In this article, you can read the most inspiring King quotes, that will teach you all about power, strength and courage.
The monarchy was the most common form of government in human history. Until recently, most states in the world had Kings and Queens.
This, which may seem strange in the eyes of a “Republican” today, who is very logical and rational.
Through a social contract, initially unwritten, the members of a society delegate to some central institutions a series of attributions, such as the maintenance of irrigation canals, defense against external dangers, ensuring internal order, drafting and enforcing laws or levying taxes.
But for this system to work, power and sovereignty need to be focused on one central point.
Or this concentration of power is achieved in the most natural way by entrusting it in the hands of a single person.
The kings identified as closely as possible with the society they were called to lead. In barbarian Europe, for example, among the Old Germans, Celts or Thracians, the most common form of political organization was that of ethnic kingdoms.
A confederation of tribes, a people who spoke the same language and worshiped the same gods, submitted to the authority of a king out of his ranks.
The Egyptian pharaohs, the Arab caliphs, the Japanese Tennō, the ayatollah of Khamena, but also the queen of Great Britain (sovereign and head of the Anglican Church) embody, in different ways, the same idea.
5 King Quotes
- “Kings are the slaves of history.” ― Leo Tolstoy,
- “I know I have but the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.” ― Queen Elizabeth
- “Those candle flames were like the lives of men. So fragile. So deadly. Left alone, they lit and warmed. Let run rampant, they would destroy the very things they were meant to illuminate. Embryonic bonfires, each bearing a seed of destruction so potent it could tumble cities and dash kings to their knees.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “And so sepúlchred in such pomp dost lie,
That king for such a tomb would wish to die.” ― John Milton
- “Most of the mess that is called history comes about because kings and presidents cannot be satisfied with a nice chicken and a good loaf of bread.” ― Jennifer Donnelly
15 King Quotes
- “I am very comfortable with conflict, be it of the legal or mortal kind. My father was a mediator, a bridge maker. I am a grave maker.” ― J.R. Ward
- “To gain everything and lose everything in the space of a moment. That is the fate of all princes destined for the throne.” ― C.S. Pacat
- “Little by little, the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him.” ― Jennifer Donnelly
- “My Crown is in my heart, not on my head:
Not deck’d with Diamonds, and Indian stones:
Nor to be seen: my Crown is call’d Content,
A Crown it is, that seldom Kings enjoy.” ― William Shakespeare
- “ In the privacy of my dreams, I’m a warrior.” ― Kimberly Derting
- “There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though…well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.” ― David Gemmell
- “Too many kings can ruin an army” ― Homer
- “Several of them were discussing this in low tones as they waited for Halt to arrive – until they realized that he was already among them. They weren’t used to this. Kings were supposed to sweep into a room majestically – not suddenly appear without anyone seeing their arrival.” ― John Flanagan
- “It’s like chess, you know. The Queen saves the King.” ― Terry Pratchett
- “For surely a king is first a man. And so it must follow that a king does as all men do: the best he can.” ― Cameron Dokey
- “History books say that kings and dukes and generals star wars. Don’t believe it. We start them, you and I. Every time we turn away, keep quiet, stay out of it, behave ourselves.” ― Jennifer Donnelly
- “This light of history is pitiless; it has a strange and divine quality that, luminous as it is, and precisely because it is luminous, often casts a shadow just where we saw a radiance; out of the same man it makes two different phantoms, and the one attacks and punishes the other, the darkness of the despot struggles with the splendor of the captain. Hence a truer measure in the final judgment of the nations. Babylon violated diminishes Alexander; Rome enslaved diminishes Caesar; massacred Jerusalem diminishes Titus. Tyranny follows the tyrant. Woe to the man who leaves behind a shadow that bears his form.” ― Victor Hugo
- “But what are kings, when regiment is gone,
But perfect shadows on a sunny day? – Edward II, 5.1” ― Christopher Marlowe
- “Everybody must be managed. Queens must be managed. Kings must be managed, for men want to manage almost as much as women, and that’s saying a good deal.” ― Thomas Hardy
- “Why do the Gods make kings and queens if not to protect the ones who can’t protect themselves?” ― George R.R. Martin
25 King Quotes
- “One true king knew when to step aside and give up the reins of power—to remove his crown and relinquish his kingdom—all for the sake of glimpsing, just once in a lifetime, the face of a holy child.
