In this blog post, we are going to talk about the importance of setting priorities.
We also collected the most inspirational priority quotes that will motivate you to get organized.
Set your priorities for a balanced and happy life
Because we have finite and inexhaustible resources of energy and time, we sometimes end up feeling overwhelmed by things that are evolving with dizzying speed.
Making effective use of these resources becomes vital, and setting priorities in life can help us focus on things that are truly important and that make us feel fulfilled both professionally and personally.
To nurture happiness, we need to focus on the right things, in the right way.
Therefore, it is essential to learn to prioritize the activities that occupy your time and thus fully enjoy every moment of life.
First, order your tasks according to importance, not urgency. It is essential in life to realize what those really important things are.
This will help you prioritize your activities and allocate time to those that really matter.
Do things one at a time, paying close attention to the task you are working on. If you have chosen to do something, focus only on it.
This way you will be able to enjoy every moment you do something really important in life.
In addition, this habit will keep you from the harmful habit of productivity: procrastination can become a barrier to your path to personal and professional success.
Even relationships need to be prioritized. Think about the five most important people in your life. Once identified, analyze how much time you spend with them.
If you notice that you are giving too little time to the most important people in your life, make a change and focus more on developing and maintaining relationships with these people.
Set those goals that are essential to you. Maybe you want to open your own business, maybe you want to resume your studies and get a degree in the field you are passionate about, or you want to visit all the capitals of Europe.
Place these important goals for you in the top priorities and work to achieve them.
Don’t forget to take into account those essential goals for you that you have managed to achieve so far.
They will motivate you to fight for what you want and will give you a dose of confidence in the future.
Also, stay true to your own beliefs. You are the only one who can decide what is important for your life. Don’t let others change your priorities.
The goals you set are related to what makes you happy, and the work you do that brings you closer to achieving your goal can increase your well-being.
Sure, you may fail in your endeavor, but that doesn’t mean everything is lost.
5 Priority Quotes
- “Action expresses priorities.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.” ― Bruce Lee
- “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.” ― Stephen R. Covey
- “You need to make time for your family no matter what happens in your life” ― Matthew Quick
15 Priority Quotes
- “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” – Criss Jami
- “You can’t spend his money if you’re dead.”
“I’ll acquire expensive habits in the afterlife.”
“There’s a difference between confidence and arrogance.” ― Leigh Bardugo
“Physics isn’t the most important thing. Love is.” ― Richard P. Feynman
- “Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions.” ― Dallin H. Oaks
- “The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “You can’t talk about having intimate relations in America, people say you’re dirty. But if you talk about killing somebody, that’s cool.” ― Richard Pryor
- “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
- “A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” ― Walt Whitman
- “Life is short. Focus on what really matters most; you should change your priorities over time.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “I do not particularly like the word ‘work.’ Human beings are the only animals who have to work, and I think that is the most ridiculous thing in the world. Other animals make their living by living, but people work like crazy, thinking that they have to in order to stay alive. The bigger the job, the greater the challenge, the more wonderful they think it is. It would be good to give up that way of thinking and live an easy, comfortable life with plenty of free time. I think that the way animals live in the tropics, stepping outside in the morning and evening to see if there is something to eat, and taking a long nap in the afternoon, must be a wonderful life. For human beings, a life of such simplicity would be possible if one worked to produce directly his daily necessities. In such a life, work is not work as people generally think of it, but simply doing what needs to be done.” ― Masanobu Fukuoka
- “The Principle of Priority states (a) you must know the difference between what is urgent and what is important, and (b) you must do what’s important first.” ― Steven Pressfield
