In this brief article, we will be discussing network counselling, issues addressed by network counselling, benefits of taking network counselling, and more information about network counselling.
What can network counselling provide for you?
This kind of counselling service can provide for you the following services:
- Confidential counselling for individuals and a small number of couples who are in need of this service
- A service that is affordable to all and accessible to anyone aged 16 or over disregarding gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background or religion
- A large team of qualified volunteer counsellors and a smaller number of student counsellors on placement as part of their professional training in the counselling practice
This kind of counselling service also provides counselling services in Bath, implementing counselling sessions from St Luke’s Church Centre, St Luke’s Road, BA2 2BB.
Clients who are interested to get services in this kind of counselling service can refer themselves and get them to complete an application form and a questionnaire.
There will be an initial assessment after finishing the forms needed to access the counselling services in this kind of counselling service.
This can help you determine if being counselled in this kind of counselling service will be suitable for you.
These kinds of assessments may only occur from 9.00 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday at present.
This kind of assessment will be administered at Network Counselling, Elm Park, Filton, Bristol BS34 7PS.
After the initial assessment, your name will be listed in the waiting list sent through email by this kind of counselling service.
You can get a counsellor immediately or soon depending on the availability of the counsellor.
In recent years, most clients will be expecting to wait for 7 to 8 weeks for a daytime appointment and 12 weeks for an evening appointment.
If the client is alright with being consulted by a trainee counsellor, he or she will get an early access to counselling.
In this case, it is your option to take if you are willing. The payments for this kind of counselling service will take place as donations.
There is no certain amount but this kind of counselling service would like it better if you give a large amount. It takes this kind of counselling service £31 to offer each counselling session.
Those who have donated more will make people who can’t afford counselling services to be provided with these kinds of services.
This kind of counselling service does not decline the need of others who are in need of counselling even if they can’t afford these counselling services.
Concerns addressed by network counselling
This kind of counselling service can help you when you are having the following concerns:
- displeased with your current lifestyle
- Going through relationship complications
- handling a significant bereavement, separation or divorce
- Having troubles with low self-esteem
- Feeling anxious, stressed or depressed
- Trying to conquer fears
- Finding it difficult to deal with a situation
- Having to make a complicated decision about the future
- Going through unemployment, redundancy or retirement
- Adjusting to serious or chronic physical sickness or disability
- coping with the effect of physical, emotional or sexual abuse on your life
- desiring to change patterns of behaviour which are destructive and injurious to yourself or others such as unhealthy eating patterns, complications in controlling anger, and self-harm
You can learn more about healing yourself from emotional abuse by buying this book on this website.
What can network counselling provide for training?
This kind of counselling service is an independent organisation that can implement their own training courses to those people who are interested in becoming counsellors.
This kind of counselling service is also part of the framework of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which is known for training courses for counsellors.
The following are the training courses offered by this kind of counselling service that are still ongoing today:
- an introductory course in basic listening and counselling skills for counsellors
- an introductory course to person-centred counselling in specialized counselling models
- substantial Certificate and Diploma level counselling courses in integrative person-centred counselling for interested counsellors. This kind of certificate is quality assured by the National Counselling Society and the Diploma is a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited counselling course.
- a continuing professional development programme and workshop of short counselling courses and workshops for authorized and qualified counsellors on a variety of specialist subjects.
- This kind of counselling service is also experienced at giving courses in listening skills relevant to your particular organisation and these can depend on where you are.
You can learn more about counsellors using the person-centred counselling technique by buying this book on this website.
Who are the training courses in network counselling for?
These training courses in this counselling service are for professionals who want to upgrade their counselling skills in their helping professions and counsellors who also want to improve their counselling skills.
The interest of this counselling service that is manifested in the training courses is the combination of faith, spirituality, and counselling practice.
These training courses are made to help counsellors and people who are learning counselling skills to have a humanistic way of treating people and deepen the spiritual understanding of students in counselling.
The training programme for this counselling service
The three-year completion of the counselling training courses can make the student have counselling qualifications as those people who are members in professional bodies such as the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), NACP, and UKCP.
This will allow the students who took these courses to have diploma qualifications in the counselling skills that they have learned in this counselling service.
You can learn more about the reasons why counsellors would want to be members of the UKCP by buying this book on this website.
Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Sklls in the network counselling
This counselling skills course will tackle the counselling skills used in different models of counselling such as person-centred counselling and psychodynamic counselling.
This counselling skills course will also help you know about the diversity and ethical models needed to be applied in the counselling practice.