He was the Fourth to follow the Star.
His gift was a secret.
The rest of his journey is unknown.” ― Vera Nazarian
- “The King did what all wise husbands do. He did as he was told.” ― Toby Forward
- “Your king is SUPPOSED to explode? What kind of government system is that?” ― Jefferson Smith
- “Because a man plays a king superbly well does not mean that he would make a good king.” ― Louis L’Amour
- “The least we each ought to do for someone who treats us like a king or a queen is to treat them like a prince or a princess.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “So I took my lover, my king, and I put him on a pedestal and I cut him down. A man, like the ones who ruined the world.” ― Alaya Dawn Johnson
- “Thieves are not so bad, and killing wears all possible costumes. There is no death, no unlawful killing that is better than any other. If you can kill me, the manner hardly bears consideration. You want to kill your own father, and you think it will make your sleep easier for the next seventy years if you can say you did it honorably. But your honor is blackened by patricide, and no amount of high-sounding formalities will make it white again.” ― Catherynne M. Valente
- “I’m not keen on riot. Unless they involve dancing, but I believe those are usually referred to as parties.” ― Leigh Bardugo
- “We live in a world where good kings die and those foolish enough to hope for something better are killed where they stand.” ― Claire Legrand
- “There were three ways to kill a king:
You could face him with all the force of your military might, and in the end one of you would fall.
You could stab him from behind like a coward, cringing in the shadows.
Or you could kill him slowly, from the inside out, so he wouldn’t even know until it was too late. If you did your job right, he might even thank you for it.
These were the differences between Soldiers, Assassins, and Politicians.
Only Politicians did it with a certain flair.” ― Traci Chee
- “Kings are only kings because one ancestor was quicker than another to place a crown on his own head.” ― Rin Chupeco
- “Kings are sad creatures.” ― Abu al-Ala al-Ma’arri
- “Power loves not the light of day, nor the attention of curious eyes. In darkness it thrives most…A lord may send his army hither and thither, but the true testing of his power is in those places where his army is not…Has he sent its long fingers far enough through the backstreets and alleys, into the drinking dens and the lending-houses, so that he may gather them unto himself and hold them firm without a single swordsman?” ― Brian Ruckley
- “Courage, creativity and adversity from the fatherland forms kings. Without this inhuman power we would not be who we are.” ― Alan Maiccon
- “When the gods are silent, lords and kings will make themselves heard.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “How swiftly fate can make or unmake kings.”― Nathaniel Lee
- “When being in a relationship with a great man focus on being an asset to your king and not a liability” ― Angel Moreira
- “…every King must have a fool or risk becoming the fool himself.” ― W.H. Mitchell
- “About this time he had the sarcophagus and body of Alexander the Great brought forth from its shrine, and after gazing on it, showed his respect by placing upon it a golden crown and strewing it with flowers; and being then asked whether he wished to see the tomb of the Ptolemies as well, he replied, “My wish was to see a king, not corpses.” ― Suetonius
- “Then as well as now, kings and priests, leaders and politicians, have used religions more to enslave people than to free them.” ― ~Sw. Chidananda Tirtha
- “My horse is plodding down a path unspooling under her hooves like a ball of wool, only wider, while I think of ways to wake kings or small children or writers, all of whom seem to be constantly sleeping and dreaming of me in the seventh square on a horse with a mind of her own.” ― Delia Sherman
- “The greatest value among the objects of human property, not only among precious stones, is due to the diamond, for a long time known only to kings and even to very few of these.” ― Pliny the Elder
- “These Germanic peoples live and move in hordes, or tribes, or whatever we may call them. They have some sort of kings, and something in the nature of a general assembly, which all men capable of bearing arms attend. But we should be chary of supposing anything properly answering to a state institution as understood among civilized people The king has no real authority; the warriors obey him to-day, and tum their back on him defiantly to-morrow; one day. their kings may lead them forth on any reckless enterprise; the next, they may be scattering, despite his orders, and in defiance of all political prudence, to their separate homes. And in their assembly, the method of procedure is simply that he who can use the most persuasive words wins over all the rest. The warriors clash their weapons, and the matter is decided. They are like children in regard to coaxing and gifts. but fickle and ungovernable in regard to anything like obligation. indisposed to recognize any definite rule and order.” ― Vilhelm Grønbech
- “A mission of over abundant crops, it’s a vision of mansions and Ferrari drop tops. Lay me in a tomb wearing a crown with a serpent on its midpoint; it’s a symbol of perfect consciousness, a knowledge of my power as limitless. Take a look at the Bible and turn back to Yahweh standard of perfectionists.” ― Jose R. Coronado
