Physician resignation letter due to moving (4 samples)
This blog post will show you samples of “physician resignation letter due to moving.”
Writing a “physician resignation letter due to moving”
When writing a “physician resignation letter due to moving,” these are some of the things that you need to keep in mind.
- The first step is to tell your employer about leaving the job and the final work date. Keep it short as the essential part of the letter is the Last Date of your work.
- Indicate the reason you are leaving your job. It would be best to be polite as you will leave a positive impression on your employer. Maintain your composure when drafting the letter.
- Finally, thank your employer for the position and the opportunities you have enjoyed during your work period.
- Ensure you proofread your letter before sending it to your employer. You can send the letter to your family and friend to check for grammatical errors.
Sample 1: “Physician resignation letter due to moving”
RE: RESIGNATION LETTER
Thank you so much for offering me this job. I have enjoyed every bit of my time in this Hospital. I have learned many lessons, and I believe I am a better doctor than I joined this Hospital. However, unfortunately, I have to leave this firm. I am relocating with my family to Chicago and so being part of this firm is not an option.
I am planning to report on 4TH Dec as the last day. During the two weeks that I shall be here, I promise to train my team members, update my files, and do any other responsibility you will request me to do. I desire that the company gets a smooth transition as I leave.
Feel free to engage me in any way for the two weeks and even after I have left. I have updated my details in my files. If there be an opportunity in Chicago, do not hesitate to offer me the chance. I appreciate you for the privileges that you have accorded me during my stay here.
Sample 2: “Physician resignation letter due to moving”
RE: RESIGNATION LETTER
I feel I owe you a lot of gratitude for the season that I have worked with you. I have had a good time working with people who respect and understand me. I have gotten a pleasant experience. However, I feel I should be allowed to quit this firm following my Relocation to Chicago.
Allow me to work on 4th Dec 20XX as my last day. Before then, I am willing to work with you in giving the company a smooth transition. I am working on updating my files and also training my team members.
Feel free to contact me anytime regarding my department. If there happens to be an opening in Chicago, feel free to engage me. I also request that we keep a working relationship. I hope that you will get a better replacement for me.
Sample 3: “Physician resignation letter due to moving”
“Dear Ms. Greeley,
I am just writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning from my physician position at XYZ Company. My husband’s job requires us to relocate to Pennsylvania as soon as possible, so I will of course be moving with him and looking for a new position. My last day of work will be September 15, 2014, so please accept this as my official two weeks’ notice of resignation from ABC Company. I hope you can understand.
If any inconvenience should arise as a result of my resignation, I apologize in advance and hope that I can be of assistance. If you would like to discuss my training a replacement to take over my responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact me at (555)555-5555 or [email] I look forward to hearing from you.
I feel fortunate to have had this job and gained so much experience at XYZ Company, which I’m sure will be helpful as I seek out my next job. I wish everyone there the best in success and thank you for your patience and cooperation with me at this time.
Sample 4: “Physician resignation letter due to moving”
Please accept this letter as official notice of my resignation from my role as [job title], effective [last day of employment]. I am planning to move to [new location] to [reason for leaving] and am unable to continue working in [current city] due to this transition.
My time at [company name] has provided me with invaluable opportunities for my personal and professional development. I appreciate the encouragement, mentorship and community that I have found working on your team. Although I am excited to pursue new opportunities for my career in [new location], I will miss collaborating with you and my coworkers. This position has helped me develop a strong background that will undoubtedly help me achieve my professional goals.
Before my departure, I will do everything I can to support our team by completing current projects and preparing documents that describe any ongoing obligations. I am happy to help train my replacement or update human resources documents to accurately reflect my current responsibilities. If there is anything else I can do before I move, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Frequently Asked Questions: Writing a “physician resignation letter due to moving”
How do you write a powerful resignation letter?
How to Write a Resignation Letter
- a statement of intent that you will be leaving your job.
- the name of your official staff position.
- the date of your last day on the job.
- gratitude to your employer for hiring you.
- a highlight of your time there (optional)
- an offer to train your replacement.
How do you write a humble letter of resignation?
How to write a resignation letter
- Clearly state your objective in an introduction.
- Communicate your final date of employment.
- Offer a reason for your leave (optional)
- Offer to help train colleagues or otherwise ease the transition.
- Give thanks for the opportunity and include a polite outro.
- Include your signature at the end.
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.