Consistency is the most important key to success
We all become happy with the thought of success, and that often makes us forget the difficulties that stand in the way of it.
We set goals and want to reach them immediately, but we forget that we are humans and we hit a lot of obstacles until we succeed.
Consistency is an essential element when you dream to achieve a high level of success.
It is a wonderful gift to use and does not require a college diploma to get it. It comes naturally and requires a strong will.
It doesn’t matter what your goal is or how long it takes you to reach a goal.
Your chances for success are measured in your will and consistency! Because consistency equals success, and without it you get nowhere.
Consistency means continuing, no matter what stands in your way, to remain steadfast in performing difficult tasks.
It takes a high level of patience to develop consistency in you.
Consistency gives you confidence: it will increase your sense of self-esteem and confidence.
You begin to deal with the goals you have set to achieve them.
Thus you will strongly believe that your destiny lies in your choices and you will become invincible.
Side Note: I grew this blog to over 500,000 monthly pageviews and it now finances our charitable missions. If you are looking to start a blog as a source of income or to help your community then view our how to start a blog guide.
5 Consistency Quotes
- “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” ― Maya Angelou
- “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall.
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradicts everything you said to-day. — ‘Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.’ — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Consistency is the hallmark of the unimaginative.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.” ― Aldous Huxley
- “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
15 Consistency Quotes
- “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins
- “Success is neither magical or mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” ― E. James Rohn
- “Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.” ― Bernard Berenson
- “Perfection of effort is not required, by the way. It is the consistency of attempting to work these tools that brings the progress. It’s like anything else. If I want to tone muscle, lifting a ten-pound weight a few times every day will move me toward my goal much quicker than hoisting a fifty-pound barbell once a week. Yes, it really is true: “Slow and steady wins the race.” Just try a little, every day. You’ll see.” ― Holly Mosier
- “It has always seemed to me that so long as you produce your dramatic effect, accuracy of detail matters little. I have never striven for it and I have made some bad mistakes in consequence. What matters if I hold my readers?” ― Arthur Conan Doyle
- “One bulb at a time. There was no other way to do it. No shortcuts–simply loving the slow process of planting. Loving the work as it unfolded. Loving an achievement that grew slowly and bloomed for only three weeks each year.” ― Jaroldeen Asplund Edwards
- “Do not do what you cannot continue to deliver. For, remember, the world wants to see a continuity of delivery of set standards…!” ― Sujit Lalwani
- “Having, then, once introduced an element of inconsistency into his system, he was far too consistent not to be inconsistent consistently, and he lapsed ere long into an amiable indifferentism which to outward appearance differed but little from the indifferentism …” ― Samuel Butler
- “A skeptic, I would ask for consistency first of all.” ― Sylvia Plath
- “He had been educated in no habits of application and concentration. The system which had addressed him in exactly the same manner as it had addressed hundreds of other boys, all varying in character and capacity, had enabled him to dash through his tasks, always with fair credit and often with distinction, but in a fitful, dazzling way that had confirmed his reliance on those very qualities in himself which it had been most desirable to direct and train.
They were good qualities, without which no high place can be meritoriously won, but like fire and water, though excellent servants, they were very bad masters. If they had been under Richard’s direction, they would have been his friends; but Richard being under their direction, they became his enemies.” ― Charles Dickens
- “Most sane human beings’ chances of being alive in a thousand years’ time are a hundred times higher than their chances of being sincerely happy for at least ten consecutive days.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “If you try to be consistent, you tie yourself to a rock and you restrict your own movements! Don’t do this! Let all the paths be reachable without any obstacle! Free yourself from the consistency!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Subjectivity measures nothing consistently.” ― Toba Beta
- “The public never appears to tire of endless courses of strawberries and cream, and the theory that you run the risk of boring people with endless photo montages of the Chelsea Pensioners in their dress reds, or close-ups of a Pimm’s Cup sprouting all kinds of flora, has yet to be proven. People like Wimbledon in the same way they like blue jeans or even their own spouses: for the pleasure yielded by their reliable sameness.” ― Peter Bodo
25 Consistency Quotes
- “In light of religious diversity down through the ages and across continents, almost any behavior or belief might be defended or sanctioned if one leans on an isolated phrase, sentence, or story from sacred texts, or an obscure religious document.
