Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for today
- Today I choose to be at peace with myself
- Today I choose to see all difficulties as opportunities to make me stronger
- Today I am thankful for all I have
- Today I welcome abundance into my life
- Today I intend that my actions have a positive impact
- Today I release all anger, fear and guilt completely
- Today I choose to eat food that contribute to my health and my well being
- Today I release my fear of being wrong and I express my creativity freely
- Today I choose to look at the positive qualities of every person I meet
- Today I am willing to speak less and listen more
- Today I approve of myself fully and I love the person I am
- Today I feel vibrant and full of energy
- Today I am grateful for being alive
- Today I feel confident and able to deal with anything calmly
- Today I choose to enjoy every experience that comes along
- Today I accomplish any task with ease
- Today I choose to care for myself with deep love
- Today I will make progress towards my goals.
- My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
- I am capable of what I am willing to work for.
- I trust myself, and my instincts, above anyone else.
- To love myself, is the ultimate love.
- To make small steps towards big goals, is progress.
- There is no greater goal than being content with yourself.
- No one controls how I feel about myself, but me.
- To be positive is to be productive.
- No negative thought will take root in my mind.
- I am unique, so I will be uniquely successful.
- I believe in my ultimate potential.
- I do not need anyone’s approval but my own.
- Never underestimate yourself. You are capable of great things.
- I am fulfilling my purpose in this world.
- I will achieve great things through small steps.
- If you are happy, you are motivated.
- I am thankful for what I have, even if it is not perfect.
- I will have a positive impact on someone else’s day.
- My mind and my heart will remain open today.
- I can choose to make my curses, my blessings.
- You might also like these powerful daily affirmations to create a positive mindset
- My greatest struggles, are my greatest lessons.
- I will always remember that I only have control over myself, and my choices.
- I will learn what I do and do not have control of. I will let go of the latter.
- Always remember that you have enough, you do enough, and most importantly, you are enough.
- Be the person that you say you want to be. It is within your control.
- I am fierce. I am unafraid. I am bold.
- I will love myself the way that I say I want others to. They cannot do for me, what I will not do for myself.
- Create a life that makes you excited to get out of bed each day.
- Always choose kindness, you never know what someone is going through.
- Acts of kindness do not cost a thing, but they return to us great riches.
- If it does not serve you, sever it from your life.
- If I wish for it, I need to be willing to work for it.
- I believe in myself. I am capable of whatever I set my mind too.
- I can be kind, fierce, and brave – all at the same time.
- I do not need to put anyone down, to build myself up.
- I give myself permission to go after what I want.
- If it was easy, it would NOT be worth it.
- Never miss a chance to make someone’s day. You never know when you changed their day.
- Never forget that you write your own story. So make it one you will never forget.
- Lessons and wisdom is all around us if we are only willing to listen.
- I already have everything I need.
- I will express my appreciation for those I love each day.
- I will not take for granted that people know what I love and appreciate about them.
- I release all the negativity within me, and open myself up to happiness and opportunity.
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, “I love you, I really love you.”
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect.
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
- I am living with abundance.
- I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I am turning DOWN the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning UP the volume of positivity.
- I am filled with focus.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- Each and every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- Through the power of my thoughts and words, incredible transformations are happening in me and within my life right now.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power and confidence of mind and of heart.
- I am going to forgive myself and free myself. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven.
- I am healing and strengthening every day.
- I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them. I’m going to make it through this.
- I do not waste away a single day of my life. I squeeze every ounce of value out of each of my days on this planet—today, tomorrow, and everyday.
- I must remember the incredible power I possess within me to achieve anything I desire.
- I do not engage with people who try to penetrate my mind with unhelpful thoughts and ideas—I walk away when a person or a situation isn’t healthy for me.
- I belong in this world; there are people that care about me and my worth.
- My past might be ugly, but I am still beautiful.
- I have made mistakes, but I will not let them define me.
- My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
- I don’t compare myself to others. The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday. And as long as the person I am today is even the tiniest bit better than the person I was yesterday—I’m meeting my own definition of success.
- Note to self: I am going to make you so proud.
- I finish what matters and let go of what does not.
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. This is my time.
- My life has meaning. What I do has meaning. My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
- What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change my whole day. So, today I rise with a powerful thought to set the tone and allow success to reverberate through every moment of my day.
- I set goals and go after them with all the determination I can muster. When I do this, my own skills and talents will take me to places that amaze me.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for swimmers
Affirmations for valentines
Affirmations for tiredness
Affirmations for single moms