Does Betterhelp Have An App?(A Comprehensive Guide)
This article will introduce the audience to Betterhelp’s app and the features as well as services available on it. The article will also explain whether or not the app is free and the subscription packages are available on it. Furthermore, the article will explain to the audience the benefits of availing services through an app rather than a browser.
Does Betterhelp Have An App?
Yes Betterhelp does have an app that is available on both the Google play store and Apple store from where it can be downloaded for free. It is accessible for people across the globe and provides multiple services as well as features.
The Betterhelp app has the following characteristics:
- Free App On Apple and Google Play Store: Yes this app is available on both platforms and has been provided by the company Betterhelp. It is free to download
- Language: It is only available in the English language and one of the possible reasons could be that the service providers who provide counseling services are only based in the United States.
- Size: Although the Apple store says it is 35MB the Google play store says it is 39MB.
- Requirements: It has different requirements depending on what platform it is available on; for the apple products it requires iPhone iOS 12.0 or later, iPad iOS 12.0 or later, iPod touch iOS 12.0 or later and/or macOS 11 or a Mac with an Apple M1 chip. When it comes to other products such as the android it requires a version of at least 6.0 and up.
Let us take a look at why users should download the app for availing Betterhelp’s services!
Why Download An App?
There are numerous benefits for both companies and users when it comes to availing or providing services through apps. Let us look at a few listed here:
- Full Access: Apps are designed in a way to suit your device and hence enable the complete experience. As a user, you may have noticed that without the app there are some features or services you cannot avail when you simply use the company services from the browser for example.
- Enhanced User Experience: The app ensures that as a user you have a better and more customized user experience. This is because the app is able to gather information on you and provide more customized services. You can also organize things in the app in a more convenient and preferable manner.
- Lesser Wait: The apps a user experience provide a faster service and hence clients do not have to play the waiting game.
- Apps Increase Customer Engagement: This is one thing companies like about having their own apps; the customer is able to engage more with the company through them because the app records vital customer information that is used to improve the customer experience. It is literally like living with the client.
- Apps Are Reminders: Whenever a customer opens their phone and sees your app on their front screen, they are reminded of the services you offer. More reminders are a way of encouraging the client to take more services. It increases business for your company.
As you can see, there are many benefits about using the Betterhelp app to avail their services. Don’t wait and sign up today to avail counseling services online.
You can also read more about the app through customer reviews available here.
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
Does The Betterhelp App Provide The Same Experience?
Yes it does! The Betterhelp app makes sure users not only get all the services they got through their web browser but a better experience.
Here are the services that Betterhelp offers and so much more:
- Chatrooms: These are open 24/7 and you can drop a message any time you feel like doing so. However, your counselor will only get back to you once they have the time or chance to. Usually people like dropping questions they want opinions on from their counselor and don’t mind waiting a bit.
- Live Chatting Sessions: here you can chat with your counselor in real time and there really is no limit on the number of messages exchanged or time spent talking here. It depends on the needs of the client and the nature of the problem.
- Live Phone Calls: Kind of like Skype this platform has their own system set up where you can have audio sessions with your service provider. It does not show your contact details to the counselor for reasons of privacy and in case the counselor and counselee become direct.
- Video Sessions: clients who are more comfortable or want a more personalized experience can also opt for video sessions. Like other mediums of interaction, there is no limit on these although people mostly hold the opinion that 1 or 2 sessions per week are sufficient.
Like their services? Click here to learn more about their services!
If you are wondering whether or not other services are available, well they are! Check them out:
- Unlimited Sessions: Ever feel helpless when you realize you have just started opening up to your therapist and suddenly the time for the session finishes? That happens to many of us whether you are talking to a counselor, friend or mentor it hurts to find out that they have to go or attend to someone else especially when you have just started getting to the deeper things. With Betterhelp you don’t have to worry! They provide unlimited sessions. What does this mean? It means there is no time limit on the session you have with your counselor or therapist
- Monthly Subscriptions: One of the best things at Betterhelp is that you pay through a monthly subscription and not a per session basis. This can actually help a lot of clients not only mentally but financially as well.
- Digital Worksheets: At Betterhelp, there are more than 150 + worksheets that can be assigned to clients based on their needs and mental health condition. It helps them practically apply what they are being told to do. It also helps them stay consistent in their sessions and stay in touch with their counselors.
- Anonymity: Betterhelp has created a platform where people can get the help they need without revealing who they are to anyone – even their own counselor! Pretty neat right? This provides so many people the comfort level and privacy they need to open up about their problems without fearing getting judged or labeled or their information leaking out. It is simple – people availing services at Betterhelp just need to sign up with a nickname they can choose for themselves and hence can keep their true identity to themselves
The Cost Of These Services – A Subscription Model
The services at Betterhelp are great in that they ensure the needs of clients are met to the optimum keeping in mind people require different types of communication depending on numerous factors such as privacy, internet connection strength, culture and personality.
However, is the company flexible when it comes to their pricing model? Yes they are. Let us take a look at what prices they offer the above services.
- Weekly Plan It costs $80/week where you subscribe to their services for a week only and can avail whatever and how many sessions you need
- Monthly Plan: It costs a total of $260 per month which breaks down to $60/week. The client is billed monthly as well.
- Quarterly Plan: This plan costs a total of $540 but the weekly costs breaks down into $45 a week only because of the longer subscription availed by the client.
- Annual Plan: For clients who need long term services, they can pay $1820 which results in only $35 per week which is extremely cheap.
Like their services and subscription packages? Learn more about the company and how you can avail their services on the app by clicking here!
The article apprised the audience of Betterhelp’s app that is available to all clients across the globe with the same services and subscription packages. It also explained why users should download the free app and assured them that not only will they get all the services they have always used but also a better experience.