positive affirmations for someone in jail
- Never fear challenges. They make you greater. The greater the challenge, the greater the universe is saying you are.
- Your teacher comes to you in many guises.
- Be a master of your own destiny, not a master of using people to reach your destiny.
- Never underestimate how deeply you touch someone with an act of kindness.
- You can’t strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- People forget how fast you do a job, but they don’t forget how well you do it.
- Unless you start doing something different you are in for more of the same.
- The thing to try when all else fails is AGAIN.
- You must speak to be heard, but sometimes you have to be silent to be appreciated.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life, it is all within yourself.
- No one can predict to what height you can soar – even you will not know until you spread your wings.
- You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever
- live as if you’ll die today.
- Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a battle too.
- I do not have to do this alone.
- God is all knowing, all powerful and has all the resources.
- God loves me and my child.
- It will be ok.
- Be still my mind.
- My child is alive and well.
- My child is not alone.
- God is with my child at all times and sees their needs.
- I trust you, God, to parent my child.
- I trust you, Jesus to be a brother to my child.
- I trust you, Holy Spirit, to strengthen and encourage my child.
- Stop struggling and rest in our loving, all knowing, all powerful Father God. He wants you to trust Him, lean on Him, and allow Him to carry the burden for you.
- Always laugh when you can.
- Apologize when you should.
- Let go of what you cant change.
- Love deeply and forgive quickly.
- Take chances and give your everything –
- Life is too short to be anything but happy.
- You have to take the good with the bad.
- Love what you got. Always remember what you had.
- Forgive, but don’t forget, but always remember that life goes on
I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
Other affirmations you may like
Manifestations are sometimes viewed as pseudoscience but there is some interesting research that does at least give you some reason to believe otherwise.