In this blog post, we will talk about the invisible connection between people that are meant to be.
The invisible connection between two people
We do not come into this world alone, despite the belief that birth is the beginning. It opens new opportunities, new contacts, new knowledge.
Growing up, we realize that there is someone who looks like us.
It is closer than our parents, more important than any of our friends and more enigmatic than the whole universe.
We go through the daily routine with the feeling that we are about to meet him/her.
They are interesting, beautiful, intelligent and attractive. You feel that you have met love and it seems to be real.
A magical and invisible thread between the two makes the paths of those meant to be together to intersect.
They will find each other only when they feel the essence of freedom and loneliness, when wisdom prevails over madness, growth will be over ignorance and expectation over stubbornness.
They will meet. Innocent, sincere and ready to love, to move forward and to move towards better.
Together they are strong, with multiplied feelings, multiplied wisdom and have an eternity for experiments.
Their meeting will open up new opportunities that they will realize only as a couple.
And the world will applaud this union for always bringing light and knowledge to those around it.
The distance, the people, the difficult conditions will not be obstacles to complete their mission.
If they met, then the most important thing happened. Everything else is just a matter of time.
The only thing he needs to know is that true love is not a spark in the fire of life. True love is this fire.
And all obstacles will burn in the flame.
The magic thread between those predestined to be together is called true love.
20 Meant to Be Quotes
- “Appreciate the moment of a first kiss, it may be the last time you own your heart” – R.M. Drake
- “You are lucky enough to be best friends who love each other and that’s the strongest kind of love because at its core it has kindness, patience, and respect”– The Big Bang Theory
- “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
- “He made me feel unhinged . . . like he could take me apart and put me back together again and again.” ― Chelsie Shakespeare
- “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
- “He would reach for me in the middle of the night, nearly every single night, wrapping one of those solid arms around my waist and pulling me in close. So. Close.” ― Chelsie Shakespeare, The Pull
- “I knew right then you were the only one for me.” He pulled her hand from his face, kissed her palm, then pressed it flat against his chest. “Beatings, battles, fights. No matter how bleak the circumstance, no matter how my soul despaired … this heart never once gave up.” His voice deepened, went thick with emotion. “I’ve a theory as to why. Do you want to hear it?”
“This heart is yours. It’s yours,” he said. “It always will be.” ― Tessa Dare, Twice Tempted by a Rogue
- “I don’t think that science and the paranormal have to be at war; in fact, it’s crucial that they work together. It seems naïve to believe that the world is exactly as it seems.” ― Chelsie Shakespeare, The Pull
- “When we can’t understand the science behind something in this world, we make up mythological entities that we can relate to. We personify the forces of nature that mystify us, using our boundless imaginations to comfort us and make us feel like we have some control over these things that are much bigger than we are.” ― Chelsie Shakespeare, The Pull
- “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- “I am not a day dreamer, I am a believer, that after every painful love I have gone through, it is just an experience to crack open the deepest parts of my core and allow to me to delve into a passion so rare, that I will find a love that was almost, never meant to be.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “The longer I lived, the longer it would be until I saw him alive again, until I could taste his new lips and run my fingers through his new hair. We could be young and beautiful again . . .” ― Chelsie Shakespeare, The Pull
- “He stirred my soul in the most subtle way and the story between us wrote itself.” ― Nikki rowe
- “I know now: what is all that matters. Not the thing you know is meant to be, not what could be, not what should be, not what ought to be, not what once was. Only this.” ― Augusten Burroughs, Lust & Wonder
- “Our eyes met and our souls caught on fire.” ― Nikki rowe
- “Oh it was meant to be. It just wasn’t meant to last.” ― Kate McGahan
- “Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.” ― Germany Kent
- “So many people bump into our lives for a second and it changes us forever, but they never know it. And while that’s funny and strange and a little sad, it’s also just life. And the truth of the matter is, it was never really about them anyway. It was always about us and what we were meant to learn from them. It was always about us and who we were meant to BECOME as a result of having encountered them.” ― Mandy Hale, You Are Enough: Heartbreak, Healing, and Becoming Whole
- “You were my pick. My only pick.” ― Kiera Cass, The Elite
- “You may not be where you want to be.
