Cover letter for pilates instructor (5 samples)
This blog post will show samples of “cover letters for a pilates instructor position.”
Samples of pilates instructor cover letters
To get a position as a pilates instructor, you need a well-written cover letter that showcases your passion for and dedication to the industry. When writing a pilates instructor cover letter, these are some of the essential things to include in your letter:
- Address the employer with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient or hiring manager).”
- The next step is to state the position you are applying for and how you found the opening.
- Write a short sentence about why you’re interested in the position.
- State your skills and work experience; ensure they are similar to the job position. When stating your skills, provide the accomplishment you have achieved.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement. For example, “I look forward to discussing the position further.”
Sample 1: “Pilates instructor cover letters”
“Dear Ms. Wallace,
I am applying for the job of Pilates Instructor available with Goucher College and my credentials match the requirements in your posting.
I am certified through the Pilates Method Alliance to be an instructor and I completely understand the complex techniques used in this type of training. I also worked as an assistant teacher for over a year where I gained first-hand experience teaching the techniques to clients.
I have knowledge of the anatomy, so I understand how the different positions affect the joints, muscles and bones in the body. This makes it possible for me to make sure the clients are performing all of techniques correctly, which will reduce the risk of injuries from occurring during training.
I have the ability to instruct individual clients or groups and I have the knowledge and training to teach the complex Pilates positions using both mats and equipment. I am also familiar with the different types of Pilates machines and I have the ability to determine which method of teaching would be the most efficient for individual clients.
I have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to talk to clients in a way that helps them feel comfortable while still providing professional service. I have the knowledge to answer any questions clients may have about the techniques performed and I am flexible enough to work different hours to accommodate the needs of the clients.
My contact number is (555)-555-5555 and I hope to meet with you soon to discuss this position in more detail and to talk about what I have to offer your company.
Sample 2: “Pilates instructor cover letters”
AAA Fitness, Inc.
Lynchburg, VA, United States
Application for the position of Pilates Instructor
Dear Hiring Managers,
Please accept my enclosed application for the Pilates Instructor job within AAA Fitness, Inc. in Lynchburg, VA which has been posted and advertised on Indeed.com. Having read through your job description, I am pleased to be applying for this role as I believe that I possess everything necessary to execute it successfully. What is more, I am certain that it would be an exceptional opportunity for me to apply my expertise and grow my career.
At OxFitness, Inc., where I worked for over two years, I was known as a passionate and knowledgeable professional with an excellent client-oriented approach and a proven track record of extraordinary client satisfaction. There, some of my daily duties included:
Providing professional Pilates classes to individuals and/or groups, ensuring that all safety guidelines were always fully followed.
Educating clients on fitness and nutrition, developing and maintaining an enjoyable learning environment, and working on innovative training programs.
Promoting services all over the Internet and completing various administrative tasks when required.
For increasing the client base by 65% within just two years, I won the Employee of the Month Award once. Next, I am a great team player with well-developed communication and leadership skills and the crucial ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Finally, I am offering the Pilates Instructor Certification from AFPA Fitness and a strong determination to meet and exceed all assigned targets and objectives. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Sample 3: “Pilates instructor cover letters”
“82799 Alphonso Isle
Ritchieview, ND 92876
Dear Gray Stroman,
In response to your job posting for a pilates instructor, I am including this letter and my resume for your review.
In my previous role, I was responsible for posture, strength, and fitness testing and assessment using a variety of protocols.
Please consider my qualifications and experience:
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Certified Pilates Instructor certification
- Conduct, private, semi-private, demos
- Instruct clients using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights
- Current American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Specialty class instructors (dance, gymnastics) do not need to have a primary certification, although it is HIGHLY encouraged
Thank you in advance for reviewing my candidacy for this position.
Sample 4: “Pilates instructor cover letters”
“8899 Ondricka Fields
O’Keefetown, OK 96486
Dear Onyx Harris,
Please consider me for the pilates instructor opportunity. I am including my resume that lists my qualifications and experience.
In my previous role, I was responsible for input into the development and implementation of the strategic/marketing plan for health promotions.
I reviewed the requirements of the job opening and I believe my candidacy is an excellent fit for this position. Some of the key requirements that I have extensive experience with include:
- Skill in spotting and physical cueing techniques
- Current Pilates Method Alliance Certification
- Demonstrate completion of continued education courses for special populations (osteoporosis, arthritis, spine, joint replacements)
- Additional certification and education in related movement sciences or exercise physiology preferred
- Dynamic self-starter with a strong interest in mentoring clinical physical therapy staff
- Experience teaching a variety of clients
- Strive to get clients in 2 to 3 times a week
- Learn sales process and convert complimentary sessions to clients
I really appreciate you taking the time to review my application for the position of pilates instructor.
Sample 5: “Pilates instructor cover letters”
“Dear hiring manager,
I am excited to be applying for the Pilates Instructor position at Pilates Loft. I have been teaching Pilates for the past six years and I firmly believe in the benefits of this workout for both the body and mind. I am passionate about helping people to feel their best and I know that my skills as a Pilates Instructor would be a valuable addition to your team.
I have experience teaching all levels of students, from beginners to those who are more experienced. I am confident in my ability to adapt my teaching style to meet the needs of each individual student. I am also experienced in working with people who have injuries or other health concerns. I am knowledgeable about the use of props and how to modify exercises to make them safe and effective for each student.
In addition to my teaching skills, I am also a strong leader and motivator. I have been a Pilates Instructor Trainer for the past four years and I have experience training new instructors. I am confident in my ability to help your team grow and develop their skills.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon with more information about the Pilates Instructor position at Pilates Loft. I am eager to discuss how my skills and experience would benefit your team.”
Frequently Asked Questions: Samples of pilates instructor cover letters
How do you write a cover letter for an instructor?
How to Write an instructor cover Letter
- Start with a personal greeting and a catchy first paragraph.
- Show that you’re the perfect candidate.
- Explain why you’re excited about this role.
How do I write a cover letter for an instructor position?
“My education, my personality, and my experience make me an ideal candidate for the position of instructor. I have four years of experience instructing in a similar classroom situation. This experience allowed me to develop the necessary problem-solving and management skills while honing my educational style.”
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.