- “Your days are numbered. Use them to throw open the windows of your soul to the sun. If you do not, the sun will soon set, and you with it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
- “A simple life is not seeing how little we can get by with—that’s poverty—but how efficiently we can put first things first. . . . When you’re clear about your purpose and your priorities, you can painlessly discard whatever does not support these, whether it’s clutter in your cabinets or commitments on your calendar. (148)” ― Victoria Moran
- “The will of God is not something you add to your life. It’s a course you choose. You either line yourself up with the Son of God…or you capitulate to the principle which governs the rest of the world.” ― Elisabeth Elliot
- “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.” ― Dennis Lehane
- “They will envy you for your success, your wealth, for your intelligence, for your looks, for your status – but rarely for your wisdom.” ― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
25 Priority Quotes
- “When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives. Our love of the Lord will govern the claims for our affection, the demands on our time, the interests we pursue, and the order of our priorities.” ― Ezra Taft Benson
- “Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business, is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
- “It isn’t what you earn but how you spend it that fixes your class.” ― Sinclair Lewis
- “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” ― Warren Buffett
- “I do not understand people who will lustily throw $40,000 at the shiny red automobile of their choice, but well up with tears and become outraged when they are asked to pay $5 for a damaged videotape. ” ― Don Borcher
- “If those, who call the shots, are tightrope-walking between unconcern and ignorance, giving way to unrestrained vagaries, and bypassing all the priorities of our environment, we mustn’t fail to value those who take courage to stand up against random practices, institutional malfunction and flagrant injustice, and speak out against social decay and moral obliviousness. (” High noon)” ― Erik Pevernagie
- “Those East Coast rich kids are a different breed, on a fast track to nowhere. Your friends in Seattle are downright Canadian in their niceness. None of you has a cell phone. The girls wear hoodies and big cotton underpants and walk around with tangled hair and smiling, adorned backpacks. Do you know how absolutely exotic it is that you haven’t been corrupted by fashion and pop culture? A month ago I mentioned Ben Stiller, and do you remember how you responded? ‘Who’s that?’ I loved you all over again.” ― Maria Semple
- “Of course it was a terrible thing, and the world would be a much better place without someone in it who could do that, but did that mean we had to miss lunch?”― Jeff Lindsay
- “When someone you love makes compassion, kindness, forgiveness, respect and God an option, you can be sure they have made you an option, as well.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “The most important thing in life is knowing the most important things in life.” ― David F. Jakielo
- “The only thing a cat worries about is what’s happening right now. As we tell the kittens, you can only wash one paw at a time.” ― Lloyd Alexander
- “Good for you and be proud of yourself because you have your priorities in order. Be proud of yourself if you are responsible, reliable, persistent, and take your job and education seriously.” ― Ana Monnar
- “Your behavior reflects your actual purposes.” ― Ronald Heifetz
- “We don’t drift in good directions. We discipline and prioritize ourselves there.” ― andy Stanley
- “Giving up the obsession of sign-values and the subservient fascination of the social pyramid, allows us to set priorities in life, find out the core of our true self and appreciate being “in” the moment. (“Keeping up with the Joneses” )” ― Erik Pevernagie
- “If you truly feel that self esteem and motivation have to happen first before you can make changes in your life, then we’ll probably be sharing walkers at a retirement home as we talk over what might have been.” ― Shannon Alder
- “Life is as simple as these three questions: What do I want? Why do I want it? And, how will I achieve it?” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “The Christian’s whole desire, at its best and highest, is that Jesus Christ be praised. It is always a wretched bastardization of our goals when we want to win glory for ourselves instead of for him.” ― D.A. Carson
- “Refrain to-night;
And that shall lend a kind of easiness
To the next abstinence, the next more easy;
For use almost can change the stamp of nature,
And either master the devil or throw him out
With wondrous potency.” ― William Shakespeare
- “We must try again to be alive to what the people of our country really long for in our national life: forgiveness and grace, maturity and wisdom.