But that is where you are meant to be.
The only reason why you are here.” ― Suyasha Subedi
35 Meant to Be Quotes
- “When I saw you I knew the universe had mastered my love language & I’d go through any amount of anguish to be a student of its genius.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “As for your vision,
& what is or isn’t written,
Stay faithful until it’s fateful.” ― Suhaib Rumi
- “It was meant to be or it wouldn’t have happened.” ― Scott Stabile
- “Our souls crave each other’s tune, a vibrational pull to the curiosity that there will always be something a little more alive within each other whenever the other is around. It might be this life, maybe the one after but I can promise you this, whatever story you’re a part of I will make damn certain you’re the main character.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “Some couples were just meant to be together.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
- “Life can be tough at times, people can be hard to handle, and things may go upside down as they sometimes will, but during every phase of life if you both can be together, make the ways to come out of the troubles and face the challenges of life together then you know? It’s true.
Meant to be don’t just happen!” ― Jyoti Patel, The Mystic Soul
- “We can’t go back to who we once were. We can only go on and become the person we were meant to be.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
- “There are other men who would be better suited to marrying Apicata. But I admire your gall. Give me one more reason why I should consider your petition, though it will likely not sway me.” ― Crystal King, Feast of Sorrow: A Novel of Ancient Rome
- “My love, you made me. It is now my reward to keep you whole.” ― A.K. Kuykendall
- “Why does anyone love someone? Some things are just meant to be.” ― Melanie A. Smith, Her Dirty Secret
- “I wanted to believe that in the end, the universe would take care of us, and we would end up exactly where we were meant to be.” ― Julianne MacLean, A Fire Sparkling
- “Can I kiss you now?” he asked.
“I think you’d better, tiger,” I replied.” ― Colleen Houck
- “Think about it this way: While being married is about becoming the WIFE you are meant to be, being single allows you to focus on becoming the WOMAN you were born to be.” ― Mandy Hale
- “No one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you’ve overcome to be where you are, so don’t expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do.” ― Germany Kent
- “Saying something is “meant to be” is a cop out. It’s a way for people to deal when they screw up or when life hands them a bowl of stew. The things that are meant to be are the things we can’t control, the things we don’t cause, the things that happen regardless of who or what we are. Like sunsets and snow-fall and natural disasters. I’ve never believed hardship or suffering was meant to be. I’ve never believed relationships were meant to be. We choose. In large part, we choose. We create, we make mistakes, we burn bridges, we build new ones.” ― Amy Harmon
- “There’s never going to be someone else,” he says, shaking his head. “You’ve wrecked me. I wouldn’t be any good to anybody now—except for you.” ― Emm Cole
- “Pandora’s Box could not be unopened, no one could return to Eden.” ― Selena Kitt
- “Stop believing the false hope that “if it’s meant to be” it will happen. If that were true, everyone would be content, wealthy, fit and have great relationships.
You must plan, act, persevere, make better choices, know your value and never, ever accept less than you truly deserve. It’s not up to chance, it’s up to you.” ― Rob Liano
- “Sometimes I think things happen for a reason… And I think if we’re meant to run into each other again, fate will make it happen.” ― Lauren Blakely
- “To yield to Resistance deforms our spirit. It stunts us and makes us less than we are and were born to be.” ― Steven Pressfield
- “With you, it’s different.
I can see the rest of my life before my eyes and that scares me a little. Men don’t tame my wild heart but somehow I crossed your path and have never been the same since.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “There is a man waiting for a woman like you, don’t settle for someone who only opens half of your heart.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “Occasionally we must disconnect to reconnect later on.” ― Dominic Riccitello
- “I’ve noticed that sometimes when we aren’t actively searching for something, what we seek, finds us.” ― Darryl Webb
- “Tell me why it feels like you’re a part of my soul?” ― Cassandra Giovanni
- “Yeah, I’m just trying to figure out what it means. I’ve never heard of bonds sharing languages either, and yet…’
I pull her even closer, feeling an detonation of heat rash between us as I whisper, ‘I think it means we were meant to be together.”
