How to manifest as a Libra?
This article will guide you to use your Libra energy to manifest whatever it is that you want. Manifestation is all about working with the right kind of energy, and astrology and manifesting, thus, go hand in hand.
How to manifest as a Libra?
- Stay in balance with the Universe
- Work with like-minded people
- Manifest for others
- Write letters to the Universe
- Take a course on manifestation
- Make a vision board
- Connect with your element
Libra is the cardinal air sign of the zodiac. They are generally social, friendly and charming people. Denoted by the sign of the Scales, people with Libra energy in their birth chart are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in their life and around them.
Due to their natural inclination towards balance, Libras have an inherent talent for manifestation. An alignment between your thought, emotion, and action is probably the quickest path to manifesting everything you desire. And the Libra energy is all about keeping alignment.
Positive Characteristics of a Libra:
- Libras are naturally gifted at maintaining peace. They are expert at being diplomatic and tactful, depending on what the situation needs.
- Libras are known to be just and fair in all their dealings. They are passionate about ensuring that they remain kind in all that they do, personally and professionally.
- Libras are good conversationalists and thus are very good company. They are very social beings that enjoy having people around them. They love meeting new people, especially when they are introduced to new things.
- Libras tend to have an optimistic outlook on things. They see the best in everything and have a positive mindset about things.
- Libras are great initiators for starting new things and projects. Their problem-solving attitude assists them in anything they wish to do.
- Libras have a unique aesthetic and an eye for art. They are imaginative and can thus visualize very easily.
- Libra is an air sign and hence they are great at communication.
Negative Characteristics of Libras:
- Libra’s love for balance can easily lead to indecisiveness in them. They spend so much time weighing pros and cons of everything that taking decisions becomes a daunting task for them.
- Libras tend to be people-pleasers. They do not want to hurt anyone and are peacemakers by nature. This can lead to Librans being taken advantage of and people misunderstanding them.
- Libras can become self-absorbed and too focused on themselves. If something does not go right, they are quick to jump to conclusions about how it is all their fault.
- Libras are extremely non-confrontational. This leads to problems in their relationships, especially the ones in personal capacity.
- Due to their inherent nature of seeking justice, a Libra can also be very judgemental about things and people. Even if they do not act on those thoughts, they are quick to form opinions.
Manifesting as a Libra:
Stay in balance with the Universe –
As the sign of the Scales, the easiest way for you to manifest is to stay in connection with the Universe. This means becoming aware of what it means to be in balance. This can vary from person to person, given your own life experiences and outlook.
But, try and understand what the idea of balance means for you, on a personal level. Once you understand that, you can take steps to achieve that sense of harmony with the Universe. Generally, being aligned to your own needs is one of the ways to acquire this balance.
Keep an eye out for when you see this alignment begin to falter. If you feel that this balance you seek is getting ruined by something or someone, it is probably a good idea to walk away from that situation. In cases like this, do not let your tendency to maintain the status quo take over. Take the action that feels right so you can stay attuned with the Universe.
Work with like-minded people –
Your communication skills and cooperative nature leads to your manifestation power getting heightened when you decide to work with like-minded people. Libras are looking for equality in every relationship and having people who understand that need and respect it can help you lead to everything you want. Your mediation skills can prove to be useful when solving problems of the people around you.
Manifest for others –
Libras earn karmic points with the Universe by helping others. Use your empathy to heal the people around you. This drive to help everyone gains you favours with the Universe. Your ability to connect with people ensures that you can set up the perfect situations.
But, always helping everyone around you is not a smooth ride. Do not let this become a habit where people take advantage of you. Getting hurt is a sure way of taking down your manifestation power. Make sure that the people you are helping respect you and your efforts. Do not give in to others’ negativity, pain, and stress. Keep in mind to let go of such people without compromising your own healing nature.
Write letters to the Universe –
People born under the sign of Libra can open a dialogue with the Universe by writing letters. Tap into your own intuition and build a one-on-one relationship with the Universe. You can also give voice to your artsy side when doing this.
Take a course on manifestation –
Libras love going by guidelines laid out for them. Their own indecisiveness is taken care of when they indulge in courses set out for a specific purpose. Try and find a course that encompasses everything you wish to learn in one package. Please do your research before signing up.
