I came in my sister (what to do)

In this brief blog, we are going to discuss the statement “ I came in my sister”, what to do if you have done such a thing in your sister, the consequences involved and where to seek help.

I came in my sister

If you have just had sex with your sister and you came in your sister then firstly, this isnt right.

You shouldnt be having sex with your sister as this is against the law and any baby which could result out of this may have sme birth deficiencies.

The first thing you should do is seek appropriate birth control if you are not planning on having a baby.

There will be multiple chemists and public healthcare centres were the morning after pill can be obtained relatively quickly.

Of course, taking birth control is a personal choice and some people may not subscribe to the same viewpoint that just because you came in your sister that you should now seek birth control.

If the religious viewpoint you have is different then you should consider seeking advice from a minister or high authority in your place of worship immediately.

Coming into your sister or Committing intimate Granny relationships are all because of Genetic Sexual Attraction Syndrome. Thus, you should seek professional help if you feel attracted to your siblings, grandchildren, children or parents.

If you intend to keep the baby

If you intend to keep the baby then you should consult the nearest medical doctor to advise you on what the pregnancy stage will be like and what life after the birth of the baby will be like.

Your sister will almost certainly need to take vitamins which will be prescribed by the doctor to reduce the risks that the baby will be born with any defects.

Tell your parents parents

If you are searching for the term “I came in my sister” then you certainly need to consider the consequences of such actions and what they may mean for your family.

In any case, this will be a huge dent on family relations but it is easier dealt with in the open and the first step to this is telling your parents.

Your parents may be able to help you understand the consequences of your actions and work you through this difficult time.

If you had violent or unwanted intercourse with your sister

If your sister is below the statutory age of consent then you have sexually assaulted her, regardless of if you will claim that she gave you consent and even if she claims she gave you consent.

It is considered statutory and you may, unfortunately, be facing some jail time due to this.

If you forcefully sexually assaulted your sister and came in your sister then you should know that there is nothing normal about this behaviour and you may be facing some serious jail time for your actions.

If you came in your sister then you should accept that you have done this vile act, call the police and emergency services so they can look after your sister as you may have physically hurt her.

She may also need counselling due to the psychological damage you may have inflicted on her.

Seek counselling.

No matter how it is that you came to google to search the phrase “I came in my sister”.

Something tells me you may need some form of counselling to understand what you have done and why you have done it.

Having a sexual relationship with your sister is not a normal thing to do and you should both seek help from a  mental health counsellor who may be able to advise you on how you got here, what you can do to ensure you have a better well being and how to plan for any challenges ahead, regardless of if you are having a baby or not.

In this brief guide, we discussed what to do if you are thinking “I came in my sister”.

Hopefully this brief guide lets you know how to deal with this very difficult moment in your life and we wish you all the best.

If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, loneliness or any similar mental health issue then seeking help for it may be a good option.

Mental health issues such as depression, loneliness and anxiety can affect anyone of us.

Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.

If you are under 18 then CAMHS, an NHS run programme may just be the answer for your mental health struggles.

What we recommend for Relationship & LGBTQ issues

Relationship counselling

  • If you are having relationship issues or maybe you are in an abusive relationship then relationship counselling could be your first point of call. Relationship counselling could be undertaken by just you, it does not require more than one person.

LGBTQ issues

If you are dealing with LGBTQ issues then LGBTQ counselling may be a great option for you. Maybe you are confused as to your role and identity or simply need someone to speak to. LGBTQ counsellors are specially trained to assist you in this regard.

You should look to see if you meet the CAMHS referral criteria and then fill in the CAMHS referral form.

Was this post helpful?

[Sassy_Social_Share type="standard"]