In this article we will cover the use of Kratom for social anxiety, we will first understand what Kratom is. How it could be used to help with social anxiety. We will also briefly cover what social anxiety is. We will learn whether the use of kratom is safe for anxiety. Lastly, we will answer a few FAQ questions based on the topic to get a better understanding of it.
Kratom for social anxiety
Kratom may be a natural herb that works similarly to opioids. The best kratom for anxiety. The substance itself isn’t an opioid. Its effects are quite like those of codeine and morphine. But, Kratom isn’t as addictive as these sedatives. The beneficial and active ingredient present altogether the Kratom strains is Mitragynine. It binds to the brain opioid receptors producing the sedating pain relief effect.
This is effective to treat both physical and mental anxiety symptoms. In general, anxiety may be a complex condition that’s subjective in most cases. There are some common physical anxiety symptoms like increased heartbeat, sweating, and restlessness. The common symptoms include lack of concentration, a sense of panic, and nervousness. Kratom deals with these symptoms the same way.
Check the best all natural supplements for anxiety.
What is Kratom?
Kratom, also known as Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family. It’s native to Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, and other South Asian countries.
The leaves, or extracts from the leaves, have been used as a stimulant and a sedative. It’s also been reported for treating chronic pain, digestive ailments, and as an aid for withdrawal from opium dependence.
However, there haven’t been enough clinical trials to help understand the health effects of kratom. It also hasn’t been approved for medical use.
At low doses, kratom has been reported to figure as a stimulant. People who have used low doses generally report having more energy, being more alert, and feeling more sociable.
At higher doses, kratom has been reported as being sedative, producing euphoric effects, and dulling emotions and sensations.
The main active ingredients of kratom are the alkaloids mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. There is evidence that these alkaloids can have analgesic (pain relieving), anti-inflammatory, or relaxant effects. For this reason, kratom is used to ease symptoms of fibromyalgia.
The plant’s dark green leaves are usually dried and either crushed or powdered. You can find fortified kratom powders, usually green or brown.
These powders also contain extracts from other plants. Kratom is additionally available in paste, capsule, and tablet form. In the US, kratom is usually brewed as a tea for the self-management of pain and opioid withdrawal.
If you like tea, here are the Best Davids Tea for Anxiety.
It is legal in the United States. However, it’s not legal in Thailand, Australia, Malaysia, and several European Union countries.
Kratom is usually marketed as alternative medicine, in the US, you can find it in stores that sell supplements and alternative medicines.
Also, nootropics are considered as a treatment for the cognitive symptoms of mental health conditions like anxiety and depression. If you’re interested in trying nootropics to better manage your anxiety disorder, try the Best Nootropics for Anxiety and Racetams for anxiety.
What is social anxiety?
Social anxiety is the fear of social situations that involve interactions with other people. It is not uncommon for people to feel uncomfortable social situations and feel quite comfortable in others. For example, meeting strangers for the first time or giving formal speeches. But when a person fears social situations every day, they could be suffering from a social anxiety disorder.
Different strains of Kratom for social anxiety
The different Kratom strains that can be used to reduce social anxiety and its associated problems are:
1) Red Vein Indo: it is an excellent social anxiety killer that may help in taking control of troublesome situations. Introverted or shy people who feel anxiety at the thought of being around large crowds or even people who feel a lot of nerves, and are social. It soothes nerves and allows people to process one thing at a time in a precise and controlled manner.
2) Red Bali Kratom: For those who suffer from excessive sweating, stuttering, forgetfulness, itchiness, fidgeting, etc. when interacting with others, then they can use this to ease their social anxiety. It is safe for those to use even if they are in their teens or earlier, as it is a soothing and relaxing effect.
3) Maeng Da: Many users feel that they receive more help from Maeng Da strains than any other kratom variety for relieving social anxiety, tension, and stress. People felt relaxed, talkative, and not afraid to talk to others, even strangers.
If you’re bummed out by social anxiety, try any of these Kratom strains to feel a lot freer.
How does Kratom help social anxiety?
Usage of Kratom releases the chemical dopamine into the human body, which allows the user to feel happy, confident, and relaxed. Excessive release of dopamine can cause euphoria or a boost in energy, which is why it is recommended to take a small dosage of kratom should be taken to relieve social anxiety.
