Cover letter for box office assistant (5 samples)
This blog post will show samples of “box office assistant cover letters.”
Samples of box office assistant cover letters
To get a box office assistant position, you need a well-written cover letter that showcases your passion for and dedication to the industry. When writing a cover letter for a box office assistant, these are some of the essential things to include in your letter:
- Address the employer with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient or hiring manager).”
- The next step is to state the position you are applying for and how you found the opening.
- Write a short sentence about why you’re interested in the position.
- State your skills and work experience; ensure they are similar to the job position. When stating your skills, provide the accomplishment you have achieved.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement. For example, “I look forward to discussing the position further.”
Sample 1: “Box office assistant cover letters”
“19990 Gayle Freeway
Heaneyport, NJ 58555-9193
Dear Reese Beatty,
I am excited to be applying for the position of box office assistant. Please accept this letter and the attached resume as my interest in this position.
In the previous role, I was responsible for routine ticket sales and redemption reports including presales and post-event for all Athletics events as requested.
My experience is an excellent fit for the list of requirements in this job:
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- A team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional and punctual
- Experience with ticketing software, specifically SeatGeek or TopTix ticketing platforms, preferred
- Knowledge of, and passion for, Seattle Sounders FC and soccer
- Passion for theatre arts
- Proficient with personal computers, online computing systems, databases and other office equipment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
I really appreciate you taking the time to review my application for the position of box office assistant.
Sample 2: “Box office assistant cover letters”
“282 Kermit Shoals
New Tadton, ID 18971-8740
Dear Bellamy Senger,
I would like to submit my application for the box office assistant opening. Please accept this letter and the attached resume.
In my previous role, I was responsible for the settlement and close-out of the documentation (including event sales audit, complimentary ticket recap report, receivables report, and scanned ticket count) to the KSE accounting department at the conclusion of every event.
I reviewed the requirements of the job opening and I believe my candidacy is an excellent fit for this position. Some of the key requirements that I have extensive experience with include:
Previous Box Office experience
- An innate passion for Customer Service and providing an exceptional product to elevate the Guest Experience
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Note, and Outlook)
- Requires proven customer service abilities
- Experience working with cash and cash handling procedures
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills
- Willingness to aggressively sell tickets
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my cover letter and to review my resume.
Sample 3: “Box office assistant cover letters”
July 23, 2019
Mr. Gerald Butler
82 Seward Drive
Mount Healthy, OH 27361
Dear Mr. Butler:
Your advertisement in Mount Healthy Daily states that you are looking for a Box Office Attendant who is “energetic, customer-oriented and has previous knowledge of cinema ticket dispensing” – I fit the bill completely. Owing to the vast experience working as a box office attendant spanning over seven years, along with in-depth knowledge of ticketing systems, I believe that I am the right contender.
Having worked extensively at theaters, cinemas, and sports arenas, I am familiar with the ins and outs of how a ticketing system works. Comprehending that working at this position requires the flexibility of schedule and a responsible attitude, I would like to stress on the fact that I am available for evening and night shifts – I have also handled back-to-back shifts in the past so working overtime does not affect my performance.
During the course my hands-o experiences, I was actively involved in handling ticket exchanges and managing group sales through predefined ticketing systems, and I am well-versed with most modern, computerized ticketing systems. Additionally, I have learned the rudiments of both sales and marketing during my time as a box office attendant and have visibly increased ticket sales by 33% in the previous year, by virtue of my suggestive selling skills.
My attached resume will provide you with more profound information regarding my experience and skills in a box office attendant role. I am available at (000) 777-7777 if you need any further information regarding my work.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sample 4: “Box office assistant cover letters”
“Dear Hiring Manager,
It is a pleasure to be applying for the Office Assistant position at River Tech. As a highly observant person with a passion and understanding for the needs of others, I am excited at the idea of serving the team at River Tech, the leading name in plumbing and lighting. I believe that River Tech is the proper setting in which to use my knowledge and work ethic toward a valuable cause.
During my previous role at Coral Springs University, I regularly assisted the financial aid staff with countless projects. I also played a major role in serving the students who came into the office who needed guidance. I have a passion to serve others. I assisted the Director of Financial Aid several times during my tenure at Coral Springs University.
My experience at Coral Springs University makes me confident that I can execute the Office Manager role at River Tech. I am accustomed to a fast-paced work environment, and I am able to meet many demands in a short period of time. The high volume of students coming into the office with multiple needs trained me to handle situations quickly and effectively. I pride myself on my communication skills and professionalism.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing more about the Office Assistant position at River Tech and hope to use my existing skills and learn new skills with the company.
Sample 5: “Box office assistant cover letters”
“February 5, 2018
Ms. Cindy Bradford
Human Resources Director
55 Corporate Circle
Sometown, AZ 55555
Re: Logistics Team Member | Posted on Monster
Dear Ms. Bradford:
I came across your job opening for the position of Box office assistant through a friend of mine, Dr. James Peter, for which I am applying. I am well-grounded with your company�s numerous products and very excited to contribute my own quota to the growth of your company if given the opportunity. I am confident that my outstanding sales skills will be perfect for this position.
Over the years, I have worked in a similar position with similar products which has also broadened by managerial skills. I was a junior Box office assistant at Apple in which I carried out my duties diligently which in turn lead to a 70% increase in the company�s revenue in my first few months of service.
I stay updated on all the latest news and information that is relevant to this position so that I can pass this information on to the company and its employees.
My curriculum has been attached to provide more information on my background and qualification. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview at your earliest convenience.
Thanks for your favorable consideration.
Frequently Asked Questions: Samples of box office assistant cover letters
How do you write a cover letter if you have no experience in that field?
How to write a cover letter with no experience
- Carefully review the job posting and research the company’s website.
- Greet the reader and introduce yourself.
- Explain your skills and achievements relevant to the position.
- Remind them why you’re best for the position.
How do you write an application letter to a radio station?
“I hereby submit my application to your office. My name is <NAME> Intern seeker and I am looking for a non-paid intern freelancing English Radio Presenter position with <Radio>. I have a great interest and passion in Radio Profession and I could be very helpful at <RADIO>.”
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.