Cover letter for a Korean tourist visa(4 samples)
This article will list samples of “cover letters for a Korean Tourist Visa.”
Samples of cover letters for a Korean tourist Visa
When applying for a Korean tourist Visa, your cover letter is an opportunity for you to show your recipient why you qualify. The best format for writing a cover letter is:
- Address the recipient with a formal salutation. For example, “Dear/Hello (name of the recipient).” If you do not know the recipient’s name, you can refer to them as sir/madam.
- Write a brief statement about why you are interested in visiting Ireland.
- Make a brief statement about your purpose for choosing the country. Next, disclose if you have already paid for accommodation.
- Next, clearly state that you intend to return to your home country after completing your adventure.
- List the expenses/funds and the documents and items attached to the application.
- Conclude your letter with a forward-looking statement.
I would like to apply for a Schengen visa upon my intention to travel to there from TRIP-START-DATE to TRIP-END-DATE with maximum duration of my stay in Austria (AUSTRIA-ARRIVE-DATE to AUSTRIA-DEPARTURE-DATE>). I will be accompanied by a friend (<FRIEND-NAME>) who has applied to the Embassy of Austria in <PLACE-NAME> and will be travelling from <STATE>, <COUNTRY>.
I am employed at <COMPANY-NAME> in <STATE>, India since <JOINING-STATE>, currently holding the position of <JOB-TITLE>. My employer has already approved my vacation from work for the duration of this trip.
Please, find the following documents to support my visa application:
· Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport-size pictures
· Copies of Passport
· Travel Certificate from Insurance provider, specifying required coverage with repatriation of remains
· E-ticket reservation for flights
· Confirmed Hotel bookings
· NOC from Sponsor specifying leave approval and Salary
· Bank statements and Payslips as proof of my income
My planned Itinerary is detailed as below;
<DATE1>– Arrive in <DESTINATION1> from <SOURCE-PLACE> [ Flight No: XXXXXX] and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXXXXX ]
<DATE2> – Travel to <DESTINATION2> via bus and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXX ]
<DATE3> – Travel to <DESTINATION3> via bus and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXX ]
<DATE4> –Travel to <DESTINATION4> via booked flighted [Flight No: XXXXXX ] and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXX ]
<DATE5> – Travel to <DESTINATION5> via bus and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXX ]
<DATE6> – Travel to <DESTINATION6> via bus and check into Airbnb [ Booking Id: XXXXXXX ]
<DATE7> – Return back to New Delhi from <DESTINATION6> [ Flight: XXXXXXX ]
Confirmed bookings for the above itinerary including lodging and flight details are enclosed in order with this application for your kind perusal
I trust that you will find everything is in order. For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanking you in advance for a favourable reply to my application.
Greetings of Peace!
I would like to apply for a holiday/visit visa, I was invited by my fiancee, Liam Smith to visit his country before we get married on June 30, 2007 to experience his country, its climate, culture, etc. I have been acquainted with Mr. Liam Smith since April 2005 through letters, long distance calls and text messages. Mr. Smith was introduce to me by a friend, Luisa Kenny.
Mr. Smith visited me in the (mention country) last September 21 to October 7, 2006 and stayed in my town for sometime. We have been together for two weeks and enjoy each company. Mr. Smith was able to experience my country, its culture, the people and the climate. While he was here, we were engaged and will get married on June 30, 2007.
I have been engaged in a business since July 8, 2006 to the present and all my savings was put into it. Thus the level of money on my bank fluctuates. I have enough and sufficient income from my business and from my salary to augment my finances. At the same time Mr. Smith will take care of all my finances during my stay in Ireland.
I hereby promise that, I will observe the conditions of my visa and that I will not become a burden on the State, and that I will leave the State on the expiration of my permission to remain. I promise to return to (mention your country) after my one month vacation from April 2, 2007 until May 1, 2007 and to return to my work on May 2, 2007 and to prepare for our wedding on June 30, 2007.
For additional information please find attached receipts of our engagement and wedding ring, air tickets, pictures and some letters he sent, etc.
May I refer you also to the following persons for your perusal and verification for the information I gave.
(Here you have to give at least 2 references.)
I am hoping for your generous and kind hearted assessment to my application.
“EMBASSY OF (Country you’re visiting)
<Address of the Consulate>
I, <Your full legal name> would like to apply for a tourist visa to spend a vacation in <name of the country> from <date of arrival> to <date of departure.>
My main purpose for travel is tourism, to see the beautiful sights of <name of the country>, particularly <name of tourist attractions.> I’m also looking forward to experiencing the culture, tasting the cuisine, and meeting locals to experience everything the country has to offer.
I am employed at <name of the company> located in <location of the company> since <date you were employed> and am currently holding the position of <your job position.> Vacation from work has already been approved for the whole duration of this trip.
During my trip, my <your relationship with the sponsor> <full name of the sponsor,> who works as <job title of the sponsor> at <place of employment> will sponsor my trip. He/she will cover my accommodations, food expenses, and plane tickets.
Please find the following documents to support the legitimacy of what is outlined in this letter:
- Passports (including old ones if applicable)
- Application form, duly dated and signed with passport-size picture
- Employment and leave certificates showing the date I’m expected to return to work
- Payslips, tax report, credit card statements, bank certificate & statement of account as proof of income
- Plane ticket booking reservation
- Hotel booking reservation as proof of accommodation directly faxed to the embassy
- Travel insurance with benefits
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. I may not be available at all times due to my working schedule or I might be engaged in a mission, but you may still try to reach me at the following:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Is A Cover Letter Important?
- Provide information that other documents can’t provide.
- Speeds up the application process
Is it worth applying for an Irish passport?
The advantages of becoming an Irish citizen and holding an Irish passport include:
- You are still considered an EU citizen.
- You can travel freely throughout the 28 member states of the EU to live and work.
- If you have children, they will be granted Irish and EU citizenship.
If you like this blog post, please leave your comments and questions below.