…Our political leaders will know our priorities only if we tell them, again and again, and if those priorities begin to show up in the polls.” ― Peggy Noonan
- “Respect was one thing. Survival was another. It was important that I kept my priorities in the right order.” ― Tahir Shah
- “Real relationships are the product of time spent, which is why so many of us have so few of them.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “I haven’t got time for a love life and that’s usually frustrating to the would-be lovers. Care to make a run for it?” ― Benjamin R. Smith
- “Prioritizing hurt, a reminder that the clock was ticking, that some things would be left undone.” ― Lisa Genova
- “That second man has his own way of looking at things; asks himself which debt must I pay first, the debt to the rich, or the debt to the poor? the debt of money, or the debt of thought to mankind, of genius to nature? For you, O broker! there is no other principle but arithmetic. For me, commerce is of trivial import; love, faith, truth of character, the aspiration of man, these are sacred; nor can I detach one duty, like you, from all other duties, and concentrate my forces mechanically on the payment of money. Let me live onward; you shall find that, though slower, the progress of my character will liquidate all these debts without injustice to higher claims. If a man should dedicate himself to the payment of notes, would not this be injustice? Does he owe no debt but money? And are all claims on him to be postponed to a landlord’s or a banker’s?” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
35 Priority Quotes
- “The great opposition to reading is what I allow to fill my time instead of reading. To say we have no time to read is not really true; we simply have chosen to use our time for other things, or have allowed our time to be filled to the exclusion of reading. So don’t add reading to your to-do list. Just stop doing the things that keep you from doing it. But read.” ― James Emery White
- “When we black people commit ourselves to living simply as a political action, as a way of breaking the stress caused by unrelenting hedonistic desire for material objects that are not needed for survival, or essential to well-being, we will not be talking about ebonics. We will be out in the streets demanding that the public schools have enough teachers so that all kids, cross color, can read and write in standard English and in Spanish too.” ― bell hooks
- “At the end of the day, you should try to remember that it’s not about the number of followers you have or the numbers of likes, comments, and shares your posts are getting.
It’s the number of people who will be present in the hospital room when you fall terribly sick.
It’s the number of people who will remember your birthday like they remember their first name.
It’s the number of people who will invite you to celebrate Christmas or new year’s eve.
It’s the number of people who will actually show up to look at your newborn child or to bless your newly bought house.
It’s the number of people who will actually cross an ocean to see your face.
It’s the number of people who will wipe your tears when one of your parents passes away.
It’s the number of people who will make a slightly larger than a thumb effort to be there for you.” ― Malak El Halabi
- “The problem in today’s economy is that people are typically starting a family at the very time they are also supposed to be doing their best work. They are trying to be productive at some of the most stressful times of their lives. What if companies took this unhappy collision of life events seriously? They could offer Gottman’s intervention as a benefit for every newly married, or newly pregnant, employee.” ― John Medina
- “I flopped on the overstuffed kitchen couch and watched him go. I wondered what would happen to all his films and photographs in the upstairs closet – the documentaries on homelessness and drug addiction, the funny short subjects, the half-finished romantic comedy, the boxes of slice-of-life photographs that spoke volumes about the human condition. I wondered how you stop caring about what you’ve ached over, sweated over. (Thwonk)” ― Joan Bauer
- “… and people who have kids, people with husbands and jobs and mortgages, don’t much want to hear about other people’s paintings.” ― Michele Young-Stone
- “You don’t get time.
You create time.” ― Sanhita Baruah
- “Our hopes rest with you, Mister Brekker. If you fail, all the world will suffer for it.”
“Oh, it’s worse than that, Van Eck. If I fail, I don’t get paid.”
The look of disgust on the merch’s face was something that deserved its own DeKappel oil to commemorate it.
“Don’t look so disappointed. Just think how miserable you would have been to discover this canal rat had a patriotic streak. You might actually have had to uncurl that lip and treat me with something closer to respect.”
