Mental health retreat (A complete list)
In this brief article, we will be discussing mental health retreat, the services in a mental health retreat, the benefits of a mental health retreat, and more information about mental health retreat.
Different mental health retreats
The following are the retreats that are great for your mental health:
21 Day Online Rapid Transformational Therapy with 4 Private Sessions via Zoom as a mental health retreat
Online Rapid Transformational Therapy as a therapy
You can use this retreat to remove yourself from mental complications that are making you seek. You can use this retreat to bring you to a better you.
- 3 2-hour live check-in sessions spread over 21 days in this mental health retreat
- 15-minute pre-consultation
- Follow up call on Day 30 in this mental health retreat
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom in this mental health retreat
- Grace Mcgeehan has been helping people to become the absolute best version of themselves with this mental health retreat
- Online sessions’ timezone: United Kingdom (GMT+1) in this mental health retreat
- Pre and post-session supporting documents in this mental health retreat
- Personalized recording to listen to daily for 21 days in this mental health retreat
How this mental health retreat works?
- Pre-consultation forms and discussions in order to unravel the problem you would like to work on in this retreat
- Pre and post session supporting documents to help you understand how to control your mind in this retreat
- Personalised recording to listen to every day for 21 days after the session as a result of the session together in this retreat
- Check-ins throughout the 21-day process to monitor your progress where you need to take note of check-ins are 20 minute Zoom meetings after Day 7 and Day 21 in this retreat
- A follow up Zoom call one week after the programme is completed in this retreat
Timing of sessions (GMT+1) for this mental health retreat
Pre-consultation: 15 minutes
Check-ins: Day 7, Day 14, and Day 21 (2 hours each) for this retreat
Follow up: Day 30
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy or RTT as a therapy?
This is a hybrid form of therapy. This therapy is formed with hypnotherapy, NLP, cognitive therapy, and behaviour therapy.
What is Hypnosis as an intervention?
This is an intervention where you are brought to a relaxed state of mind. The following are the things that will be involved in this retreat:
- Pre consultation forms for you to complete; and discussions in order to understand what problem(s) you will be covering in this session.
- Being put into a state of deep hypnosis so you can awaken your subconscious mind in this session.
- Regressing back to multiple childhood scenes, which will then reveal the underlying cause of the problem in this session.
- Curing the problem with Grace McGeehan reading a powerful script to you which will then be recorded for you to listen to for 21 consecutive days in this session.
8 Day De-stress and Total Health Retreat as a mental health retreat
Destress and Relax Mental Health Retreat in USA
This retreat is for people who may have stressful and active minds for too long. You can use this retreat to help you get rid of the stress that you have felt for a long time.
- Screening and assessments in this retreat
- 4 magneto therapy sessions with guided meditation in this retreat
- 2 de-stress Ayurvedic therapies: Shirodhara or head massage in this retreat
- 2 relaxing massages and group yoga class in this retreat
- Choice of 2 de-stress bodywork sessions in this retreat
- Daily delicious and vegetarian meals in this retreat
- 7 nights accommodation in this retreat
- Achievement of inner balance from this retreat
- Deepened understanding of the needs of own body type from this retreat
- Positive energy gain from this retreat
- Healthy meals
- Daily delicious, balanced healthy vegetarian meals tailored to your needs and body type from this retreat
- Complimentary afternoon Eupepsia signature refreshments from this retreat
- Screening and assessments from this retreat
- Initial health and wellness assessment from this retreat
- Ayurvedic body type analysis from this retreat
- Infrared screening
- Personalized therapy and meal plan for the week from this retreat
- Therapies and wellness from this retreat
- Enjoyment of the spa facilities: endless stream hydrotherapy pool, underwater treadmill, halotherapy salt chalet, Jacuzzi, heated stone lounge chairs, hydro spa bikes from this retreat
- 2 flotation therapy sessions (sense withdrawal room) from this retreat
- 4 magneto therapy sessions with guided meditation from this retreat
- 2 de-stress Ayurvedic therapies: Shirodhara or head massage from this retreat
- 2 relaxing massages from this retreat
- Choice of 2 de-stress bodywork sessions: core stability, Myofascial release, and proprioception training, breathing therapy, stretching program from this retreat
- Group fitness sessions: Queenax functional training classes
Use of the state of the art functional training gym equipment
Use of the sports game hall and indoor climbing wall from this retreat
6 Sessions of 2-hour Online Private Course: The Path of Self-Love and Acceptance as a mental health retreat
Online Private Sessions from this retreat
This retreat can help you learn self-love and acceptance for yourself. This retreat can make you realize your own personal value as a person.
