Affirmations for planning (39+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for planning
- All my daily tasks are planned and prioritized.
- All my daily tasks are written in my day-planner.
- All of my goals have action plans.
- Because I have a plan, I am able to manage all situations to my best advantage.
- Because I have a plan, I know what I need to do and when it need to be done.
- Because I keep my to-do items small and achievable, I never lack motivation.
- Crossing items off my to-do list is incredibly empowering and motivating.
- Each day I know what tasks need to be done and in what order to do them.
- Each day I write down the action steps I need to take in order to reach my goals.
- Each night, I take time to plan my next day.
- Every action I take moves me closer to my goal.
- Every day I take positive action towards my goals.
- Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more productive.
- Every task I perform is an integral part of my greater plan.
- Every task I undertake is part of my bigger plan.
- Every week I review my goals and adjust my action plan accordingly.
- Everything in my life is going according to plan.
- Everything is unfolding according to MY plan.
- Following my action plan helps me to achieve my life’s purpose.
- Having a plan energizes and motivates my day.
- Having an action plan helps keep me motivated and on track.
- I accomplish everything I set out to do.
- I always know exactly what to do because I have a detailed plan.
- I always know what needs to be done, and get to doing it right away.
- I always reach my goals because I stick to my action plan.
- I am continually mapping the journey towards my goals.
- I am determined to complete each task in turn.
- I am doing the most important task right now.
- I am flawlessly executing my action plan.
- I am making the best use of my time right now.
- I am productive at all times throughout the day.
- I am right on track with my plans.
- I break all my goals into small, manageable steps.
- I break big jobs down into smaller tasks which I easily accomplish every day.
- I carefully plan all the steps required to reach my goal.
- I carefully plan every work day and know what my weekly goals are.
- I continually look for ways to accomplish more each day.
- I create a daily plan and follow it through.
- I create a prioritized to-do list every morning.
- I diligently complete my to do lists every day.
- I divide my big goal into doable, daily quotas.
- I do jobs as and when they need to be done.
- I do right now what needs to be done.
- I do the most important tasks first.
- I eagerly anticipate the positive outcomes of the actions I take every day.
- I easily avoid stressful situations because I take the time to plan things out.
- I easily rearrange my schedule to accommodate important events that arise.
- I enjoy creating detailed action plans for achieving my goals.
- I enjoy planning all the details of my work.
- I ensure that I spend time working on each goal every day.
- I follow my action plan one step at a time.
- I have a contingency plan ready to deal with any obstacles that attempt to block my progress.
- I have a written action plan for achieving my goals.
- I have a written action plan to help me achieve my most important goal.
- I have a written plan for achieving my goals.
- I have created a concise action plan for achieving my goals.
- I have created many opportunities for multi-tasking during my day.
- I have daily goal quotas which I easily accomplish.
- I have daily process goals which I complete before anything else.
- I have written down the action steps needed to reach my goals.
- I keep an ongoing to-do list and work through it daily.
- I keep to my schedule and accomplish many things each day.
- I know exactly what I need to do in order to achieve my goals.
- I know exactly what I plan to accomplish today and have already begun.
- I know exactly what I want to accomplish today.
- I know that daily planning helps to make me more focused and productive.
- I know that many small, constructive steps are easier to achieve than one big task.
- I know that the fastest way to reach my goal is one step at a time.
- I know that when I follow my plan, positive results happen.
- I know what I have to do every day to take me closer to my goal.
- I know what steps are required to achieve my most important goal.
- I know where I want to go and I have a plan to get there.
- I know where I’m going and have a detailed plan on how to get there.
- I love multi-tasking and create an action plan that takes advantage of this.
- I love the feeling of crossing another job off my to-do list.
- I love the power I feel by having a detailed action plan for achieving my goal.
- I make detailed plans and take steps daily to achieve them.
- I make every action an efficient action.
- I manage my day by having a detailed list of all the tasks I want to achieve.
- I never lose momentum because I have a detailed plan to keep me on track.
- I obtain the best results within the least amount of time.
- I plan my work, and work my plan.
- I remain focused in the present, and everything gets done one task at a time.
- I see every project as a series of easily accomplished steps.
- I see the value of my daily actions because they are an integral part of my plan.
- I set lots of productive tasks for myself today.
- I spend time every day planning my work.
- I take determined action towards my goals.
- I take the time to plan and prepare a daily schedule.
- I use a calendar and planner to keep myself on target.
- I use a calendar to keep track of my daily accomplishments.
- I use a day-planner every day, and know that I am always moving closer to my goal.
- I use a wall planner to help keep me on track with my goals.
- I work through my list of to-do’s quickly and efficiently.
- I work through my schedule quickly and efficiently.
- I write down the steps required to reach my goals, and work towards their completion.
- It is easy for me to stay on target, because I have a plan.
- Knowing the next necessary step is enough to keep my goals on track.
- My action plan supports my short-, medium-, and long-term goals.
- My careful planning allows me to fully enjoy all the activities in my life.
- My daily process goals inspire me to action every day.
- My to-do list is focused only on those tasks which are important to attaining my goals.
- My to-do list is fundamental to keeping me focused and productive.
- My to-do lists keep me motivated and on track.
- Right now, I am doing what is most important to my plans for the future.
- Through daily planning, I move unerringly towards my goals.
- Today and every day, I choose to carefully plan my daily activities.
- Today, I take firm action towards my goals.
- When I follow my plan, positive things happen.
- When I make a to-do list, I get from beginning to end quickly and easily.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for power
Affirmations for pms
Affirmations for pleasure