“Thank you for sparing me that discomfort” ― Leigh Bardugo
- “The root of productivity is in personal priorities. Know what matters to you and why.” ― Melissa Steginus
- “There is no such thing as ‘I do not have the time’. This is all just a matter of priorities.” ― Maciej Aniserowicz
- “All significant relationships have a price. It’s not that relationships are a sacrifice. After all, who wants a life of sacrifice? It is more a matter of priorities. We can’t do everything in life and we can’t be with everyone in life. In choosing what we will do and with whom, we automatically make priorities. If something is at the top of our list then other things have to come second or third or last.” ― Donna Goddard
- “Your angles don’t matter, if the posture of your heart isn’t right.” ― Andrena Sawyer
- “An uncontrollable need to feed and pass along her infection had become her sole priority.” ― Jason Medina
- “Productivity is all about doing the right things and doing them well. It’s about moving forward in the direction that’s right for you.” ― Melissa Steginus
- “All art involves conscious discipline. If one is going to paint, do sculpture, design a building or write a book, it will involve discipline in time and energy- or there would never be any production at all to be seen, felt or enjoyed by ourselves or others…
The balance of the use of time is a constant individual problem for all of us: what to do, what to leave undone. One is always having to neglect one thing in order to give precedence to something else. The question is one of priorities.” ― Edith Schaeffer
- “There’s nothing like a good night’s sleep to remember what your priorities are.” ― Amy Reed
- “Value your values by demonstrating your values.” ― Richie Norton
- “I’ve learned that people say they can’t put their goals at the center of life (family, time, travel, faith, health), but they have no problem putting work there at their expense. If that hurt, good. Change something.” ― Richie Norton
- “It is OK to be a little selfish about my priorities.” ― Sean Covey
- “The way one uses the money now is a reflection of his or her life philosophy pertaining to core values and priorities. What will differ during scarcity or abundance thereof is the amounts but never the proportions.” ― Dr. Lucas D. Shallua
- “Productivity refers to both the action and the result of a process that centres on assessing one’s priorities and then acting on them.” ― Melissa Steginus
- “If you’re going to be a grown-up,” said Joan, “you’ve got to start thinking about grown-up things. And number one is money.” ― Julian Barnes
- “remember you must always put your country first, your family second, and yourself third.” ― Prince Serge Oblensky
- “Focus on your priorities before your priorities lose focus on you” ― Sarah Leigh
- “Every day is a micro-representation of our entire lives, it starts with us having a lot of energy and a world of possibilities ahead, but if we are not careful, we can end it feeling exhausted, frustrated and leaving many things undone as time is over… Thus, let’s prioritize what really matters in life every day!” ― Rodolfo Peon
- “It’s easier to talk someone into brain surgery than to convince them to read a book.” ― Howard Tayler
- “The day that I realized they were the same thing; the problems I hated dealing with and the opportunities I needed so desperately to uncover. Leading people to success became realistic for me. Problems are opportunities SHOUTING at you!” ― T Jay Taylor
- “a great way to hide the truth is to write a lot of nonfiction” ― Dmitry Dyatlov
- “Put your clothes back on!”
She rolled her eyes. “I’m not going to freeze to death to preserve your sense of modesty.” ― Leigh Bardugo
- “I had rather be remembered for some kind act I performed than for having written fifty books.” ― Marty Rubin
- “Nobody is ever really too busy. More often than not it’s just a matter of priorities.” ― Clyde Lee Dennis
- “I’m saying it because there comes a time when you need to decide if what you want from life is more important than the trappings you’d forfeit for that freedom.” ― Melissa Hill
- “Work-life freedom doesn’t come easy; it requires the individual to develop a disciplined commitment to the type of person they are becoming, over all other priorities in their lives.” ― Richie Norton
- “All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.” ― Richie Norton
- “The problem with the world is that people are busy searching for keys but don’t know the locks that they would open.” ― Abhayadev
45 Priority Quotes
- “Whatever keeps you from reaching your goals today had better be important – it’s costing you a day of your life!” ― Nido R. Qubein
- “If people cheat, it’s because something other than the relationship is more important to them. It may be power over others. It may be validation through sex. It may be giving in to their own impulses.” ― Mark Manson
- “Subtracting from your list of priorities is as important as adding to it.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
- “With regard to character and reward, society has its priorities completely backward. We who enjoy experiencing and sharing physical pleasure are stigmatized and criminalized. Meanwhile those who enjoy controlling, punishing, and otherwise exercising power over non-consenting others are paid large salaries at the public’s expense. Often they are given special uniforms and called heroes.” ― Starchild