Therefore, when assessing the importance of religious assertions, it is important to determine whether or not the basis for a given assertion is found in primary or secondary texts, whether the teachings are credited to an individual who carries little or much weight within the religious tradition, and whether or not the assertion is an anomaly in a tradition that overwhelmingly supports an opposing point of view. It is also important to scrutinize translations when assessing critical passages.” ― Lisa Kemmerer
- “Those who seek greater justice—whatever their cause—must make choices that diminish the cruel exploitation of others. As a matter of consistency and solidarity, social justice activists must reject dairy products, eggs, and flesh.” ― Lisa Kemmerer
- “If building the foundation was so easy, anyone could have done it. It requires meticulous planning, efforts, hard work, perseverance, failure, positive thoughts and most important consistency.” ― Rupal Asodaria, Inventor of NursElet (NursElet.com)
- “Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are meant for, they wait for you to make mistakes; So why doubt your abilities, Take that steps and make your haters wait forever” ― Adenekan Mayowa
- “Consistency is a slow poison. It will kill you one day.” ― Vinod Varghese Antony
- “There are some forms of insanity which, driven to an ultimate expression, can become the new models of sanity. — BuSab Manual” ― Frank Herbert
- “It is not perfection we seek, for perfection is impossible. It is instead consistent.” ― Brandon Sanderson
- “Pattern Consistency is a major key to time-management. Search for and discover the best time to do planning, and do your planning at that same time every day.
When the priorities receive their own place in the day, each day will have the same pattern. Pattern begets comfort and productivity. Patience An abundance of patience is needed to manage time consistently. Making the change to becoming a good time-manager may be very difficult.” ― Swen Nater
- “There is neither a shortcut, nor any secret to becoming rich. But there is a process to becoming rich – a process that demands discipline, commitment, consistency, perseverance & character of the highest order.” ― Manoj Arora
- “You don’t have to achieve everything overnight. You just have to be willing to try. One day at a time. Just keep trying. Keep believing.” ― Akiroq Brost
- “Man’s growth is held back by his surrender to other people’s expectation that he remain the person he was when they met him.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Nature is a constant reminder of the beauty of consistence, the utility of patience and persistence, the vanity of arrogance, and the necessity of impermanence.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “It may not seem like a big deal at the time but the decisions we make today add up to affect the future. If we consistently push ourselves to make better decisions, our efforts will add up. We will notice a difference in the quality of our lives, our well being and our relationships with others” ― Akiroq Brost
- “Resilience is not about being able to bounce back like nothing has happened. Resilience is your consistent resistance to give up.” ― Janna Cachola
- “Customer service has everything to do with consistency, systems, training, and the habits you and your team create.” ― Amber Hurdle
- “I watched a squirrel fall from a rather high branch. Upon hitting the ground, he bounced slightly, paused, shook himself vigorously and then immediately scampered back up to the very same place on the very same branch from which he’d fallen. There are some that might call that stupidity. Then there are others like myself who would call that tenacity. And while I generally have no interest in being a squirrel, in this particular respect I wouldn’t mind being like one.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “If you are aiming at the top, consistency is the name of the game.” ― Olawale Daniel
- “All bear the burden of hypocrisy to some degree. How well do you minimize yours for the sake of fairness and consistency in thought and action?” ― Jeffrey G. Duarte
- “Berkeley was unable to appreciate that mathematics was not concerned with a world of “real” sense impressions. In much the same manner today some philosophers criticize the mathematical conceptions of infinity and continuum, failing to realize that since mathematics deals with relations rather than with physical existence, its criterion of truth is inner consistency rather than plausibility in the light of sense perception of intuition.” ― Carl B. Boyer
- “Consistency over time is trust.” ― Satya Nadella
- “Some people would not be practicing some things if they had not preached them.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “If you feel something consistently it’s because you’ve fed it continually. THINK!” ― Adedayo Olabamiji
- “I want consistency. Is there a double standard?” ― a CNN journalist
- “Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? While many investors have ‘sprinted’ toward their investment goals, success is most often found by consistent action, not big action.” ― Brandon Turner
- “Consistency is the belt that fastens excellence in position. If you don’t do it repeatedly, you’ll not excel in it.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
35 Consistency Quotes
- “it’s not the individual resources and processes that make the difference but their relationship to one another.” ― Mark W. Johnson