- “It is a glorious thing to establish peace,
And kings approach the nearest unto God
By giving life and safety unto men
Queen Phillip – Act V, scene 1” ― William Shakespeare
35 King Quotes
- “Nobody is a king! Nobody is a queen! Nobody is a prince! Nobody is a princess! Nobody is a duke! Nobody is a duchess! These ridiculous titles are nothing but an insult to human dignity! Those bearing such titles must be rejected anywhere and anytime by the honourable people!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Barbers are powerful; they command, and even kings comply without complaint.” ― Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
- “But does the king serve the crown, or the crown serve the king?” ― S. Jae-Jones
- “But until we all realise that power – be it that of gods, of kings or of masters – only exists in our minds, dear Venerable, do not tell me to dispense with the concept of freedom.” ― Cliff James
- “Words are so powerful. It can win wars, create kings, and sustain civilizations. – Wordwick Games by Kailin Gow” ― Kailin Gow
- “Look, Sam!’ he cried, starting into speech. ‘Look! The king has got a crown again!” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- “Peoples bear the weight of curses longer than the princes who incur them.” ― Maurice Druon
- “Kings need not raise their voices to be heard.” ― V.E. Schwab
- “Take a king or a president or anybody. Put a heavy sack of gold in one hand and a feather-light declaration about freedom in the other. And then an outlaw sticks a pistol in his face and says give me one or the other. Every time—every ten out of ten —he’ll hug the sack and throw away the ideals. Because the sack’s what’s behind the ideals, like the foundation under a building.” ― Charles Frazier
- “Well, what do they all amount to, these kings and captains and bishops and lawyers and such like? They just leave you in the ditch to bleed to death; and the next thing is, you meet them down there, for all the airs they give themselves.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “Dad,” I admonished lightly. “You can’t threaten the King. You’ll be excreting in buckets by nightfall.”
“I don’t care,” he retorted. “I’d excrete in buckets for the rest of my life if it means your heart was safe.” ― T.J. Klune
- “I’ve plotted and schemed all my life. There is no other way to be a King, fifty and alive all at once.” ― James Goldman
- “Lions are neither predators nor killers. They just go hunting like kings; because they are the kings!” ― Munia Khan
- “God placed us on earth to be kings and priests” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “…politics is a game every king must play and secrets are the best defense we have.” ― R.L. Martinez
- “Only kings are arrogant enough to believe the world too small to hold other men.” ― Julie C. Dao
- “Sometimes I wish we could hear of a country that’s out of kings.” ― Mark Twain
- “No ethical person wants to be a king or a queen, because there is no ethics and honor in putting yourself in a place higher than others!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Great kings began as great boys” ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
- “Men spend their time following a ball or a hare; it is the pleasure even of kings.” ― Blaise Pascal
- “Here is a tragicomic reality of all the regimes: People work hard to feed their thief politicians, their thief kings and thief queens or their thief presidents! And therefore the tragicomic reality of all the times is this: There can exist no thieves without the support of people!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “He never wanted to be king, and it was that very trait that made him a great king. It was the characteristic comprising all extraordinary leaders.” ― Ella Rose Carlos
- “Only a man who is exceptionally skillful can stand before kings.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Let us go out in the fog, John, let us roll up our raincoat collars and go on the streets where men are sneering at the kings.” ― Carl Sandburg
- “A man enriches his community. A man teaches and displays leadership qualities for his children. A man by his presence is safety and security for his Queen. The best thing a man can do for this world, his children and Queen is be a man.” ― Carlos Wallace
- “It’s not you that worries me. The king is a good man, and an old friend, but it has been a long time, and kings change. Even more than other people, kings change.” ― Peter S. Beagle
- “Yes, King Eirik, I can’t do this alone. I’m not a knight or even a fighter for that matter. I’m just a normal boy, who is looking for his Grandfather.” ― Robert Ian Wilson
- “I would rather have written the hymns of Wesley’s than to have the fame of all the kings that ever sat on earth; it is more glorious, it has more power in it.” ― Kenneth W. Osbeck
- “Shakespearean tragedies do not deal chiefly with the working-class people and focus mostly on the fall of the kings, princes, generals etc. because a beggar has nothing to lose but if a king loses everything suddenly and gets poor, then the readers or audience become so sad and feel like crying in the end!” ― Md. Ziaul Haque
- “Just as well then that kings did not grow old.” ― Edoardo Albert
- “Life is short, precious, and should not be wasted.