- “To end my life having exhausted the whole of it in the pursuit of worldly things means that I will die holding no things. But to exhaust the whole of it in the pursuit of God means that I will die holding all things. And the difference between the two is everything.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “If I missed the sunrise of this day and if I let the sunset slip by unnoticed, I might ask if what captured my attention this day was worth the loss of this day because I can’t think of anything that’s that important.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Your choices will not all be between good and evil. Many will be choices between two good options. Not all truths are created equal, so you will need to establish priorities.” ― Russell M. Nelson
- “God’s agenda is so glorious, and His love and purposes for our lives are so great, that everything else pales in comparison. We should all be like Nehemiah, who, when the enemies of Israel tried to get him to come out of the city and talk with them on the Plain of Ono, said, “…I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work cease while I leave it and go down to you?” ― Bill Johnson
- “Your priorities determine your happiness — place them in order and act on them.” ― Francis Shenstone
- “How is it that my prayers have devolved into a laundry list of requests versus an endless litany of praises? It may be that I’ve replaced the magnificence of God’s divinity with the baseness of my desires.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “We all stand for something. And we would be wise to determine what that ‘something’ is because in time we will become ‘some’ of that ‘thing.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “If I have to create space for something to enter my life by asking God to leave my life, maybe what I’ve actually done is taken leave of my senses.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Enjoy the turbulent tide, since they elevate you and bring you closer to your goals.” ― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
- “Goals help you keep in perspective what’s really important so you don’t spend all of your time doing what seems urgent.” ― Nido R. Qubein
- “Real happiness comes from inside yourself, not external factors.” ― Francis Shenstone
- “Priorities shift every day; values once defined, stay the same.” ― John C. Maxwell
- “Wherever there is animal worship there is human sacrifice.” ― G.K. Chesterton
- “We know the importance of being healthy but only a few of us are able to manage it. We often have other priorities in life which come in the way of our desire to be healthy. We wish to be successful in life, make lots of money and achieve fame and appreciation in the world. Sometimes, we end up fulfilling these desires by sacrificing our health.” ― Awdhesh Singh
- “No voice is so loud that it can demand that we listen to it.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Everything feverishly works to convince us that they can be everything that we need. And when will the level of our impoverishment finally convince us that we should be unconvinced?” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “But if you really want something, you don’t punch it in the face. You stick with it until you stop wanting to hit it and start wanting to hug it, and then kiss it, and finally make sweet, sweet love to it that will leave you both in a shivering puddle of tears.
Until then, it’s absolutely fine to fake it ‘till you make it. Jump in with both feet. “Act as if.” Just remember you’ve got to actually put in the hours, and do the real, hard work of “becoming as if.” ― Aisha Tyler
- “People only know what you say “Yes” to – they don’t see all the activities you declined, and the tough choices you made.” ― Francis Shenstone
- “Over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. Many people aren’t even getting married to avoid that statistic. I contend that you get out of a marriage what you put into it. Make it a priority to date your wife, to take care of her needs, and grow the bond between you.” ― Josh Hatcher
- “Position yourself in life according to the emergence of priorities, the influence of peer participation.” ― Kamini Arichandran
- “Only God knows the future. When told by doctors in 2014 that cancer could cease function of his mind and body in two years or less, the author experienced a transition. Suddenly all priorities were rearranged in order of their eternal value. Many of those things that seemed so important the day before, became nothing: a grudge was dropped, a hurt forgiven, a threat dismissed, an apprehension set aside, a bucket list reduced to one or two accomplishments prior to death.” ― Gerald Maclennon
- “I am convinced that many people spend 80 percent of their time doing meaningless things that add little real value to their lives. Blissfully unaware, life lives them. Discipline starts when you stop wasting your life doing stupid things. Make an honest, detailed inventory of your days over the course of a week. Is how you spend your time reflective of your values and your vision? Cut out the waste, and you’ll be amazed at how much time you have to act on your vision. It’s not easy and it takes a lot of discipline. I don’t get to follow every whim or do everything I want to. The pay-off, however, is that I go to sleep every night with full confidence that I am fully alive and doing the work required to go where I want to go. Don’t half-back everything, whole-back what really matters.” ― Chris Duffin
- “I would encourage you to always look at the little things, for little though they are, they hold great things. And I would likewise encourage you to pay enough attention to the big things so that you don’t lose the little things that lie within them.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “In an alarming turning of the proverbial tables, we repeatedly tell ourselves that what we ‘want’ is in fact what we ‘need.’ And if we ever dare push back our greed sufficiently so that we can catch even the slightest glimpse of the carnage wrought of ‘wants’ unleashed, pursuing our ‘needs’ will quite quickly end up being all that we ‘want.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Let me tell you something you already know. Life isn’t complicated. Life doesn’t suck. You need to change your priorities over time and stay ridiculously focused on your goals. That’s how you get it. That’s how you win.” ― Sai Pradeep
