Cover letter for ICRC(4 samples)
This article will list samples of “cover letters for ICRC.”
Samples of ICRC cover letters
When applying for a position at ICRC, your cover letter is an opportunity for you to tell your story, without being stuck in the formatting constraints of the resume. The best format for writing a cover letter is as follows:
- Address the employer with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient).” If you do not know the recipient’s name, you can refer to them as the hiring manager.
- The next step is to state the position you are applying for and how you found the opening.
- Make a brief statement about why you’re interested in the position. Write a paragraph about why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
- State your skills and work experience. Ensure your skills and experiences are similar to the job position. When highlighting skills, provide the accomplishment you have achieved.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement. For example, “I look forward to discussing the position further.”
Sample 1: “Cover letter for ICRC”
“POSITION: Women Empowerment Officer
I am writing to apply for the women’s protection and empowerment officer in IRC Kakuma.
Being a woman in Kenya and having interacted closely with some Sudanese women I have first-hand experience to some of the violations and dis-empowerment of the rights that this women face. Early childhood marriages, forced pregnancies, rape, gender based violence to mention but a few. This is why I would like to join your organization and to give the women their power back and empower them through knowledge and ways of becoming economically active so that they can get the basic human needs and move out of victim to a victor mentality.
I am ready to work from the bottom and always ready to learn and work in a diverse environment. My education includes; Masters of Arts in Project Planning & Management and a degree in Commerce double major of Business Administration and Micro-finance. I am a quick study, hardworking,easy going and honest person who is passionate about holistic development of people.
Thank you for your consideration and looking forward to hearing from you.
Sample 2: “Cover letter for ICRC”
“Dear Mr. ,
I am writing this to apply for the e-learning traineeship for ICRC. I became aware of this opportunity through the UNjobfinder website. This position appeals to me because of my strong interest in technology and e-learning, I completed an e-learning technology diploma at Information Technology Institute on June 2015.
I have been working as an instructional designer in Harf information technology, designing and developing instructional materials and coordinating with SMEs to discuss plans for web-based training, online courses, software simulations, and video presentations also testing the final output for bugs and required rework before publishing the course.
I have worked on several long-term projects related to the medical field such as first aid procedures for burns and cuts, psychology for medicine university students and research methodology.
I have a strong work ethic, I always keep room for improvement and learn from my mistakes, I work well with teams, and I want to be part of an organization that makes the world a better place like ICRC. These skills, combined with my educational background in designing, make me an ideal candidate for this internship position.
Thank you for considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sample 3: “Cover letter for ICRC”
With this letter and the enclosed resume, I would like to apply to your world-famous ICRC as your Red Cross Volunteer. I discovered from your website that you are seeking volunteers for various posts, and I believe that my passion to help others, and my previous experience working as a volunteer for various organizations are a perfect match for your requirement.
Currently, I am offering my free services to (Charitable institute name), and serving the same cause in (Location). Over here, I take responsibility for dressing the wounded, distributing medicines, purchasing medicines, registering names on the doctor check-up list, and recording management tasks. Besides, these services, I also accompany the doctors and help them in stitching, surgeries, and arranging blood for needy patients. I also educate the women in the rural areas and enlighten them about safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
Some of my other accomplishments and work experience include –
- Worked as a volunteer in the (School name), and escorted them in camp events, and study tours. I was instrumental in coaching the students and have good knowledge of basic skiing.
- Assisted the Pharmacy staff while working at (Pharmacy name), and was recognized for my knowledge in recognizing quickly the medicines, I am also well-versed in record management and database management duties.
- As a dedicated volunteer at (Institute name), I was accountable for developing their company website, as I have a solid Computer Science background.
- While working for an NGO(Name) for three years, I have saved young children from child labor, and have assisted the management in educating such victims.
All these experiences at various organizations have taught me a lot in terms of knowledge and have widened my horizon of thinking. I strongly believe that “Service to Man is Service to mankind”, and I want to enforce this Philosophy in your organization as well. Additionally, I would like to inform you that I am available to volunteer both during weekend hours, and evenings.
Please feel free to reach out to me via Phone at (Contact details) or email (mail id). Thank you in advance for your consideration and time.
Sample 4: “Cover letter for ICRC”
“Hello, my friend!
Everything about humanitarian work prompted me to love to join the ICRC. The love that you share with vulnerable people, the smile that you make on their heart they feel that someone in this world care about them. The happiness that you feel in your heart when you see them smile, It’s a magical feeling.
People don’t need a lot, sometimes one word you said can change their entire life. It could be a smile!
Your posting for a Field Assistant inculcated requirements that closely match my background and expertise. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualification and background for your review.
• Good analysis skills through the experience of my study as an architect and as a Volunteer in Red Crescent in Dayr Atiyah helping with Building the refugee camps.
I have learned how to collect data about socio-economic, political, and cultural with the situation of the buildings that give a whole picture about the covered area. After that I analysis the data that help to produce the right work.
• Good present skills by talks and visual presentation by computer
By giving the people who we are, what we are going to do, and explaining the seven Fundamental Principles in a lovely way.
• Good command of office suite (word processor, spreadsheet, presentation software) and photo editing software gained as an amateur photographer.
• I have knowledge in management, leadership, communication, and life through books and videos of the life coach Tony Robbins.
I know I would live and breathe this role and be happy as a part of your team. I’m sure that we can share knowledge, make great work and enjoy the journey together.
I would love to hear from you and come for an interview any time.
YOU! Yes YOU! The reader I’m writing this for you, give me a smile. I just like to see people smiling ^___^.
Thanks for your time, I appreciate that. Have a nice day”
Frequently Asked Questions: Samples of ICRC cover letters
How do I write an application letter?
“All my experience and skills would make me a great new addition to your establishment. I have attached my resume, which contains a more in-depth look at my experiences and skills. I look forward to hearing from you and would love to visit your restaurant for an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.”
How do you say you have no experience but are willing to learn in a cover letter?
Example: “I believe that my enthusiasm and willingness to learn to make me a strong candidate.”
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.