‘If you two start making out I will fling you out of the wind bubble,’ Gus warns.
I can’t help laughing.” ― Shannon Messenger
- “Late at night have you experienced a vision of the person you might become, the work you could accomplish, the realized being you were mean to be? Are you a writer who doesn’t write, a painter who doesn’t pain, an entrepreneur who never starts a venture? Then you know what Resistance is.” ― Steven Pressfield
- “My instinct is saying it’s not over, but you’re adamant it is, what do I trust?” ― Nikki Rowe
- “And I knew that it was possible he wasn’t entirely right for me, but I also knew, in some way, that probably no one was right for me and potentially no one was right for anyone, but I also felt, with uncharacteristic sincerity, that we were as right for each other as any two people could manage.” ― Catherine Lacey
- “You were meant to be right here right now…so make the most of it!” ― Ken Poirot
- “Life is funny…we never know what’s in store for us and time brings on what is meant to be.” ― April Mae Monterrosa
- “Relinquish the notion of lost opportunity and try on a new reality:
“Where I am is where I’m supposed to be.” ― Gina Greenlee
- “Easy makes a good sell for meant-to-be.” ― Sarah Tomp
- “You are always where you are meant to be at any specific moment in time.” ― Steven Redhead
- “If there had once been a chance and there had once been love, then it will still be there in spite of time and obstacles. If you can get past that, you can get past a lot.” ― Donna Lynn Hope
- “Meant to be” allows for laziness. The idea of destiny alleviates anxiety; it comforts us. We stop believing that we had ownership, that we could have done something to change the outcome. It’s lazier than The Clapper.” ― Stephanie Klein
50 Meant to be Quotes
- A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other. –Unknown
- All of me loves all of you. – John Legend, All of Me
- And in the middle of my chaos, there was you
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – The Notebook
- Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you
- I don’t know where I stand with you. And I don’t know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.
- Hold my hand, and I will go anywhere with you
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. -T. Tolis
- They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. –Unknown
- True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
- You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. – Unknown
- You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it
- True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them. –Unknown
- I love you and I don’t want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you – Unknown
- And when I loved you, I realized I have never truly loved anyone. I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you. -Unknown
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- True love is not something that comes every day, Follow your heart, it knows the right answer. -Unknown
- I’m much more me when I’m with you. –Unknown
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
- When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again. –Unknown
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” – Tom Robbins
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. – Julia Roberts
- You are what I need in my life. -Unknown
- I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything. –Unknown
- I love you. Very, Very Simply, Very Truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. – Chasing Amy
- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be. -Unknown
- I still fall for you everyday
- There’s a reason why two people stay together. They give each other something nobody else can. – Unknown
- When I follow my heart, it leads me to you. – Unknown
- She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person –E. Leventhal
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows. –Leo Christopher
- I have found the one whom my soul loves –Song of Solomon 3:4
- You have this incredible way of making my heart happy
- You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without. –Unknown
- I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you – Ben Folds
- Together is the best place to be
- The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return – Nat King Cole, Moulin Rouge
- What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else
- Love is friendship that has caught fire
- I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.
- You are my happy place
- We were together. I forgot the rest. – Walt Whitman
- I want to grow old with you and be able to say that I have lived an amazing life with you. -Unknown
- The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” Henry Miller
- You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars – E.E. Cummings
- Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you
- Just keep loving me. I’ll keep loving you. And the rest will fall into place.
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
|Leonard cohen quotes|
|Life is Strange Quotes|
|Life sucks quotes to feel better|
|Lion King Quotes|
|Little Girl Quotes for Mothers and Daughters|
|Lone wolf quotes to inspire you|
|Lord of the Rings Quotes|
These Meant to Be Quotes teaches us that we say I love you so often that it loses its charm.
We should tell the person next to us how important it is at that moment, not wait 5 years to recognize our feelings.
You can’t hope indefinitely that a person has an idea of what you feel without telling them, to hope that they have the same feelings as you without confessing them in time.
There may be enough fleeting relationships, enough new people in their lives, but two people who love each other and are meant to be together will always find their way back!