Everyone has a chance at it. We’re equals after all.
There are no pawns, no kings, and no queens.
We’re all humans and we all have the same value.” ― Cristelle Comby
- “Anything Freed with Guns will Go Back Eventually.” ― Vineet Raj Kapoor
- “Throughout the human history millions have died because of the kings and the queens, because of the presidents and the prime ministers, because of the Caesars and the deuces, because of all these little charlatans with big ego!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “When kings the sword of justice first lay down,
They are no kings, though they possess the crown.
Titles are shadows, crowns are empty things,
The good of subjects is the end of kings.” ― Daniel Defoe
60 King Quotes
- “Grammar, which knows how to control even kings.” ― Molière
- “It is not the bloodletting that calls down power. It is the consenting.” ― Mary Renault
- “Some woman, no doubt. Most of them are.” He favored Jon with a rueful grin. “Remember this, boy. All dwarfs are fools, yet not all fools need be dwarfs.” And with that he turned and sauntered back into the feast, whistling a tune. When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king.” ― George R. R. Martin
- “Never go on a date unarmed.” Words of wisdom from my father. Well, my foster father. I was an orphan, of course. The best kings always are.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “Staying for your children is noble. However, staying with someone that teaches your children that “selective” evilness is okay is mental illness.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “All kings must be butchers or meat.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “Our history told of kings that smiled and kings that conquered. He was the latter.” ― Rachel E. Carter
- “It is more disgraceful for a king to tell lies than anyone else.” ― Arrian
- “Fantasy like thought that no man could rain
Just let her reign
Run wild with her unafraid
Of any rain storms
They only wash the mud away and make way
For double rainbows and sunny days” ― Maquita Donyel Irvin
- “Some women have kissed—and some are kissing—a lot of frogs, even though the very first man that they have each kissed was and is still a prince. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “We must not define Jesus and his kingdom by fitting them within conventional understandings of kings and kingdoms. Rather, we must judge and deconstruct those conventional definitions in light of Jesus and his example.” ― Brian D. McLaren
- “…I fell asleep and had a dream that a king was liquidated by a group of kind faces…” ― Maquita Donyel Irvin
- “Youth endures all things, kings and poetry and love. Everything but time.” ― James Crumley
- “Only truth is a firm foundation for the king’s throne.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “It is difficult to be king when the gods are changing.” ― james michener
- “No king becomes a king unless you submit to him! Behave honorably and refuse all the kings!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “…I fell asleep and had a dream that a king was liquidated by a group of kind faces….” ― Maquita Donyel Irvin
- “We are called to destroy the works of the devil and to dominate the earth. We are the kings of this earth!” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Lord Tierney was furious. But when he saw how his sister had suffered, his anger shifted instead toward Rome. “If it weren’t for this new menace on the horizon,” he thundered, “I’d declare war on those haughty deceivers this instant!”
