Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
- I appreciate when you…
- You do ….. really well.
- I love it when you….
- Thank you for…..
- I love you because…..
- Thank you for supporting our family.
- You are a great dad to our kids.
- I am proud of you because….
- You look really handsome/sexy/smokin today.
- Thank you for taking out the trash, even if it is just so I don’t have to.
- I am glad you are my husband!
- You make me smile when you….
- Thanks for making me laugh!
- I appreciate you letting me vent.
- I value your input. Do you have any advice on this situation?
- Thank you for being the leader for our family.
- You are such a big help with the kids!
- I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you support my dreams.
- How can I best love you today?
- Is there anything I can be praying about for you?
- I bet you did awesome on that presentation at work. I know how hard you worked to prepare for it.
- I respect you.
- I hope our kids will someday do ….. like you.
- You handled that situation really well!
- I learn a lot from you.
- Thank you for fixing that/changing those lightbulbs/cleaning that.
- I trust you.
- You are my best friend.
- Thank you for making me feel beautiful and loved.
- I really appreciate you going out of your way to do …. for me.
- Hello Good Lookin’
- You have a great sense of humor.
- Thank you for helping me even when you didn’t want to.
- I love the life we are building together.
- I adore you.
- It is awesome how kind you are to others.
- You have my support.
- You are a Godly man.
- Being your wife is a real treat.
- Thank you for helping me calm down/Thank you for not getting worked up.
- You have made me a better woman by being my husband.
- I appreciate when you put our family first.
- You are a gentleman.
- I am glad I get to do life by your side.
- You’ve got a lot to offer sir!
- I’m in your corner.
- I am a lucky woman!
- You have my heart.
- How can I serve you better?
- I love you.
- The grass is never greener on the other side; it’s greener where I water and tend to it.
- My partner is a reflection of me.
- I look inward for all the answers to my problems.
- I accept responsibility for my actions and make right my wrongs.
- I am forgiving.
- I will never give up on love.
- Energy spent loving is never a loss.
- The light in me sees the light in you.
- My love is unconditional.
- Separateness is an illusion; my partner and I are one.
- I am worthy of love and deserve to be loved unconditionally.
- I treat my partner the way I want to be treated.
- My partner is loving, generous, and kind.
- I attract exactly what I need in my relationship.
- There is nothing my partner can do to make me stop loving him/her.
- I express love in various forms.
- I am open to love in all forms.
- I am open, free, and joyful.
- My partner loves and appreciates me.
- I feel safe and protected by my partner.
- I look at my partner through my eyes via my heart.
- I have a twinkle in my eye for my partner.
- I focus on the good in everything.
- I express gratitude daily, thanking my partner for the gifts she/he brings to the world (and me).
- I listen with an open heart and a loving ear.
- I put my best foot forward in my relationship.
- No one is perfect, including me.
- If someone pushes my buttons, they are still my buttons—personal issues to which I need to tend.
- I am understanding.
- My goal is always to create harmony and clarity.
- I listen to understand and not to “win.”
- No one ever wins in an argument.
- I communicate in peace and with compassion.
- I remain in balance with my emotions.
- I practice patience with grace and ease.
- I am flexible.
- I create the foundation on which my relationship is built.
- I do the best I can.
- I’m either destroying or building in every moment.
- I am honest, trustworthy, and truthful.
- I am trusting in my relationship.
- I accept my partner’s flaws and always leave room for growth.
- I support my partner’s dreams.
- With every action, I am being an example of what I want to see in my partner.
- I avoid blaming and pointing the finger.
- I speak only kind words about my partner.
- I never complain.
- I state my needs clearly and honestly.
- I speak my truth without blame or shame.
- I always leave the door open for affection.
- I never give my partner the cold shoulder and continually hold space for change.
- I set the space and tone for love to express itself.
- Loving my partner is loving myself.
- I am a warrior for love.
- I create a sanctuary in my home that is always inviting to my partner.
- I stand firm and grounded in love.
- Love emanates from my very being and affects all around me.
- No one can hurt me, for I am the only one who can hurt myself.
- I think positively of my partner.
- I encourage my partner to reach for the stars.
- I let go of all grudges and resentment.
- I don’t bring up old wounds (unless to heal them).
- My energy transforms conflict into oneness and unity.
- I always leave room for improvement.
- Through intention, I achieve my ideal relationship.
- I cannot change anyone else; I can only change myself.
- With my support and love, my partner can be the best version of him/herself.
- Happiness starts within.
- I am content and joyful alone, and my partner only adds on to the good feeling that’s already there.
- I T.H.I.N.K. before I speak:
- T—is it true?
- H—is it honest?
- I—is it inspiring?
- N—is it necessary?
- K—is it kind?
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for worry
Affirmations for worthiness
Affirmations for working moms
Affirmations for the year
Affirmations for your partner