- “In a now-famous Rogers dictum, delivered in speeches and in his books, he advises adults: “Please, think of the children first. If you ever have anything to do with their entertainment, their food, their toys, their custody, their day care, their health, their education – please listen to the children, learn about them, learn from them.” ― Maxwell King
- “Life is about doing things that matter first, not last.” ― Richie Norton
- “I’ve got Piper to take care of. That’s my priority. I’ll leave the rash stuff to other people.” ― Rick Riordan
- “In ten years time will you look back at your past week and be glad how you chose to spend it?” ― Free Quill
- “He said that the education of the young was more important than anything that could be done for those who are already grown up.” ― George Orwell
- “What matters most is what lasts longest, and our families are for eternity.” ― M. Russell Ballard
- “Make room for the real important stuff.” —Tigger” ― Disney Book Group
- “Is the Life You’re Living Worth the Price You’re Paying to Live It?” ― Tony Schwartz
- “Some people find importance in the photographs of those titanic mushrooms of atomic poison which are periodically exploded over the world’s deserts; I find greater importance in one very small mushroom which mysteriously springs up in the shadow of the tool-shed.” ― Beverley Nichols
- “As far my priorities are concerned, there’s the front of the line, the end of the line, and everything in-between. And as far as God is concerned, He spends most of His time waiting to get in line.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Far too often my priorities become the things that are right in front of me rather than being the things that create the foundation underneath me.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Know what matters most to you and be unwilling to compromise those priorities at almost any price.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
- “Sometimes we can’t quite put our finger on something important because we’ve got all of our fingers wrapped around a bunch of other things that are not important.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Might it be that I’ve lost everything so that I can recognize the fact that everything has become my everything?” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Because there was a flip side to that trust, an implicit promise that if she handed him her heart, he’d always put her first. And he hadn’t.” ― Kit Rocha
- “The soul truly thrives when we practice having our priorities straight, which means following our spiritual path. To do otherwise causes a sure death of our health, vitality, joy, relationships, and sense of purpose.” ― Michael Mirdad
55 Priority Quotes
- “What’s important to you may mean nothing to me and what’s important to me may mean nothing to you. And that’s okay.” ― Linda Anthony Hill
- “The results of taking on too much is that nothing gets done. Or it doesn’t get done well.” ― Karen Martin
- “Your priority is the authority” ― Thomas Vato
- “Brand names are so important to me nowadays, they help me distinguish reality from fantasy, humility from superficiality… the order of people priorities.” ― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
- “Focus on what is most important. Find what truly matters to you. Realign your life with new priorities. Find a new vision, new goals, and a clearer path. Everything else will begin to fall away.” ― Akiroq Brost
- “Sacrifice is the giving of self so that I don’t die in the service of self.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “PASSIONS FUEL LIFE! -FRB” ― Frederica Burrage
- “If everything’s a priority, then nothing’s a priority.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
- “Make your priorities a priority.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
- “Putting myself first is in fact putting myself in a position that is anything but first.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Doing what’s most important is the hardest and most rewarding work you will do as a leader.” ― Chris Hutchinson
- “We had more in common than I thought we did. You were my priority. You were your priority.” ― Kate McGahan
- “Nothing’s all bad. There are very beautiful flowers in the desert amidst the spikes and thorns. Just don’t let them take over. In the garden of love there is little room for prickly things.” ― Kate McGahan
- “Knowing that death is not far off brings remarkable clarity. After that news, there is no middle ground; something is either very important or not important at all.” ― Matthew Kelly
- “I would rather have the approval of God over the accolades of men. For while men might ‘lift’ me up, God is the only One who can ‘take’ me up.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Take all those things that would propose to be important, and weigh them upon the scale of your soul. Asking how much each thing actually impacts, not just the moment, but the years ahead. Discard all that is trivial masquerading as significant, and reserve your days for those things that truly matter.” ― L.M. Browning
- “Turn down things that are in line with your priorities.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “You’re not going to get what you want out of life till you figure out what it wants out of you.” ― Karishma Magvani
