This Blogpost will discuss” How to Manifest as a Couple” and answer in detail the whole process of manifestation, from which mistakes to avoid, to raising the overall vibration together in a relationship.
How to Manifest as a Couple?
Manifesting with your significant other is as much a reality, as it is doing alone on your own. The best part? When two people come together to create the life of their desire it accelerates the whole process of manifestation.
- Be on the Same Page
- Practice Unquestionable faith
- Let Go of any Attachments
- Surrender to the Divine
- Be Understanding towards your Partner
What is Manifestation?
The word “manifestation” comes from the Latin word ‘manifestare’, which means, ‘make public’ and anyone who manifests is called a ‘manifestor’. It is the act of placing your dreams in the physical reality, out in the open for everyone to see. Manifestation closely follows the Law of Attraction at it’s core. With the help from the Law of Attraction, it’s possible to achieve and make all your dreams come true. Manifestation relies on one’s thought pattern and teaches how our ‘thoughts create our reality’.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction was first made popular by the cult classic book ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrnes in 2006. The Law of Attraction states that “our thoughts become our reality” and that each of our thoughts vibrate at a certain frequency and follows the doctrine of “like attracts like”. Each thought therefore creates or ‘manifests’ its own reality. Manifestation makes use of this law and attracts all our desires come true.
Things to keep in mind while Manifesting
- Any and every thought forms and shapes our reality.
- Learning to be mindful of each thought is a key factor in Manifestation.
- Being ‘Clear’ about each and every desire fastracks its attraction and manifestation process.
- Refrain from thinking scenarios or things you don’t want to attract in your life.
- Contrary to popular belief, manifestation occurs both ‘intentionally’ and ‘unintentionally’. We are always manifesting one thing or the other.
- The physical reality is often called the ‘3D’. While our subconscious mind and our beliefs and thinking process are called ‘5D’. Reality (3D) is often likened to a mirror which reflects our Mind(5D).
- Obsessing over any of your desires or wishes actually hinders it’s manifestation.
- Letting go of any set idea of how the thing will happen or come to be.
- Remember that the Universe is limitless.
- Have a solid foundation of faith and belief.
Benefits of Manifesting as a couple.
- Faster results.
- Attracting with ease.
- Getting rid of attachments and blockages.
- Creating your dream life with your partner by your side.
- The emotional bond between the partners becomes stronger and more intimate.
- Love shared between each other is nurtured.
- Feel spiritually closer with your Significant Other.
- Raising the shared vibration of the relationship in general.
- Becoming more aligned with each other’s divine life purpose.
- Remember that you guys are a team working together.
- Learning to be more tolerant and compassionate towards each other
- Sharing a life of blessings and creating a safe space together.
Manifesting together with your partner is a shared spiritual experience that can bring you both closer. This is also a great way to strengthen the feeling of love in a relationship.
The secret sauce to manifesting as a couple is being crystal clear about your desires with your partner and an open communication. The paragraph below will focus on the “How” of manifesting together. Below are the five powerful pointers for the life of your dreams.
Open and Honest Communication
- Sit down and discuss your dreams in detail.
- Communicate honestly and be direct in expressing your views.
- Honest and effective communication requires active listening as well. Make sure to listen to your partner.
- Write down your dreams together
- Make a list of all the possible conflict
- Make sure to let your partner know exactly what you are expecting out of the lives you are creating together.
Before manifesting as a couple, it’s important to discuss every detail of the desired reality with each other. If necessary, make a point of every minute detail. Remember that, if any one of two is resistant to the manifestation subconsciously, then it will cause delays.
Make sure to work through any communication gap between you two.
Be on the Same Page
- To be on the same page, lead with clarity.
- Check and recheck with your partner about their desires
- Discuss and discover all your fears with each other.
- Provide each other the space to be yourselves and express freely.
The key to manifesting as a couple is to be clear with each other with your wants. Be specific with your communication. Good communication will forever be a crucial aspect of making any relationship work. Remember that manifesting a goal together is a task that requires both of you to be on the same page to make it work.
Practice Unquestionable Faith
- Trust the Universe.
- Trust the process.
- Don’t rush in with your assumptions about the process.
- Have faith in your manifestation
For any manifestation to come true, the first step is to have unquestionable faith in the process. The power of believing is the one that makes everything come true. Be sure that you and your partner are ready to trust the process and let go of any expectations.
