Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the…
Positive affirmations that start with D
- Daily I will seek happiness more and more within my mind, and less and less through material pleasures.
- Day by day I am learning to trust the flow of life.
- Day by day my health is improving.
- Day by day, my financial situation is improving.
- Deal bountifully with your servant, that I may live, and keep your word. (Psalm 119:17)
- Dear universe, I am totally open to some awesome coming my way
- Debt is a thing of my past
- Debt is a thing of the past
- Deciding to love myself is a good decision
- dedicated to the Lord Jesus, strong and powerful in Him. I worship and serve Him with all the divine energy He
- Deep sleep is good medicine.
- Defining my goals helps me to achieve my life’s purpose.
- Delight is an antidote to cancerous thoughts, though my body may have some cancer, my thoughts do not
- Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- Depression does not mean I am not loved or loving.
- Depression is just a tiny part of who I am and what is happening in my life.
- Destiny has plans for me as well.
- Distractions don’t disturb me
- Divine Father, where Thou hast placed me, there Thou must come.
- Divine inspiration surrounds me
- Divine intelligence leads and guides me to my right work, which I perform in a perfect way for a wonderful income.I am happily married and Divinely happy.God gave me this desire, and the God-wisdom will reveal the perfect plan for its unfoldment.Thank you, Father, for thy riches now.God multiplies this and I give thanks.
- Divine peace and harmony surround me at all times.
- Divine right action is always working in my life. Only good comes to me.
- Divorce is not the end of the road.
- Do or Do not. There is no try.- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Do you know how much I love you?
- Do you make people feel rare, pure, and extraordinary?- Marley and Me
- Do you think anyone else has a marriage as good as ours?
- Do you want to be a father?
- Doing only the things I’m supposed to do has always been something I have done
- Doing what I need to do to feel better is not selfish. It is an act of self-love.
- Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.-The Pursuit of Happyness
- Don’t feel bad about being nice to yourself.
- Don’t forget to be awesome
- Don’t give up on your dreams!
- Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do something.- The Pursuit of Happyness
- Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle
- Don’t let your fear of what could happen making nothing happen
- Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad day yesterday. Let it go
- Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday.
- Don’t think I don’t notice you putting (me) your family first.
- Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason
- Doors of opportunity and abundance open to me today.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever
- Dreams turn to achievements when I set meaningful goals.
- During the exams, I recall information quickly and easily
- During the exams, I recall information quickly and easily.
- During the test, if I worry, I’ll turn to my strengths to help me.
- During times of personal struggles, it is my successes that pave the way toward victory.
Other affirmations you may like
Affirmations for Agoraphobia
Affirmations for anti- aging
Affirmations against fear
Affirmations against anxiety
Affirmations against Procrastination