- “Neglect to focus on one job (customer need); they dilute their efforts by attempting to do lots of things. In doing lots of things, they do nothing really well.” ― Mark W. Johnson
- “Truly great companies understand the difference between what should never change and what should be open for change, between what is genuinely sacred and what is not.” ― James C. Collins
- “Consistency is a virtue until it gets annoying” ― Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Do what you can and you’ll soon be able to do what you can’t.” ― Hunter Post
- “Consistency will never fail you. Persevere!” ― Sowmya Thejo Murthy
- “However you consistently show up may not be who you think you are, but it’s who you’ve become. If you want to be your best self, consistently show up as your best version.” ― Richie Norton
- “Mediocrity To Cavalry: A Life Not Lived Chasing After The Wind” ― Rizwan Niaz Raiyan
- “Your consistency says a lot about your commitment.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “I am the biggest believer in Consistency !” ― Darren Hardy
- “Art is like friendship; once the connection stops, it becomes more difficult to reconnect.” ― Rupal Asodaria
- “It is increasingly difficult for social justice activists to advocate – with a clear conscience – for women, the poor, or immigrants while eating other animals or consuming the nursing milk of cattle. Animal activists have already begun to effectively expose the links of oppression across species.” ― Lisa Kemmerer
- “Inasmuch as animal products in Westernized nations are brought to the table only by exploiting those who are less powerful—usually in an extremely gruesome manner—those who stand against exploitation of the less powerful by the more powerful will need to select vegan food options whenever possible.” ― Lisa Kemmerer
- “Keeping possibilities alive requires a consistency of thought and focus.” ― Steven Redhead
- “Consistency is an under-appreciated inspirational quality. It’s that ability to conduct yourself in a consistent, reliable manner that others will respect and appreciate.” ― Del Suggs
- “Get this; without a continuous struggle, your previous struggles will become a waste. Stay on and hold on until the success becomes evident.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “The desire for excellence becomes a reality when an individual sets a standard, reach it and surpass it consistently.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “It’s your duty to build your brand daily not in a day” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “It’s not what we do once—it’s what we do once a day…day in and day out…every day that brings lasting change into our lives.” ― Toni Sorenson
- “Turn down things that are in line with your priorities.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “Trust is created over time with consistent actions.” ― Bruce Rhoades
- “If EXCELLENCE is one of your values, not only you self-critique and evaluate your performance consistently, you BEG others for honest feedback…” ― Assegid Habtewold
- “Characters in a novel or a play who act all the way through exactly as one expects them to… This consistency of theirs, which is held up to our admiration, is on the contrary the very thing which makes us recognise that they are artificially composed.” ― André Gide
- “It’s ever so fun and fulfilling to be clever, but more lasting and effective to be consistent.” ― Teresa R. Funke, Bursts of Brilliance for a Creative Life blog
- “Die Partei weiß genau, daß sie nur jene zu fürchten hat, welche die Ideale ernst nehmen, die sie zu verkörpern vorgibt.” ― Friedrich Dürrenmatt
- “An inconsistent political philosophy is that which feeds our battle yet starves our victory.” ― Mike Klepper
- “When you decide to be better than you were yesterday and maintain this attitude, you are going to the peak.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “U will have success where you diligently labor” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “JFK apparently felt genuine sympathy for his 1960 presidential opponent Richard Nixon. He felt that, with Nixon’s frequent shifts in political philosophy and reinventions, he must have to decide which Nixon he will be at each stop. This, Kennedy reasoned, must be exhausting.” ― David Pietrusza
- “Keep being persistent in your work and keep moving forward” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “In order to make our gifts perfect, you need to work on yourself but it hurts” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “In business, it is better to be consistently bad than inconsistent.” ― Len Peters
- “Somehow I get the idea that being whole is about being perfectly consistent. I’d rather we be perfectly honest.” ― Danielle LaPorte
- “Regular, consistent celebration pulls us back to remembering God’s goodness.” ― Afton Rorvik
- “When a true purpose refuses to breathe, it suffocates to its ebb and death!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
45 Consistency Quotes
- “If you don’t stay relevant you will be relegated” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “To be determined is to be determined. ― Petra Hermans
- “There are few things that will remain constant over the long run.” ― Steven Redhead