- “Never sacrifice your children for the bigger house, fancier car or the ‘better life’. The price you pay is hefty and non-refundable in the end.” ― Sotero M Lopez II
- “Mistakes means misplaced priorities.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Every problem on earth today has more than one solution. However, priorities are determined by values.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “You can tell a lot about a person’s priorities in life by reading their will.” ― Steven Magee
- “Sometimes we can’t quite put our finger on something important because we’ve got our fingers wrapped around so many other things that are not important.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “The most important form of selfishness involves spending time on your fitness, eating right, pursuing your career, and still spending quality time with your family and friends. If you neglect your health or your career, you slip into the second category—stupid—which is a short slide to becoming a burden on society.” ― Scott Adams
- “Once I realize that the tune I’m whistling in my head is the theme that’s driving my heart, I suddenly realize that the most important question I can ask is, “What are the lyrics?” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Whatever you have chosen to be your priority, set a time to it and be focused on achieving it.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Because IT people can see so much, it is their responsibility to influence investment priorities, not just execute on priorities set by internal business partners.” ― Martha Heller
- “Morality is all right, but what about dividends?” ― Kaiser Wilhelm II
- “My goals exceed the reach of my energies, but my God exceeds the reach of my goals.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Make it a point whilst you live that long after you are gone, your works must live, teach, inspire and rescue!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “Where am I?” you ask. Where you are is where the things you’ve denied worshipping have taken you.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Each one of us can aspire to be on TOP simply by keeping a strict focus on Time,
Objectivity and Prioritising. As simple as that!” ― Sandeep Sahajpal
- “But a woman was liable to put her child before everything else, in the end […]” ― Ken Follett
- “Mistakes means misplaced priorities.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Failing to fulfill your responsibilities is not only a reflection of your priorities, but also your integrity. Your actions define your character not the words you utter.” ― Tyconis D. Allison Ty
- “Leaders know how to set priorities. They focus on the task that requires the most rapid attention.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “You missed it when you paid more attention to the damaged car in the mechanic shop than the sick human being in the hospital.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Mankind is a melody, every being around you is a note you have to mix in the right order, in your life” ― Freedom Goodbird
- “It is no use setting priorities if you won’t stick to them.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Want to be successful? Change your priorities!” – Himmilicious
- “Let us reflect on what is truly of value in life, what gives meaning to our lives, and set our priorities on the basis of that.” – Dalai Lama
- “Often in life, we forget the things we should remember, and remember the things we should forget.” – Anonymous
43. “The first step to success is knowing your priorities.” – Aspesh
44. “Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you.” – Marilu Henner
45. “Your priorities are your character.” – Anonymous
46. “When we tend to the areas of life that are important to us, when we make those things a priority, that’s when we will flourish in those areas.” – Victoria Osteen
47. “Each night before I go to bed, I take out a small card and write a list of the things I need to do the next day in order of their priority.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
48. “If your No. 1 priority isn’t winning, and people can tell? That’s the battle. Now there’s a problem between people, because that guy’s No. 1 priority is winning, and that guy’s isn’t.” – Jimmy Butler
49. “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
50. “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” – Warren Buffett
51. “The most important thing in life is knowing the most important things in life.” – David F. Jakielo
52. “We don’t drift in good directions. We discipline and prioritize ourselves there.” – Andy Stanley
53. “Value your values by demonstrating your values.” – Richie Norton
54. “Priorities shift every day; values once defined, stay the same.” – John C. Maxwell
55. “The way one uses the money now is a reflection of his or her life philosophy pertaining to core values and priorities. What will differ during scarcity or abundance thereof is the amounts but never the proportions.” – Lucas D. Shallua
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
|Eat, pray, love Quotes|
|Eckhart Tolle quotes|
|Empowering Social Justice Quotes|
|Endurance Quotes to Motivate You|
|Famous Dumbledore quotes|
|Famous INFJ Quotes|
|Famous Mad Hatter Quotes|
Setting priorities is a decision that only you should make.
However, if you do not build your own list of priorities, there is a risk that someone else will do it for you, and this may not fuel your happiness, instead may cause you to accumulate tension and stress.
Which Priority Quote did you like most? Don’t hesitate to let us know!