others to discover new ways to achieve a goal and follow their soul.
They feel confident while teaching their children their moral values, and convey it in a way that is understandable rather than just showing compliance.
They teach them discipline because they know that it is something that doesn’t come naturally and avoid criticism which makes the home environment safer to grow.
They teach their children to be the best version of themselves instead of copying others by giving them examples of famous personalities and their struggles so that their children can understand them.
They allow their children to be independent while making their decision although some decisions are against the parents’ will.
They support their children in their decision although they may hurt sometimes.
Protagonist Personality individuals when deciding the best career for them they prefer to choose those careers that meet the natural characteristics of their personality such as helping others and leading a team.
This means there is very little chance that this personality will wait for any inspiration and opportunity to grab for their significant work.
Instead, they prefer those who help them to utilize their abilities to grow professionally and become independent.
Don’t feel anxious when people don’t acknowledge you however always try your best to receive an acknowledgement.
Protagonist Personality individuals have good communication skills and approach others in a positive and social way although people do not notice their effort.
But that doesn’t mean they stop doing what they like to do.
They help others to become independent and contribute to promoting a positive change in society by a number of methods such as a counsellor, motivational speaker, teacher, political icon, religious icon.
They are creative and honest. It helps them to achieve their career as a sales representative or financial advisor.
Professions that demand extra from their courage like working in a law enforcement agency, military, and emergency situations make them burn out easily.
They feel pride while receiving positive feedback from others and gratitude.
They are sensitive and multipurpose but at the same time, they have the capacity of ambitious, multipurpose that makes them unique and inspiring.
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
FAQ about Protagonist Personality
What kind of person is a protagonist?
The protagonist is a work that comes from the Greek language.
Which means the person who has the ability to lead or control the response.
They can be a hero to the audience or reader in the form of a motivational speaker, teacher, a great trainer, and a comic writer.
They are the dominating and the most inspiring characters in any novel that make up the whole story, romantic storybook and in the history of the world.
What personality type is compatible with the protagonist?
People with ENFJ personalities symbolize as having the feeling of extroverts can be considered the best match for the people with a protagonist personality that symbolize as having the feeling of introverts.
Although it can be said that people with the personality of ENFJ and INFP are equally matched with each other because they share a number of personality traits such as their natural and creative way of having a lot of ideas and see the world in a unique way.
Which shows their compatibility with each other.
Can the protagonist be evil?
The very easy and clear answer to this question is NO.
They have a natural personality characteristic of optimism which is quite observable through their behaviors so they cannot be opponents or bullies.
However, a person who is actually a protagonist and making him totally opposite such as an agonist is quite difficult but not impossible.