Make a vision board –
Indulge your love for aesthetics by making a vision board best suited for your goals. Libras love art and creating a vision board is the perfect way to integrate your personal aesthetics with a collage meant to capture the emotions you are seeking from your manifestations.
Connect with your element –
As an air sign, connecting with the element of air while visualizing can provide the kick you need towards manifesting your desires. Go out on a breezy day, burn some incense or sage, or stand in front of a high-speed fan. Think about the element and visualize its physical characteristics. Stay with this energy, and let it grow. Imagine the feeling of your element through all your senses, as it travels through your body. Draw the power of your element from your surroundings. Suck its power towards yourself until you feel charged. Once you feel you are connected with your element, take a few deep breaths. You are now ready to take action towards your goals. Once you are connected with your element, it is a perfect time to start working to achieve whatever it is that you want. You can practice this exercise every time you feel disconnected from your aims.
This covers how one can use their Libra energy to their advantage to manifest their dream life.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): How to manifest as a Libra?
Why are Libras so special?
- Libra’s biggest strength is their constant drive to find balance in all their spaces – personal and professional. Even though this can lead to people assuming that they are indecisive, they are actually just weighing all their options. This leads to them making well-informed decisions, rather than jumping into something.
- Libras have a unique aesthetic sense. They like things to be pretty and in perfect harmony.
- Libras have a natural knack for charming people. They are quite indulgent and generous to the people in their lives.
- Libras are also great at mediating in their relationships for the sake of peace. They would rather lose an argument than lose a person.
What part of the body does Libra rule?
Libra rules the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, endocrine system, and buttocks. People who are born under this sign tend to have particularly good skin and a keen sense of balance and support.
Why are Libras so emotionless?
Librans are often perceived as emotionless or unfeeling, but that is not the case. They actually do feel all their emotions, but they do not enjoy expressing them in any loud fashion. Their people-pleasing attitude makes them not want to create a scene. They try very hard to not make others feel bad in any manner. As a result, they keep a lot of emotions bottled up, and then suddenly burst.
Sometimes, this burst of emotions happens in very inappropriate spaces, thus leading to more issues. If you are a Libra reading this, or if you have a tendency to act like this, it is advised for you to start voicing your emotions and feelings in a healthy and safe manner, rather than keeping it all inside of you.
Who is the Goddess of Libra?
In Greek mythology, Libra is ruled by the Goddess of divine order and law, Themis. She was also the prophetic deity, presiding over the Oracle at Delphi. It was during this ruling over Delphi that she introduced the laws of divine justice and morality to humanity. She came to be known as a bringer of balance and righter of wrongs.
People worshipped her at the temple at Delphi, praying for fairness to be brought into their lives. The Goddess is often holding a scale in one hand and a sword in the other. It is this sword she uses to cut truths from lies and maintain divine justice. The zodiac sign of Libra gets its sign from the scales she holds.
What kind of people do Libras attract?
- Libras are forever looking out for people they can share a relationship of equals with. Be it friends or in their romantic space, they want people who will treat them as a partner at all levels. So, people wanting that sense of companionship are attracted to Libras. Libras’ outgoing nature attracts people who enjoy social gatherings. If you are interested in attracting a Libra, kindness and fairness in all that you do is important.
- Libras work best with Aries, since they are opposite signs. Opposite signs want the same thing, but they go about acquiring it in different ways. Two people from opposite signs can easily fill in each other’s gaps, thus making Aries and Libras co-exist very comfortably. These two signs are just the opposite of each other and hence get attracted to each other very easily.
- As an air sign, other air signs – Gemini and Aquarius – are also attracted to Libra energy.
Which sign can Libras not get along well with?
Although Libras get along well with most zodiac signs, their worst pairing is probably with Virgo. Libras can get indecisive about things or take a lot of time before taking action. Virgos cannot tolerate this trait, and this can cause issues between the two. Virgo’s introverted nature opposes Libra’s more social traits, which can also become a point of contention.
Please leave any comments or further questions you might have regarding this topic down below. Happy manifesting!