- “Sucked in and turned around by the blades, the night at first flows smoothly, but then it starts to take on a denser consistency. Already the night was nearly halfway through its course, so a good portion of it had hardened. Because of this, as I walked through it, it gave me none of the easy, buoyant feeling you get in the early-evening hours. Something about it seemed creaky. But that was, in its own way, typical of the night too.” ― Hiromi Kawakami
- “When what you value and dream about doesn’t match the life you are living, you have pain.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Your true power is not in your difference, but in your consistency of being different. The world will always adjust to consistency, yet struggle with change.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Only the ocean kept the same rhythm. Crashing in and slowly pulling back out, it never lied, never changed. It tried to teach them a life of romantic consistency.” ― Lawren Leo
- “If all you do is set goals and achieve them then you have learned to be a doer. Happiness isn’t at the end of the next goal. It is the journey of aligning your choices to mold your character into the type of person who lives their belief system, then creates a life purpose that reflects that same person.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “What you repeatedly do carries the clay to mold you into who you eventually become. Don’t despise any tiny minute of the day; each counts so much!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “If you put yourself in the emotion that you want from others, you are more likely to receive it.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Character, simply stated, is doing what you say you’re going to do.” ― Hyrum W. Smith
- “Consistency and accuracy instills believability” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “Consistency. Clarity. Courage. I like to stand for consistency, clarity and courage in my thoughts, words, and actions.” ― Sharad Vivek Sagar
- “A widespread meticulous consistency causes a bigger suspicion than the most obvious inconsistency does.” ― Pawan Mishra
- “. . to be exceptional in martial arts, you must possess the “4 C’s” : Consistency, Commitment, Creativity and Competence” ― Soke Behzad Ahmadi
- “Why don’t you try something really different and be the same person two days in a row?” ― Reba
- “Faith and hope mean absolutely nothing where consistent action fails to exist.”― Edmond Mbiaka
- “The key to a self-fulfilled life lies in consistent selfless deeds.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “If you can strike the chord of consistency on the guitar of life, the world will dance to your music of greatness” ― Osho Samuel Adetunji
- “The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain. The important thing is to stick with it, repetitively and consistently.” ― Mara Schiavocampo
- “Don’t go for a knockout in one punch, if your desire is to stay longer in the fight and thrive; go for outlasting them. Take the higher road.” ― Assegid Habtewold
- “Actions become very effective when they meet the habit of consistency.” ― Edmond Mbiaka,
- “Your inability to do what you are noted for doing is a critical step to wading off your past glories of excellence!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Her shift in thinking was clearly conflicted. It must have been difficult to disavow something for which she had a deep love and in which she had been immersed so much of her life.” ― Karen Swallow Prior
- “You must constantly persist to imprint your brand image on the mind of your audience” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “The voice of Jacob will do a little good if the hands are the hands of Essau.” ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- “It is almost impossible to be consistent with your goal, if your subconscious mind is constantly fed with negative perceptions of its road.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “Time and consistency in savings multiplies money.” ― Sunday Adelaja
- “He was perceived to be intellectually promiscuous, a little too eager to please all groups.” ― David Halberstam
- “Consistency is all I ask!” ― Tom Stoppard
- “Consistency, constancy, and undeviating diligence to maintain Christian character are a must if the older generation is to command respect, or even a hearing, from the young.” ― Billy Graham
- “He did something he rarely did. He decided not to see things from the other guy’s point of view.” ― H.W. Brands
- “People with anxiety and trust issues find themselves drawn to people of consistency because they feel safe with someone who is predictable. However, that doesn’t cure their problem. The anxious person still remains the same because anxiety is a wave that crashes on the shore every time an unpredictable circumstance challenges their expectations and comfort zone.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Let there be consistency in whatever you do and whatever you say. If what you think and say is mismatching with what you do, you can’t really be trusted.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “The cure is as simple as this: Live your words and live your belief system.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “There is enough mystery in human nature to keep the world stuck in a perpetual state of righteous speculation. Only the wise and compassionate will rise above it, with enough vision to see that inconsistency is a normal occurrence, during the spiritual battle of forgiveness and justice.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Successful people are defined as ordinary people who never gave up on their dreams and passion is the secret of that persistence!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “A truly honorable person, would never convince another to stray, from their personal pursuit of honor. No, only one lacking this noble quality would try to justify and market, an existence without it.” ― Justin K. McFarlane Beau
