Affirmations for limiting beliefs (55+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for limiting beliefs
- Because I am loving, people find me lovable.
- Because I radiate confidence and self-respect, others respect me.
- Because of my attitude and efforts, life is getting better every day.
- Despite my flaws and failures, I am a sacred being of immeasurable value and worth.
- Every day, I act to realize my key life goals.
- Everything I say is loving and kind.
- Everything I think, say, and do enhances my health.
- I accept myself just as I am.
- I add value to the lives of everyone I encounter.
- I allow others to help me achieve my goals.
- I allow people to experience the natural painful consequences of their unskillful behavior so that they can learn and grow.
- I am 100% committed to doing what I need to do to succeed.
- I am a channel of love.
- I am affirming.
- I am an impactful leader.
- I am compassionate.
- I am considerate of other people’s needs and feelings.
- I am creative.
- I am dedicated and disciplined.
- I am developing and maintaining a healthy, loving group of friends.
- I am developing and maintaining a vibrant romantic life with my partner.
- I am doing work that I love
- I am empathic.
- I am forgiving.
- I am frugal.
- I am generous.
- I am helpful.
- I am honest, but take care not to use truth as a weapon.
- I am hopeful for others.
- I am humble.
- I am just as worthy of success and happiness as anyone else.
- I am kindly assertive. I stand up for myself.
- I am learning how to earn, save, and invest money.
- I am loving in everything I say and do.
- I am loving my family for who they are without expectations.
- I am making a positive impact in the lives of others.
- I am nonjudgmental.
- I am patient.
- I am respectful.
- I am responsible for my life.
- I am smart and successful.
- I am thoughtful, careful, and wise in my actions.
- I am true to myself.
- I am turning my expertise into income.
- I am working to create financial abundance.
- I am working to find a fulfilling job.
- I am working to increase my income by delivering more value to others.
- I am worthy and whole despite feelings to the contrary.
- I am worthy of financial security.
- I ask for help when I need it.
- I believe in myself.
- I bring value to my coworkers and my boss.
- I bring value to those I serve.
- I build people up.
- I care for my partner, my family, and my friends.
- I cherish and care for myself as if I were my own ideal parent.
- I deal with frustrations with a calm, positive attitude.
- I dedicate my work to contributing to others and to making the world a better place.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I do my work with enthusiasm.
- I do nothing to harm myself.
- I do quality work.
- I do the next right thing; I act with integrity.
- I do what is best for both myself and others.
- I don’t take what others say and do personally.
- I eat only foods that are good for me.
- I engage in a spiritual practice every day.
- I exercise every day.
- I face my fears and do what I need to do with courage.
- I forgive myself.
- I further my career with every action I take.
- I get plenty of rest and sleep.
- I have fun every day.
- I hold others accountable.
- I let go of perfection and practice authenticity.
- I let others know what I am thinking, feeling, and doing every day.
- I look for the opportunities in difficult situations.
- I love for love’s sake alone.
- I love myself for just who I am, with all my flaws and imperfections.
- I love myself.
- I make thoughtful, careful decisions.
- I manage pain with love.
- I mindfully let go of negative self-judgments.
- I only engage in healthy relationships.
- I practice contentment; I refrain from purchasing everything I want.
- I practice my self-improvement rituals daily.
- I protect myself from harm.
- I purchase only what I need.
- I radiate confidence and success at work.
- I recognize that if I had another person’s genes and life experience, that I would likely act as they act.
- I reinforce other people’s positive behaviors.
- I renounce temporary pleasures that are harmful to me.
- I schedule my priorities and follow through on my commitments with discipline.
- I see destructive people as sacred beings who are sick in a destructive way.
- I see love everywhere I go.
- I spend money wisely.
- I strive to do the best at everything I do.
- I take good care of myself.
- I take time to check up on the people I love.
- I take time to connect deeply with others.
- I take time to reflect on the best course of action.
- I take time to relax.
- I treat myself with compassion when I am hurting.
- I treat others with reverence, in accordance with their sacredness.
- I treat those with whom I work with consideration and respect.
- I unconditionally accept and love everyone exactly as they are.
- I value failures, setbacks, and obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow.
- I value money for the security it provides and for the capacity to help others.
- I will honor my journey and free myself from the expectations of others.
- I work with gratitude for the opportunity to serve and to make a living.
- I yield to other’s wishes.
- My actions are in alignment with my life purpose.
- My business is growing and so am I.
- My clients enjoy working with me
- My life is overflowing with opportunities.
- My mistakes do not define me.
- My partner and I have a deep mutual understanding.
- My positive attitude, confidence and hard work naturally draw in new opportunities.
- One way or another, I persist until I accomplish my goals.
- People’s lives are better because of me.
- Though I have room to grow, I still like myself.
- When I am with others, I look closely and listen carefully.
- When I fall, I get back up and persist. I do not give up.
- With daily effort, I am achieving all my dreams.
- With positivity, patience, practice, and perseverance, I will achieve my dreams.
- With practice, I am becoming more and more capable.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for winning competitions