Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
- I am worry free.
- I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect in my own way.
- I let go of all expectations. I am free to live the life I’ve dreamed.
- I let go of the need to control others. I allow others to make their own way.
- Possessions do not feed my spirit. I am liberated from the desire to hoard things.
- I let go of past relationships and clear my spirit of chains to the past to make way for new relationships to enter my life.
- I hold onto the positive memories from past relationships and let go of the dark memories.
- I breathe freely without constraints.
- The past is gone, the future uncertain. Today is now and I face it head on.
- I let go of my regrets. I am grateful for lessons that my past missteps have taught me.
- I release my chaotic monkey mind. My mind is clear of distractions. I am focused.
- I release! I let go!
- The past is over. I move beyond my mistakes and focus on living in the NOW.
- I am at peace and ready to move on.
- I release all fears of not being perfect.
- I approach myself with patience and understanding.
- I am grateful for all past relationships. It is time for a new chapter in my life now. I am open for a new person in my life. Letting go of people is easy to me.
- I forgive myself for any regrets that I have been holding and remind myself to focus on the present.
- I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth.
- I hold on to the positive memories from past relationships and leave go of the dark memories with love.
- I choose freedom and release all things that block an open pathway.
- I live a boundless, forward moving energetic life that is free of baggage holding me back.
- My happiness does not depend on others, it depends on me. I choose to be free and happy.
- I am healed and whole.
- I set myself free and forgive myself of any wrongdoing.
- I let go of all urges to criticize myself.
- I am capable of loving all of who I am.
- I let go of all self-judgment and shame.
- Self-hatred does not serve me.
- I treat myself with respect and kindness from today forward.
- Self-forgiveness is a choice, it is a gift of freedom that I give myself
- I am capable of moving on from past offences and wrongs people have done to me.
- I forgive those who have wronged me and choose to live a life full of love, joy and peace.
- My happiness is more important than being hurt and being bitter.
- I give up holding things against others.
- I am always all that I need to live a joyful life.
- Tomorrow is a precious gift for which I am grateful.
- I choose how I feel, and I feel amazing.
- My future is better than I could ever imagine.
- I am grateful for each day that brings me one step closer to my perfect life.
- I feel special knowing that I am part of something greater, which has meaning beyond my wildest dreams.
- Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
- Opportunities and advantages come with each door that I open.
- Every day I feel and connect to the beautiful spirit that I am.
- Each day I choose to seek and acknowledge my personal happiness.
- I see the miracle in every day.
- No one loves me more than me.
- Everything I desire in life is in front of me.
- I rejoice in the process of creating positive change in my life.
- The future is mine. All I have to do is claim it.
- I open myself up to the excitement that each day can bring.
- I am grateful for a new day to play in.
- I see the perfection in the natural world around me.
- I love that I feel so joyful.
- I enjoy sharing my life with supportive family and friends.
- Today’s affirmation is all about learning to let go of our past that holds us back. Saying this one will encourage you to forgive yourself and leave all the doubt, negative thoughts, and bad energy behind.
- Today I let go of the past.
- I choose to let go of all my anger, resentment or any other negative attitudes towards my past experiences.
- I accept that sometimes, things or people are simply not meant for me.
- I am ready to focus on a path to happiness.
- I accept that I am responsible for my own happiness and no one elses.
- I release toxic thoughts and emotions.
- I release any jealousy and anger that still dwells within me.
- I will not let someone else dictate my thoughts and emotions.
- I will not make room in my heart for someone that causes me pain.
- I am letting go of the person I was, in exchange for a better and happier me.
- I know that everything will be okay.
- I will no longer worry about the past.
- Today I let go for me and not anyone else
- Because I know in my heart that I deserve a life filled with love, joy and happiness.
- I let go!
- I am free!
- I am already there.
- Everything I need in my life already exists within me.
- I release my expectations to open myself to the wonders of the universe.
- I gently release my need for control.
- I give easily.
- I accept that others may not share my path or desires.
- I am thrilled with everything exactly as it is now.
- Each time I breathe, I relax and let go.
- I have everything I need.
- I trust the universe.
- I let go of my anger.
- I trust in the fate I am destined for.
- I trust that all of my dreams are coming true.
- I let go of my fear.
- I honor others’ truths and paths.
- I trust that my dedication and hard work are paying off.
- I am free from the burdens of my past.
- I give up the need to be right and focus on the need to be kind.
- I trust myself.
- I let go of my pain.
- I embrace my natural power. I feel no need to force anything.
- I am liberated.
- I trust my intuition.
- My past does not define me.
- As I relax my body, the positive energy of the universe can reach me.
- I accept that there are many things I cannot control.
- I let go of my resentment.
- I am free from worry.
- Clutter does not protect me. I feel at ease with a clutter-free mind and clutter free space.
- I release the grudges I held in the past, and I feel free!
- I gently embrace my past disappointments with care and insight, and I let them go.
- My mind is free from distractions and my vision is clear.
- I get to choose my present and future.
- I am unchained.
- I accept the disappointments of my past and heal my future.
- I feel as light as a feather!
- I forgive those who wronged me, for myself.
- Letting go of my pain helps me heal.
- I am healing myself.
- I release control and trust my instincts.
- My spirit is free and joyful!
- I feel empowered in my choice to let go!
Other affirmations you may like
Affirmations for body image
Affirmations for black girls
Affirmations for black boys
Affirmations for business
Affirmations for balance
Affirmations for codependents