Cover letter for MBA freshers(4 samples)
This blog post will show samples of “cover letters for MBA freshers.”
Cover letter examples for an MBA fresher
If you’re a fresher looking to start a job in your specific industry, you can get the attention of job recruiters and hiring managers by including a well-written cover letter for a fresher level with your resume even with limited experience. When writing a fresher cover letter, these are some of the important things to include in your letter:
- Mention your fresh knowledge. Use your recent learning experiences to your advantage; an employer might be more willing to hire you if they know you can help their business acclimate to new technologies or practices.
- Express your energy and enthusiasm. It shows the potential motivation you will bring to a job as a fresh college graduate.
- Check your grammar and proofread your letter. It is a way of showing employers your ability to write comprehensive, error-free messages.
The best format for writing a cover letter is:
- The first step is addressing the employer with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient).” If you do not know the name of the recipient, you can refer to them as the hiring manager.
- The next step is to state the position you are applying for and how you found the opening. For example, “I am applying for the role of Marketing Coordinator at Tallson Financial Services. I originally came across the job posting on a professional networking site and was immediately intrigued by your employer’s mission to help those in need.”
- Make a brief statement about why you’re interested in the position.
- Since you are a recent graduate, it would help to emphasize your college coursework, internships and other experiences that show your employability.
- Ensure your qualifications are similar to the job position.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement. For example, “I look forward to discussing the position with you further.”
Sample 1: “Cover letter for MBA freshers”
ABS Consultancy Services
A/77 Malviya Nagar
New Delhi 110017
Subject: Application for the position of Recruitment Assistant.
Dear Mr Ahuja,
I’m writing to convey my enthusiasm for the post of Recruitment Assistant at your prestigious organisation. I have just completed my Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management from ZXY University and would like to contribute my knowledge, talents, and dedication to excellence to your company’s creative atmosphere.
Throughout my schooling, I’ve gained the information required for the role, such as manpower recruiting, workforce organisation, personnel training and pay, as well as legal provisions and other labour problems.
My internship at JK Brothers&Company also provided me with valuable experience working with some of the top experts in the recruiting and human resources industries. During my four-month internship, I acquired an excitement and love for human resources, and the experience convinced me that human resource management is my genuine calling.
Among my accomplishments during my internship was serving as the project lead for the company’s sports engagement programme. I also collaborated with other interns, and we successfully organised an outing for 150 employees, for which we earned a 90 percent ‘good to outstanding’ grade from the post-event survey comments.
Please see my résumé, which is attached to this letter, for further information on my qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering this application; I look forward to hearing from you.
Sample 2: “Cover letter for MBA freshers”
“Damon Jones | 450-453-2335 | email@example.com
Dear Mr. Walgrand,
My name is Damon Jones, and I’m applying for the position of Internal Developer with Greenworld Technologies, which I heard about from a current colleague of mine.
I have around six months of experience in the development of software and mobile applications. Most recently, I worked for Kraven Mobile, developing a multiplayer mobile game. My responsibilities included basic coding for the game itself, identifying errors and participating in test runs of the mobile game. While there, I successfully helped complete the game and aided in its successful launch, which brought about two million players to the app.
I’m passionate about developing, especially in mobile apps and games. I worked for several weeks to ensure the game was free of coding errors and bugs and ensured that game launch day was a huge success. Having just completed my MBA in software development, I’m excited to join the field and lend my skills to progressive projects.
Thank you for your time and for considering my application for the position of Internal Developer. I understand Greenworld Technologies to be a passionate, sustainability-conscious organization with a mission to help the planet, and those values align with my desire to help the environment recover. I believe I’d be a great fit for the position and look forward to hearing from you regarding the next steps in the application process.
Sample 3: “Cover letter for MBA freshers”
“The HR Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Sub: Cover Letter – MBA Fresher
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Marketing Manager on ABC site.
– MBA in HR and Marketing with an aggregate of 88% marks
– Sufficient understanding of business administration and their usage with the different thought process
– Can handle MS Office and web tools
– Ability to deal with customers and vendors
– Managerial qualities and can coordinate with multiple teams simultaneously
– 6 months internship from Abc Pvt. Ltd.
Some of my personal qualities which you may find useful for this role are:
– Hard working
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Quick learner
– Ability to work in teams
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
Sample 4: “Cover letter for MBA freshers”
“Subject: Application for ________ position
Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs (Manager’s Name)
My name is _______. I came across the recent opening for _______(job position) on LinkedIn and I believe that the role describes me perfectly. I have always been interested in the workspace that your organisation is known to have in the market. I am seeking a challenging, competitive yet friendly environment and I truly believe that working at your organisation will be an enriching experience.
I have studied ________ (course) at _______ (university/college name) and I have recently completed a 3-month internship at _______ where I was a part of _______ team. It helped me learn about the type of roles and responsibilities in the field of ______, the work ethics that need to be followed as well as deadlines that need to be adhered to. I possess excellent communication and team working skills.
I have attached my resume along with the cover letter which contains my educational and professional qualifications. I will give a call to your office the next week to know more about the job profile. You can also reach out to me at the contact details mentioned in the resume.
Frequently Asked Questions: Cover letter examples for an MBA fresher
Do freshers need a cover letter?
Yes. If you’re a fresher looking to start a job in your specific industry, a well-written cover letter helps grab the attention of job recruiters and hiring managers.
What do you say in a cover letter if you have no experience?
How to write a cover letter with no experience
- Carefully review the job posting and research the company’s website.
- Explain your skills and achievements relevant to the position.
- Remind them why you’re best for the position.
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.