Marcus stepped forward. “Kyrie, I don’t think—”
“Then don’t!” ― Jennifer McKeithen
- “He had won. He could release her at any time. But her lips… those soft, sweet petals were parting tremulously at the touch of his tongue, and she was granting him entry to the warmth of her mouth. He thrust boldly inside, wanting but one taste of her. Only one.” ― Shelly Thacker
- “When a society begins to lack men that, that they stand up against the collapse of equity in their land that is the kind of thing that brings sorrow to the heart of our King” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “A man with a good story is practically a king.” ― José Eduardo Agualusa
- “Totally isolated from our own culture for long periods, we became vulnerable to forgotten times and tribes re-awakening within us. Our journeys, we found, were to take us simultaneously to some of the least-charted regions of the planet and to the least-charted regions of our own minds. What began for us as the effort to capture a purely objective record of what we saw gradually dissolved into a quest, an odyssey of self-discovery which actually took place amongst the last of the lands of real living kings and queens, dragons and pirates, cannibals and headhunters, mystics and magicians.” ― Lawrence Blair
- “The greatest trick of kings is to fool the poor into thinking we have common cause with the rich simply because we live on the same bog. Then the poor get their heads split open in the battles they fight so the rich can keep their wine cellars well stocked.” ― Kate Horsley
- “We should become kings in every sphere of life so that the Lord would reign there.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “The tall, thin serious man strode in, his dark cloak billowing so dramatically it threatened to extinguish the lamp flame with its draught. He advanced like a malevolent shadow consuming the dim orange light, filling the room with a presence almost more than human.” ― Gregory Figg
- “I should have been the King of Earth, or at least that’s what my memory tells me…” ― Brad McKinniss
- “There is one thing we are sure: For the honor of humanity, all the kings and all the queens, all the kingdoms and all the monarchies must be abolished!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “He didn’t know why, but seeing her made him feel like a man. She was something out of a dream – a dream in which he was not a spoiled young prince, but a king.” ― Sarah J. Maas
- “Perhaps you should speak more softly to me, then. Monsters are dangerous beasts, and just now kings seem to be dying like flies.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “Look at me!” he would shout as he ran laughing through the halls of Storm’s End. “Look at me, I’m a dragon,” or “Look at me, I’m a wizard,” or “Look at me, look at me, I’m the rain god.”
The bold little boy with wild black hair and laughing eyes was a man grown now, one-and-twenty, and still he played his games. Look at me, I’m a king, Cressen thought sadly.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “There is entirely too much tut-tutting in this realm, if you ask me. All these kings would do a deal better if they put down their swords and listened to their mothers.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “Every king springs from a race of slaves, and every slave had kings among his ancestors.” ― Plato
- “How vast those Orbs must be, and how inconsiderable this Earth, the Theatre upon which all our mighty Designs, all our Navigations, and all our Wars are transacted, is when compared to them. A very fit consideration, and matter of Reflection, for those Kings and Princes who sacrifice the Lives of so many People, only to flatter their Ambition in being Masters of some pitiful corner of this small Spot.” ― Christiaan Huygens
- “What separates us into engineers and robots, puppetry and puppets, kings and pawns, is not the status we hold at any given time among others – status is irrelevant; it is the level of ever-present awareness we have of a grey-matter tailor’s tools [of flattery, persuasion, and cunning.]” ― A.J. Darkholme
- “In the darkest region of the political field the condemned man represents the symmetrical, inverted figure of the king.” ― Michel Foucault
- “All living things believe in someone superior to them, and cannot live unless they blindly follow them. Then, the objects of their faith try to escape this crushing pressure by seeking another being that is more superior to them to believe in. And they, in turn, seek a stronger being still. That is how all kings are born. That is how… all gods are born. –Aizen” ― Tite Kubo
- “Am I supposed to feel so much awe and so on about the Godking? After all, he’s just a man … He’s about fifty years old, and he’s bald. And I’ll bet he has to cut his toenails too like any other man. I know perfectly well he’s a god, too. But what I think is, he’ll be much godlier after he’s dead.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Real kings and queens are people whose heads are crowned with dreams as they sit on the throne of passion. They rule with visions in the regalia of inspirations!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Don’t let “reality” make you lose faith in God and gain faith in Man. Don’t put your Joy in man because when man leaves, there goes your Joy. The world didn’t give you your joy and the world can’t take it away. Your value isn’t in the hands of people and your worth was determined when you got here. You were born Gorgeous, but the world will try to convince you otherwise. You’re the daughter of the Kings of Kings and your worth extends beyond the clouds. You’re a product of LOVE.” ― Enitan O. Bereola II