Students who took this counselling skills course will know more about the dynamics of counselling and everything that is needed to know about counselling.
People who have completed this counselling skills course will be considered to reach the point that they can further their education and continue their research studies in the next phase of the learning course.
You should also take note of the following:
- When you opt to study the complete paper-based course, you will need to have a necessary witness available to finish a witness statement for you as part of the Unit 1 assessment in the counselling skills course
- When you opt to study the paper-based course with online assessments, you will need to either film yourself applying particular skills or have a necessary witness available to finish a witness statement for you as part of the Unit 1 assessment in this counselling skills course
The witness must have the necessary qualifications needed that are relevant to counselling and these qualifications must be delivered to the instructors of the counselling skills course to see the credibility.
The following are the topics tackled in this counselling skills course:
- Module 1 (Using counselling skills)
In this module, the students will learn about the fundamentals in counselling and the relationship established between the counsellor and the client. Students will also tackle the boundaries that need to be taken care of in the counselling relationship.
- Module 2 (Introduction to counselling skills theories)
This module will help students learn about the different counselling theories that can be applied in the counselling practice such as person-centred counselling and psychodynamic counselling. The learning of these counselling theories will allow them to know the distinctions between these counselling theories and the different advantages that have been studied in using these different counselling applications.
- Module 3 (Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills)
This module will be tackling the ethics applied in the counselling practice. Students will be learning how to deal with different people who are going through counselling and how to apply ethical frameworks to minimize damage to the counselling relationship.
- Module 4 (Counselling skills and personal development)
This part of the counselling skills course will be focusing on the students’ personal development. This is where they have the chance to talk about themselves to reach self-awareness which can be useful when doing the counselling practice in the field.
You can learn how to gain self-awareness in yourself by buying this book on this website.
Covid-19 Crisis Appeal in the Network Counselling
You can give some donations to this counselling service to help them bring services to people who are in need of them during this pandemic.
With the amount of fear and uncertainty that are surrounding this pandemic, emotional and psychological interventions are more important right now.
Some people are not keeping their cool during this pandemic since they are facing a financial crisis due to job loss and bereavement to people who have lost loved ones due to this pandemic.
This is why there is a need that mental health professionals to help people who are in need of mental health services.
There are also people not having certainty due to losing income thanks to this pandemic.
This is why this counselling service is looking for donations even just a little to get ready to help people who are in need of these services.
You should know that this counselling service is looking for donations to help others and you can help them even a little. You can register for the donation by clicking the Virgin Logo on the website for this counselling service.
You can also use Gift Aid payments to donate. You may also donate through the professional body that handles this counselling service.
The Gift Aid payment means that a £1 donated by a UK taxpayer, the counselling service will get £1.25.
You can also go to the contact page on this website if you want to send a cheque through mail.
You can also get yourself settled from this pandemic by buying this book here.
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
In this brief article, we have discussed network counselling, issues addressed by network counselling, benefits of taking network counselling, and more information about network counselling.
If you have any questions about network counselling, please let us know and the team will gladly answer your queries.
FAQs: network counselling
What is network training?
Network training is about deploying, installing, and troubleshooting networks and virtual machines.
You can also get product-specific skills on F5’s Big-IP or virtualization with Citrix.
How do you use core counselling skills in a helping relationship?
You can use core counselling skills in a helping relationship by using them at the right moment as the counselling goes on.
These kinds of helping professionals should do active listening if the client wishes to be heard and this kind of skill can also build rapport in the counselling relationship.
Can I become a network engineer without a degree?
Yes, you can become a network engineer without a degree.
You only need to have a career plan that you have set out for yourself in being this kind of professional.
Although you still have to learn new skills and knowledge to know what to do in this kind of profession.
Is network engineer a good career?
Yes, network engineer is a good career.
This kind of profession is also high in demand since unemployment rates for this profession remain zero.
This kind of profession requires you to have a bachelor’s degree that corresponds to this profession.
Is CCNA equivalent to a degree?
Yes, CCNA is equivalent to a degree.
This kind of degree is actually a starting degree or an associate’s degree.
This kind of degree will take 2 years for the student to complete. When you reach the bachelor’s degree relevant to this kind of degree, you will have to earn within your working hours of 110 and 130 hours.
Network counselling and training. Counselling.
Network counselling and training. Covid-19 Crisis Appeal.
Network counselling and training. What does Network Training offer?.
The Family Centre. Network Counselling – Affordable counselling for everyone.
The skills network. Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.