- Each live session is 2 hours long (12 hours in total) from this retreat
- Live sessions will be held over Zoom, Skype, or Facebook messenger from this retreat
- Live sessions’ timezone: India Standard Time (GMT+5:30) from this retreat
Dr. Kamala Easton is a spiritual teacher and acclaimed motivational speaker in the fields of education and spirituality which you can reassure yourself that you will love this retreat instructed by her.
Timing of sessions/Schedule (GMT+5:30) for this retreat
This is a 6-week online retreat with 12 contact hours in this retreat. You will have 2-hour class once a week for 6 weeks in this retreat.
About this private session of this retreat
There will be lectures and guided meditation in this retreat. You are sure to get some assessments to guide the instructor on what kinds of improvements can work for you.
3 Day Online Anxiety and Depression Recovery Retreat with Yoga as a mental health retreat
Online Recovery Retreat with this retreat
You can use this retreat to calm your troubling mind. You are also guaranteed personal satisfaction once you engage in this retreat.
- 3 days of live sessions for this retreat
- 4.5 to 5 hours of live sessions per day for this retreat
- Live sessions will be held on Zoom for this retreat
- Live sessions’ timezone: British Summer Time (GMT+1) for this retreat
- Program includes personal exercises for this retreat
- Materials workbook will be provided in advance for this retreat
You are required to have a stable internet connection so that you can get through the meeting.
You are also required to bring out a yoga mat so that you can ffeel the effects of the exercise and you can implement the exercises properly..
How this mental health retreat works?
All classes will be held on Zoom with some personal exercises to do as well out of the group in your own home. Crystal Clear Retreats will support you with the tech.
Timing of sessions / daily schedule (GMT+1)
Day 1 – May 24, 2020
Live sessions: 4.5 hours
Time off: 2.5 hrs
09:30 – 10:00 Arrivals
10:00 – 10:45 Introductions and getting to know each other in this retreat
10:45 – 11:15 Refreshment break
11:15 – 12:30 Resilience and thinking errors in this retreat
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:45 Finding your compassionate voice in this retreat
14:45 – 15:45 Own time
15:45 – 17:00 JJ intro and yoga in this retreat
Day 2 – May 25, 2020
Live sessions: 5 hours
Time off: 6.5 hours
07:30 – 8:30 Yoga
08:30 – 10:30 Breakfast and own time in this retreat
10:30 – 11:30 Presence
11:30 – 12:00 Reflection
12:00 – 14:00 Free time and lunch in this retreat
14:00 – 15:30 Mindfulness and self-compassion in this retreat
15:30 – 18:00 Free time
18:00 – 19:00 Resentments and release in this retreat
Day 3 – May 26, 2020
Live sessions: 5 hours
Time off: 4.5 hours
07:30 – 08:30 Yoga
08:30 – 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 – 11:30 Trust
11:30 – 12:00 Reflection
12:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:15 Our superpower
15:15 – 15:45 Break
15:45 – 17:00 Final session
You will be experiencing the following therapies in this retreat:
Mindfulness and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy as a therapy
This therapy can be n additional input in this retreat where you will learn how to accept your negative thoughts without judgment.
This retreat can also bring you a sense of being mindful about any thought that comes to your mind.