- “I get depressed with these fluffy dragons and noble elves. Elves were never noble. They were cruel fools. And I dislike heroes. You can’t trust the buggers. They always let you down. I don’t believe in the natural nobility of kings, because a large percentage of them in our history have turned out to be power-crazed idiots. And I certainly don’t believe in the wisdom of wizards. I’ve worked with their modern equivalents, and I know what I’m talking about.” ― Terry Pratchett
- “He was king, if he didn’t have enemies he wasn’t doing it right.” ― S.E. Zbasnik
- “The Earth is not just an ordinary planet! One can count, there 111 kings…” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “When I was a boy, my grandfather taught me the list of kings: Romulus, Numa Pompilius, Tullus Hostilius, Ancus Marcius, Tarquinius the Elder, Servius Tullius. Tarquinius the Proud was to be the last, the very last, cast out and replaced forever by something called a republic. A mockery! A mistake! An experiment that failed! Today is the republic’s final day. Tomorrow, men will shout in the Forum, ‘All hail King Coriolanus!” ― Steven Saylor
- “The world is twisted beyond hope, when lowborn smugglers must vouch for the honour of kings.” ― George R.R. Martin=
- “He shed a lake of blood and terminated a king for a cold, lonely throne.” ― Jayne Castel
- “A Bible not read is like a bulb not lighted. Only insane people will love to work in the darkness with Kings’ bulbs which are not switched on! … and so goes the one who has the King James’ but does not search into it!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “A king is the best and worst of men. Of course. Of course.” ― David Anthony Durham
- “I know perfectly well he’s a god, too. But what I think is he’ll be much godlier after he’s dead.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin
- “God is the message owner; prophets and pastors are messengers. It happens on no account when the messenger becomes greater than the message owner! Let’s avoid these “human worships”, confining our source of hope in prophets, kings, presidents, lawyers, etc. God deserves the greatest honour!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “His was a lonely, unorthodox conviction that war was man’s ultimate failure.” ― Sharon Kay Penman
- “Kings also sleep; but the clever ones, with one eye open, just like dolphins and whales.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Let us understand these words very clearly: No man is king in this world! No man has the right to be king in this world! Permit no man to be a king! Accept no man to be a king! Ignorant and dishonourable people love the kings but be clever and refuse them every time and everywhere in the name of human honour!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “There are kings on every other bush in Ireland.” ― Charles Brady
- “In the games of queens and kings, we leave our dreams at the door and we make do with what we have. Sometimes if we’re fortunate, we still manage to have a good life.” ― Melina Marchetta
- “In all ages hypocrites, called priests, have put crowns on the heads of thieves, called kings.” ― Robert G. Ingersoll
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” ― Mabel Hale
- “In the smoky firelight the two old men nodded off like a pair of ancient kings passing the aeons in their tumuli. Made a musical notation of their snores. Elgar is to be played by a bass tuba, Ayrs a bassoon.” ― David Mitchell
- “The king killed his brother, who was actually king, so that he could be king. Then the dead king’s wife and baby disappeared, on account the baby would’ve been king, so the brother probably killed them, too. They do that kind of thing all the time, kings do. They can kill anybody they don’t like.” ― Sage Blackwood
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
|The most popular Batman quotes|
|Toni Morrison’s Beloved Quotes|
|Ungrateful people quotes|
|Vision board quotes that will inspire you|
|Vulnerability Quotes to inspire you|
|When someone shouts at you Quotes|
|Who am I quotes|
|Who said “I am the storm” quote?|
States with a form of monarchical rule, such as Norway, Denmark, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Japan, Qatar or the United Arab Emirates, are among the most developed, modern and rich countries in the world today.
Undoubtedly, their monarchical form of government does not offer us the only explanation for the success of these states.
But, obviously, it is not an obstacle to their development. On the contrary.
If your favorite Kind Quote is not on our list, do not hesitate to share it in the comments section!