It acts as an opioid blocker to relieve feelings of distress, pain, or tension similar to anti-anxiety medication, but without the problems of addiction. Kratom has lesser side effects when compared to other counter anti-anxiety pills.
It is very important to research which strain of kratom can be used to treat social anxiety disorder. In its natural form, kratom is a stimulant which is the opposite effect of many anti-anxiety medications.
Many strains of kratom can enhance social anxiety due to the boost in energy, this is why the user needs to choose a relaxing and sedative strain, which will relax their nerves and give them self-confidence.
There are beneficial effects of kratom in relieving social anxiety:
- Stress becomes easier to manage
- More relaxed
- Energy enhancement
- Stress relief from the panic response
- Helps to control the sleeping patterns of the user
It is highly recommended that the dosage taken to relieve social anxiety should be less because even a lesser dosage has a higher sedative effect.
Users recommend taking 2-4 grams of kratom to relieve the symptoms of any anxiety disorder, but especially social anxiety disorder.
The intake of Kratom can be reduced slowly to taking it before social activities or occasions where one might feel nervous about interacting with others.
The proper consumption of Kratom for social anxiety
There are many various sorts of Kratom trees, each with its unique characteristics. Knowing which varieties are available in your region and the way they work is vital to finding the proper kratom for you.
In its natural form, Kratom may be a stimulant, which is the exact opposite of how anti-anxiety medications work. If the energy state is increased for somebody affected by social anxiety, it’ll likely worsen their anxiety and increase stress levels.
This is often because their “desire” to move increases but their bodies remain tense and nervous. The best sort of Kratom for people affected by social anxiety may be a relaxing and sedative strain, one that relaxes their nerves and provides them self-confidence. White Maeng Da and Red Maeng Da are two of the foremost popular strains for this.
FAQS: Kratom Anxiety
What are the negative side effects of Kratom?
- Upset stomach
- Sun sensitivity
- Sensations of itchiness
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Increased need to urinate
What is the best way to take Kratom for Anxiety?
The most common and the best form to take Kratom for anxiety that we can recommend is capsule or powder. These are the most common forms that you can buy.
What Other Kratom Strains Can Treat Social Anxiety?
1) White Vein Kratom: Some white vein Kratom such as White Maeng Da helps you relax your nerves and reduce muscular tension. But usually, white vein kratom produces a more stimulating effect, so do your research beforehand.
2) Red Vein Kratom: All red vein Kratom provides relief from social anxiety symptoms.
3) All Other Kratom: Most Kratom strains provide a boost of energy, which can be useful for social anxiety. But be careful, because this boost of energy can have the opposite effect depending on the severity of your social anxiety disorder. For many people, it can lead to increased anxiety and stress.
What is the best Kratom strain to purchase?
Make sure that the Kratom strain you purchased is not stale, dirty, or impure (i.e. mixed with substances that make it less effective or, worse, harmful to your body).
What is the Best Kratom for Pain and Anxiety?
Red vein and Green vein kratom are the best Kratom strain for pain and anxiety, the two have a high-potency on alkaloids. They have healing alkaloids with an ideal amount of sedation and stimulation.
In this article we covered the use of Kratom for social anxiety, we first got an understanding of what Kratom is and How it could be used to help with social anxiety. We also briefly cover what social anxiety is and also learned whether the use of kratom is safe for anxiety. If you have any more questions regarding this topic, feel no hesitation in reaching out to us.
What we recommend for curbing Anxiety
Below are some of the services and products we recommend for anxiety
- Anxiety Weighted Blankets are by far the number 1 thing every person who suffers from anxiety should atleast try. Anxiety Blankets may improve your sleep, allow you to fall asleep faster and you can even carry them around when chilling at home.
- Online therapy is another thing we should all try. We highly recommend Online therapy with a provider who not only provides therapy but a complete mental health toolbox to help your wellness.
- With over 50,000 participants, this anxiety course may be just what you need to regain control of your life.
- Amber light therapy from Amber lights could increase the melatonin production in your body and help you sleep better at night. An Amber light lamp helps reduce the amount of time it takes you to fall asleep and increases overall sleep quality.