You can learn about minimizing your anxiety with this activity. You will also learn how to treat yourself better when you are stressed by using this exercise.
Relaxation and Fun for this retreat
You will get to have fun in this retreat when you hang out with other people.
You will also get to engage with the people to help you have fun while you are having this activity.
Empowering you to make the right choices for you with this retreat
There are also tools that are given by this retreat to get you to treat your wellbeing.
You will also get some exercises that you can do at your time so that you can feel calm in your life.
Connection with likeminded people with this retreat
You will also get to meet people who have been through some problems that you might have gone through in your life.
This can help you meet new people in your life who will understand what you have gone through and make you more likely to enjoy yourself since you are not alone and you can also help each other if another problem comes along the way.
Who is this mental health retreat for?
- Men and women over the age of 40 who have struggled with anxiety and depression, past trauma or addictions and would like to be empowered to move into living the life of their dreams and could be benefited with this retreat.
- Those who are committed to making changes in their lives and had genuinely had enough of trying to just get by which can help with this retreat.
- People who feel and know that there is something better for them in life and they want to access that with this retreat.
- Individuals in recovery who want a boost to their journey of recovery, enhance their self worth, connect with themselves and explore their spirituality with this retreat.
Who is this mental health retreat not for?
- People who are not committed to change in life.
- Anyone who does not want to do any work to make the changes they would like in their life and Crystal Clear Retreats can certainly give you the oars but you will need to row the boat with this retreat.
- Individuals who need psychiatric care immediately.
What will you get from coming on this mental health retreat?
- Strategies to put down negative thoughts and emotions such as guilt and stress with this retreat
- You will feel more comfortable and come away with a plan for your emotional wellbeing with this retreat
- A toolbox of strategies to support you to get thorough difficult times with this retreat
- Just generally feeling better within yourself with this retreat
- Connection with other like-minded people with this retreat
- A space to be heard with this retreat
- Inspiration and support with this retreat
- Calmness and positivity with this retreat
In this brief article, we have discussed mental health retreat, the services in a mental health retreat, the benefits of mental health retreat, and more information about mental health retreat.
If you have any questions about mental health retreat, please let us know and the team will gladly answer your queries.
FAQs: mental health retreat
Can you be hospitalized for anxiety?
Yes, you can be hospitalized for anxiety.
This kind of hospital admission can only be done when this kind of disorder is meant for intensive treatment that can’t be carried out as an outpatient.
When it comes to patient care, the people with chronic cases of psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia and severe depression.
Does the Linden method work for anxiety?
Yes, the Linden method works for anxiety.
This kind of method was investigated by the Independent University and Copenhagen University saw incoming clients minimize their levels of this disorder from an average of the chronic levels to the normal levels by doing this kind of program.
How much does a mental health retreat cost?
A mental health retreat costs $10,000 to $60,000 or about $320 to $1,930 per day.
These kinds of prices can only be paid when this kind of retreat is a full-service program.
It is important for you to take note that the cost of a program doesn’t exactly correlate with the quality of the services of this program.
Are retreats worth it?
Yes, retreats are worth it. This is because this kind of service can make you healthy.
Based on a current study, this kind of service can lead to a blend of educational, leisure, and therapeutic activities and a mostly plant-based diet.
What are the signs of a chemical imbalance?
The signs of a chemical imbalance are feelings of sadness, worthlessness, emptiness or helplessness, insomnia or sleeping too much, overeating or loss of appetite, restlessness, a feeling of impending doom or danger, irritability, distancing yourself from others, and a lack of energy.
Tripaneer. 3 Day Online Anxiety and Depression Recovery Retreat with Yoga.
Tripaneer. 6 Sessions of 2-hour Online Private Course: The Path of Self-Love and Acceptance.
Tripaneer. 8 Day De-stress and Total Health Retreat in Bland, Virginia.
Tripaneer. 21 Day Online Rapid Transformational Therapy with 4 Private Sessions via Zoom.