Positive affirmations that start with R
- Rather than being discouraged by how far I have left to go, I am grateful for how far I have already come.
- Rather than complaining about not having enough time today, I use the time I have in a way that is in line with my values and goals. I make a conscious effort to make the best of every moment I am given today.
- Reaching out for support shows strength.
- Real love starts from within.
- Recalling information is easy
- Recalling information while writing in exams is easy
- Recovering from illness rapidly is easy
- Recovering from surgery was very easy for me
- Regardless of any situation that confronts me, I am blessed. I am blessed with every lesson I learn from hardships I face. I continue to grow in light of all of the positive and negative things that come my way.
- Rejection has made me a stronger person
- Relationships are an opportunity for me to learn and grow
- Releasing stress is easy
- Religion makes me grow morally and ethically.
- Remember even your worst days on have 24 hours
- Remember new information comes easy for me.
- Remember that the thankful heart is always close to the riches of the universe.
- Remind yourself frequently that the healing power is in your own subconscious mind.
- Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
- Respect is earned, and I work to earn it every day.
- Rest and recuperation are natural healers.
- Rest and recuperation are the natural response to a day well lived.
- Rest, recuperation, and restoration are the natural results of a good nights sleep.
- Riches are drawn into my life, like water to a sponge.
- Riches flow through me like waves in the ocean and come back again.
- Right now, I am exactly what and where I want to be.
- Right now, I am peaceful.
- Right now, I choose to be at peace with myself
- Right now, the job I am looking for is looking for me.
- Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. (Inspiration)
- Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Inspiration)
- Rom 12:1: Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. (Service)
- Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. (Inspiration) (Service)
- Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Inspiration)
- Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Inspiration)
- Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Love) (Inspiration)
- Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Inspiration)
- Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Prosperity)
- Rom 8:38 – 39: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Love) (Inspiration)
- Romance and sensuality are natural feelings in my relationship.
Other affirmations you may like
Positive affirmations to get ex-boyfriend back
Positive affirmations to get a job
Positive affirmations to attract love
Positive affirmations that will change your life
Positive affirmations for thanksgiving