Can you use monday.com for personal needs? (+5 great features)
In this article, we shall discuss if monday.com can be used for personal needs. We shall also look at the different features of monday.com’s individual plan and also some of the other project management apps that can be great for individuals. In addition to this, we shall also discuss the various benefits of using project management tools for personal needs.
Can you use monday.com for personal needs?
Yes, we definitely can use monday.com for personal needs. The individual plan on monday.com, which is practically offered free of cost forever, can easily be used by individuals who are looking for a project management tool that can help them take care of their organizing and planning of tasks and projects.
Features of the Individual Plan on monday.com
For individuals who are looking for a simple project management tool to help them in their day to day tasks, monday.com’s Individual Plan is the best match. Some of the features of this Individual Plan are described as follows:
- Users can create as many boards as they would like. This helps them take on different projects and tasks easily. However, the number of items is limited to 200. If users want additional items to their workspace, they need to refer monday.com to other users. Once this is confirmed, 100 items will be added to the account.
- Users can invite up to two members for their account. The team can communicate easily with others through tagging or even board comments.
- The monday workdocs can be used by patrons of the Individual Plan in order to discuss and brainstorm ideas and come up with suggestions and opinions.
- Users can also opt to see their boards in the Files view through which all the files that have been uploaded can be perused. The Kanban view showcases the info on the board through a Kanban board which can give a lot of information. The Forms view can be used to see the content on the boards as forms.
- Furthermore, the users can opt to utilize the apps on monday.com for their project management needs and requirements.
Alternative project management apps for individuals
Some of the other project management apps that can be greatly useful for individuals are described in this section:
Asana is a popular project management tool that is being used by both large and small companies for their needs. However, this versatile tool can be used by individuals as well. Not only does this offer many features for task management and work organization, Asana can offers amazing security features at a small price.
Trello is another popular tool that is extremely lightweight and quite easy to use. Through the use of Trello, individuals can easily organize their tasks and coordinate between schedules. Furthermore, this app allows many integrations with other apps including monday.com. This app is available on both iOS and Android device, additionally increasing its versatility.
OneNote can be used as an amazing day to day planner for individuals who lead busy lives. It can not only be used to remember events and appointments but can also help in improving productivity and work efficiency levels. As it is a part of the Microsoft Office suite, the interface is very familiar and thus makes it easy to learn the ropes of the platform.
This is another note-taking app that has made it to this list. Evernote is not only for taking down notes; it also helps in planning and coordination of tasks and activities. This little app offers a lot in terms of storage space and can also be as a collaboration and communication tool to interact with other team members.
This project management tool offers a wide range of features for its users. With the help of this tool, individuals can easily create documents and forms. They can also arrange their calendars to remind them ahead of time about upcoming events and appointments. Furthermore, it can also help in collaboration and brainstorming.
Benefits of using project management tool
While a lot of coverage has been done in terms of how project management helps teams and organizations, there has been less focus on how these tools help individuals in their work. Let’s look at some of the benefits of using project management tools for personal needs.
- Project management tools can help in setting up schedules and calendars for individuals. They can also be integrated easily with other online calendars so that schedules don’t clash. They can also remind individuals of appointments ahead of time.
- Project management tools can also double as collaboration and communication tools so that users can communicate with others. They can thus be used to discuss and generate new ideas and suggestions.
- These tools can also help in managing finances and business operations for individuals who are managing small businesses. Thus, it helps them be more independent and not have to depend on too many individuals for their help and services.
In this article, we have discussed if monday.com can be used for personal needs. We have also looked at the different features of monday.com’s individual plan and also some of the other project management apps that can be great for individuals. In addition to this, we have also looked at the various benefits of using project management tools for personal needs.
If you like this article, please post your comments and questions below.