- “It is through strength of character, not luck, do we form the predictable path of our future.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Everyday should be a working day on those difficult tasks. A little bit per day is the only way to make it through. Never feel it can’t be done; it can be done with persistent actions, repeated input and consistent attendance!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Consistency is good, but progress is better.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “God is like a mirror, consistent, stable, unchanging; reflecting His image of us, that is always changing.” ― Anthony Liccione
- “Success is an outcome of conscious choices pursued consistently and tirelessly.” ― Vishwas Chavan
- “When positive attitudes meet with faith, courage, consistency and perseverance, miracles tend to happen.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “In all things, at all times, to all people, be consistent.” ― Craig Stokes
55 Consistency Quotes
- “Specialization, concentration and consistency is the key to outstanding performance… Love your zone!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Before every great reward, comes the footprints of persistency, consistency, perseverance, courage, faith and patience.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “To the average mathematician who merely wants to know his work is securely based, the most appealing choice is to avoid difficulties by means of Hilbert’s program.
Here one regards mathematics as a formal game and one is only concerned with the question of consistency … .
The Realist position is probably the one which most mathematicians would prefer to take.
It is not until he becomes aware of some of the difficulties in set theory that he would even begin to question it. If these difficulties particularly upset him, he will rush to the shelter of Formalism, while his normal position will be somewhere between the two, trying to enjoy the best of two worlds.” ― Paul Cohen
- “I am always running 5 minutes later than the latest you’ll think I would be” ― Jon R. Michaelsen
- “Be consistent with what you believe and do. Persist and insist that you will do it till it’s done and done well.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Consistency also teaches us that some things do not change, though we may wish they would. Not everything bends to our personal preferences.” ― Kim John Payne
- “A distaste for the new is not always fear of the unknown, but sometimes ambition. Some people don’t like the new way simply because they never got a chance to master the old way.” ― Criss Jami
- “If you’re not consistently carrying out your plan ninety percent of the time, you really don’t have a plan at all.” ― Alwyn Cosgrove
- “One of the most ordinary weaknesses of the human intellect is to seek to reconcile contrary principles, and to purchase peace at the expense of logic. Thus there have ever been, and will ever be, men who, after having submitted some portion of their religious belief to the principle of authority, will seek to exempt several other parts of their faith from its influence, and to keep their minds floating at random between liberty and obedience.” ― Hugh Hewitt
- “We need consistency and predictability, and a sense of proper placement. We need these things before we can mold the world into what we know it can be.” ― Allan Dare Pearce
- “life is hard to explain, difficult to understand but you still need life.” ― Malik Daniyal Sakhawat
- “An intelligent consistency is the foundation of genius.” ― Chris Matakas
- “Among the many factors that differentiate successful people from consistent failures one is paramount; when failures were sleeping, successful people were thinking!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Consistency with the right strategic plan is the ultimate key to success. Yesterday’s action would never make up for today’s procrastination.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “Mastery is not dispensed on the podium of quitters; but purchased on the counter of consistent application of self-willing can do spirit and an outstanding endurance to persevere with persistent endurance till the end!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “You must stay focused, concentrating on the work at hand. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” ― John C. Maxwell
- “The only way to be completely self-consistent is to be constantly uttering paradoxes.” ― Bauvard
- “I believed I would never trust another person for as long as I lived. Yet, I couldn’t help but trust him; the decision was made before I even realized what was happening. He forced my soul back into innocent belief, not by empty words or false promises but by consistent action that never failed. He was safe.” ― Rachel Higginson
- “Atheistic existentialism, of which I am a representative, declares with greater consistency that if God does not exist there is at least one being whose existence comes before its essence, a being which exists before it can be defined by any conception of it. That being is man….” ― Jean-Paul Sartre
