Cover letter for OJT hospitality management(5 samples)
This article will show samples of “cover letters for OJT hospitality management.”
Samples of cover letters for OJT hospitality management
When writing a cover letter for OJT here are some of the things to include in the letter:
- Mention your fresh knowledge. Use your recent learning experiences to your advantage; an employer might be more willing to hire you if they know you can help their business acclimate to new technologies or practices.
- Express your energy and enthusiasm. It shows the potential motivation you will bring to a job as a fresh college graduate.
- Check your grammar and proofread your letter. It is a way of showing employers your ability to write comprehensive, error-free messages.
- The first step is addressing the employer with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient).” If you do not know the name of the recipient, you can refer to them as the hiring manager.
- The next step is to state the position you are applying for and how you found the opening.
- Make a brief statement about why you’re interested in the position.
- Since you are a recent graduate, it would help to emphasize your college coursework, internships, and other experiences that show your employability.
- Ensure your qualifications are similar to the job position.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement. For example, “I look forward to discussing the position further.”
I would like to express my strong desire to apply for an On-the-Job Training (OJT) program in your reputable company, XXXXXXXX X. XXXXXXX. I am XXXXXXX X. XXXXXXX, a third year Bachelor of Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) student at AcadShare State University.
While our course curriculum requires us to have a 500-hour supervised industry training that aims to complement the concepts and theories we have learned in school, I believe that this exposure to the actual field work will help me develop my full potential as a future member of the workforce.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon about this application. Should you have further concerns and queries, please contact me 0912-3456-789 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see attached resume for your reference. Thank you very much.”
“October 21, 2003
Ms. Michaela R. Enriquez
JC MER Hotel and Restaurant
I am Randell D. Tuazon, a 3rd-year student taking up a Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. We are requiring 340 hrs for our On-the-Job Training. I heard that your company is accepting trainees and I believe that I am fit for the trainee position.
My strong interpersonal skills and management education will make me competitive candidate for the position. Also, I have excellent communication skills and a high service orientation. I will able to deal with all types of customers and work under pressure.
I enclose herewith my curriculum vitae for more detailed information. I humbly request for an interview at your most convenient time.
Thank you very much for reading my letter.
Randell D. Tuazon”
“Dear Mr. Hernandez:
Good day! I am Arnold Bryan Castro, a graduating hotel and restaurant management (HRM) student of Ezekiel Memorial College. One of the requirements in our course is a two-month on-the-job training (OJT) to a food company. I have heard that your company, the Montecorp Foods and Beverages, is accepting trainees.
I want to humbly apply as an OJT to your company for two months. We are required to be under training five days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. but I would very much be willing in case there are Saturday trainings. It would be a big help on my growth in this field.
Attached herewith is my certification for OJT and a copy of my personal record in school. I am willing to speak to you in person at your most convenient time.
Thank you so much and more power!
ARNOLD BRYAN CASTRO”
“To Whom It May Concern:
15 Briar Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire email@example.com
I am interested in pursuing the on-the-job training program with your company. Working as a hotel management intern at the company name offers the opportunity to enhance my skills and gain valuable experience. I believe that my education and career goals are a good fit for this position, and I have included my resume for your review.
While our course curriculum requires us to have a 500-hour supervised industry training that aims to complement the concepts and theories we have learned in school, I believe that this exposure to the actual fieldwork will help me develop my full potential as a future member of the workforce.
I believe my skills will help me succeed in the OJT. I hope to speak with you in person about my qualifications for this position.
Sincerely, Dawn Jacobson”
REF: INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT
I am a 3rd-year student pursuing Bachelor of science in hospitality management at Dadan University and I wish to apply for an attachment. It is a requirement that I spend three months in an industry that is related to my field of study prior to the final year program.
As indicated in my CV, I have been working as an event coordinator on campus and also as a customer service agent. On June 23rd, 2013, I was selected to represent our country at a hospitality conference in Israel. Your company is very suitable for me in terms of my area of interest and your location.
I shall be most grateful if my application is considered favorably.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I explain my skills in a cover letter?
- Use keywords.
- Use phrases from recommendations/appraisals about you.
- Use attention-grabbing verbs and adjectives.
- Make your skills specific to the job and the company.
How do I write an application letter?
How to write an application letter
- State the position you’re applying for.
- Explain why you’re the best fit for the job.
- Summarize your qualifications.
- Mention why you want the job.
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.