Let Go of any Attachments and simply Surrender to the Divine
- Practice non attachment
- Let go of any limiting beliefs.
- Surrender to the Universe
- Try to avoid having any expectations.
- Let go of any controlling mindset regarding the process of the
This step is one of the most crucial steps to manifest with ease. Limiting beliefs and controlling mindset is one of the prime reasons why most people aren’t able to manifest their heart’s desire. Work on letting them go as a couple and observe how everything becomes easy. One of the word of caution would be to remember that any such subconscious beliefs in the mind of either you or your partner will hinder and delay your results.
Be Understanding towards your Partner
Manifestation as a couple is all about coordination and working as a team. It’s important to empathise with your partner to understand their wishes and desires. Instead of blaming them, and further conforming in your mind that they are the reason why a manifestation is not working, be compassionate towards them.
Using the Tools of Manifestation
- Scripting : One of the most popular ways of Manifestation is scripting your dreams into reality. Use the 22 by 2 or 33 by 3 or 55 by 5 method. Both the partners can have an assigned journal to script their dreams together. It’s necessary to repeat this activity together at a specific time for the chosen number of days.
- Visualization: Another effective way of manifestation would be to narrate your shared dreams to each other while spending quality time together. Visualization is a strong and time tested manifestation technique that fast tracks the process immensely. This exercise will also act as an opportunity to spend meaningful time with each other.
- Repeating Affirmations : Repeating Affirmations with your significant other before the mirror, in the morning before getting to work or after returning home, can become a blissful experience of co-creating your life as a couple with the help of the Universe.
Be Mindful of not making these Mistakes
- Don’t encourage blaming your partner for failed manifestation goals.
- Instead of focusing on convincing them to your dreams, try and understand where they come from
- Avoid verbally cornering your partner with guilt and shame everytime something goes wrong.
- Pay attention to what your partner is trying to communicate to you, before rushing in with your own conclusions.
Manifesting together as a couple can be a beautiful experience if only both the people decide to listen to each other attentively. By avoiding these mistakes, they can become more sensitive towards each other and work as a team to build their dream life together.
This blog discussed the question, ” How to manifest as a couple?” Through the listed concerns and various aspects of the process of manifestation, it’s evident, how manifestation between a couple is related to factors such as open and honest communications, being clear with the desired goals and above all being understanding your partner and being empathetic towards them is the key point of manifestation. Besides, the article also provides insight into the various types of manifestation exercises that a couple can practice together.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : How to Manifest as a Couple?
Can you manifest 2 things at a time?
Before working on manifesting two things at the exact same time, make sure they are in harmony with each other. Goals or desires that are inherently opposite to each other create a lot of confusion and blockage. It gives out mixed signals to the Universe and muddles the creative vision. It’s best to address any arising conflicts between the set goals and desires beforehand. This will ensure that both your goals are met in a harmonious flow of energy.
What happens when two people manifest at the same time?
Two people manifesting at the same time isn’t necessarily a negative thing. However, it’s crucial to remember that the person who is more aligned to the Desired Goal is likely to achieve it first. Sometimes both of them can win as both are equally aligned with their Desired Outcome.
What are the dangers of Manifesting?
Manifestation works with focused energy. It’s best to stay cautious while manifesting because everything manifests into reality , both good and bad. Hence, any person suffering from anxiety must think twice before focusing on their thoughts. Just like positive thoughts, negative intrusive thoughts too can become a reality for that person.
Can a Couple manifest together?
Yes, any and every couple can manifest together. But before manifesting together, both the individuals must work together to get rid of any energetic blockages between the two. Energetic bonds often leave energy residue behind. These residues over time build up and can hinder the natural flow of the relationship.
What happens if you manifest badly?
Manifestation works with the Law of Attraction. Thus, the phrase ” like attracts like” is at the core of it’s values. While one cannot manifest something bad. Confirming to your limiting beliefs along with actions and feelings which encourage them is a hurdle.
Is manifesting forcing?
A general misconception around manifestation is, it is of forceful nature. The core value of manifestation is to “Flow” and not “Force”. Manifestation isn’t goal-setting where every step of the way is planned out in detail. It’s the exact opposite, it’s working with the Universe and trusting it to bring you your desired goal. It’s all about co-creating with the creative energy of the Universe.