- “Some people say they love animals and yet harm them nonetheless; I’m glad those people don’t love me.” ― Marc Bekoff
- “As for logic and internal consistency, these mundane rules do not apply to sacred writings and never have…” ― Robert A. Heinlein
- “Core passions and aspirations should be consistent and in sync.” ― Lorii Myers
- “The tendency to variation in living beings, which all admitted as a matter of fact; the selective influence of conditions, which no one could deny to be a matter of fact, when his attention was drawn to the evidence; and the occurrence of great geological changes which also was matter of fact; could be used as the only necessary postulates of a theory of the evolution of plants and animals which, even if not at once, competent to explain all the known facts of biological science, could not be shown to be inconsistent with any.” ― Thomas Henry Huxley
- “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Who I am is not the same minute to minute or day to day. There are far too many variables for that to ever be true, for me, or for anyone.” ― Dan Pearce
- “His effect on men is one of interest and curiosity, not of admiration and loyalty. His power is the power of gifts, not character. Men watch him, but do not follow him.” ― William Manchester
- “Variety may be the spice of life, but consistency pays the bills.” ― Doug Cooper
- “Work on your goals, one step at a time. Remain focused and do not stop. You will be amazed how much you can accomplish over the years. In most things in life, it is not the speed but the consistency that matters.” ― Roopleen
- “Facts and values are entangled in science. It’s not because scientists are biased, not because they are partial or influenced by other kinds of interests, but because of a commitment to reason, consistency, coherence, plausibility and replicability. These are value commitments.” ― Alva Noë
- “I suppose it’s too bad people can’t be a little more consistent. But if they were, maybe they would stop being people.” ― Budd Schulberg
- “Never hold a belief longer than you can hold your breath.” ― Marty Rubin
- “The fastest and easiest way to accomplish any task is to do it with minimum breaks and pauses.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “De Sade is the one completely consistent and thoroughgoing revolutionary of history.” ― Aldous Huxley
- “My name is CONSISTENCY, I am related to SUCCESS. We should hang out more often than…every once in a while.” ― Kim Garst
- “Consistency simplifies the problem more than hard work at one time because no problem cannot possibly beat you everyday.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “Consistency is a contraceptive; it prevents the birth of new things!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “When a man has forfeited fellowship at the feet of the cross, he has forfeited all.” ― Seyi Ayoola
- “At least when I bugger-up, I do it consistently.” ― Ashley Newell
- “Who Are We to Tell Anyone What They Can or Can’t Do?” ― Behnam Rajabpoor
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.” – Louis C. K.
- “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger
- “All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract them from achieving their aims.” – Lou Holtz
- “But I’ve also found that consistency has always been the major setback in my being able to successfully reach my goal within an ideal amount of time – the more inconsistent I was, the longer it would take for me to get that check mark on my task list.” – Eric Thomas
- “If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Muhammad Ali was a boxing phenomenon born in Louisville Kentucky under the name “Cassius Clay” who famously referred to himself as “The Greatest” with enough consistency and purpose that it really stuck.” – Darrin Wiggins
- “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t. Habit is persistence in practice.” ― Octavia Butler
- “Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.” – John Di Lemme
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “I don’t have a formula to pass on. I always did it my own way. Even today, I hold my independence close. It’s what’s most precious to me. Passion. Risk. Tenacity. Consistency. This is my professional history.” – Giorgio Armani
- “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success or even developing confidence in others.” – Daniel Transon
- “When people see commitments are met with consistency, they tend to develop trust. Trust is the key to persuasion.” – Khalid Imran
- “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
- “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
Other Mental health quotes which you may like
Below are other mental health quotes which may be of interest to you:
|13 Reasons Why Quotes|
|A collection of Salvador Dali Quotes|
|All Might Quotes From My Hero Academia Anime|
|As I lay dying quotes|
It is very clear that success does not come overnight and that it is built over time. There is no success overnight.
The road to success is sometimes a long journey. It takes work and time to build a great future!
In short, consistency is the key to a successful life.
If you are consistent enough, you will achieve your true potential!
Which consistency quotes did you like most?
Do not hesitate to let us know in the comments!