Affirmations for sisters (33+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone…
Affirmations for sisters
- All of my family members are worthy of my love and attention.
- Best Affirmations to Build
- Despite challenges, inside me is a place of calm and serenity that effectively allows me to deal with all situations.
- Even during hardship, I believe that a higher power supports and protects me.
- Even though I do not want (name of a family member) to be an active part of my life, I forgive them and wish them peace and happiness.
- I admire how strong you are!
- I admire how you’ve taken care of yourself!
- I admire your never-ending selfless love for your children and grandchildren.
- I admire your tenacity and courage!
- I am a confident and powerful woman.
- I am a loving (mother, daughter, sister, grandmother, aunt, niece…).
- I am a role model for many young women.
- I am beautiful.
- I am so proud of the woman you’ve become.
- I am supported in achieving my financial goals.
- I am worthy of my parents’ love.
- I can have the career I want.
- I feel confident in the way I look.
- I forgive (name of a family member) for their past actions and am ready to accept them into my life again.
- I have faith in my ability to overcome all difficulties in life.
- I have the strength I need to endure this situation.
- I have the support I need to handle this problem.
- I honor my parents, and they are proud of me and all I have accomplished.
- I love and accept my body exactly as it is.
- I love and am loved by my family.
- I love how you love on the forgotten and care for the afflicted.
- I love seeing how you listen to God.
- I miss you!
- I support my body on its journey to health and healing.
- I take care of my body so that my body takes care of me.
- I will attain the recognition I deserve.
- I will emerge from this situation more assertive and more confident.
- I’m grateful that you are my sister.
- My body allows me to savor and experience all that life offers on the physical plane.
- My body is a gift, and I am grateful for all the joy it brings me.
- My body is an incredible instrument of intimacy, connection, and the creation of life.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- My body is sacred, and I honor its divinity.
- My children are deeply loved and a source of beauty and joy in my life.
- My children’s evolution is a natural part of life, and I seek to love and nurture them through all their phases of growth.
- My creativity is flowing, encouraging me to experience success in my artistic pursuits.
- My family tree’s deep roots provide me the support and guidance I need to move forward in life with confidence.
- My female body offers health and abundance in every cell.
- My siblings are my support, and I am theirs.
- My work is respected, and my contributions are deeply appreciated.
- People respect and admire me and listen when I speak.
- Take heart when you are discouraged and remember our God will defend you!
- Thank you for being a friend to me.
- Thank you for being a loving mother and friend to me!
- The bonds of family are strong enough to overcome all differences.
- There are no barriers between me and my goals.
- There are no limits to what I can achieve.
- There are no problems without solutions.
- This moment is temporary, and I will be able to get through it.
- You are a fighter and you never give up.
- You are a great wife to your husband!
- You are chosen and wanted.
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.
- You are important and valued.
- You are important to God’s plan no matter your relationship status.
- You are loved more than you can fathom.
- You are not alone even when you feel lonely.
- You have great style!
- You never give up even when the way before you is uncertain.
- Your ability to make the ordinary beautiful is a true gift!
- Your beauty and personality is unique!
- Your grace and meekness are inspiring.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for skinny legs