Affirmations for graduate students (43+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for graduate students
- BEING DIFFERENT IS A GOOD THING
- EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
- Here are some positive affirmations to help you perform your best in your studies:
- I always find a way to retain and understand what I need for my exam preparation.
- I always perform better in stressful situations.
- I AM A GOOD ROLE MODEL
- I am able to achieve any level of academic success I put my mind to.
- I am always looking to continually improve in both my academic and non-academic studies.
- I AM ATTRACTING POSITIVE PEOPLE INTO MY LIFE
- I am attracting positive things into my life.
- I AM CAPABLE OF BEING A GREAT STUDENT
- I AM COURAGEOUS
- I AM DOING MY BEST
- I am excited about the future, there are a lot of positive things ahead of me.
- I am excited to face new challenges and learn new things.
- I AM EXCITED TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW TODAY
- I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL I HAVE
- I AM LOVED
- I am more than qualified to attend the school I’m applying for.
- I AM NOT ONE WHO GIVES UP
- I AM WHERE I NEED TO BE RIGHT NOW
- I AM WORTHY OF FORGIVENESS FOR MY MISTAKES
- I believe in myself and know I will do well in tests and exams.
- I can always find a solution to any problems I come across.
- I CAN CREATE CHANGE
- I CAN DO THIS
- I CAN FIND A SOLUTION TO ANY OF MY PROBLEMS
- I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE TODAY
- I CAN IMPROVE MY HEALTH TODAY
- I can’t wait to receive a positive response from the school I’m applying to.
- I CREATE HEALTHY BALANCE IN MY LIFE
- I deserve everything I have in my life because I worked hard for it.
- I deserve to get into any school based on my achievements and potential.
- I do my best to be a good role model for others.
- I do not feel exam stress or anxiety – because I am well prepared.
- I do not worry about things that are not within my control.
- I DO NOT WORRY OVER THINGS OUT OF MY CONTROL
- I don’t give up when things are difficult, I dig deeper and try harder.
- I enjoy studying and learning new things.
- I enjoy studying for exams as it makes the exam process so much easier.
- I got myself into this position through dedication and hard work.
- I have a healthy life balance and take care of my health.
- I have the support of friends and family around me.
- I know all of my achievements to date were due to my hard work and talents.
- I know I can perform well in my academic studies.
- I know it’s okay to ask others for help if I need it.
- I know that my application will be successful and I will attend the school of my choice.
- I know that when I get into my chosen school I will perform at my best.
- I know the school/university I’m applying for would love to have me there.
- I know this is going to be the start of something great.
- I look forward to meeting my new peers and students.
- I look forward to studying and helping my peers and receiving help from them.
- I love learning about new topics and subjects.
- I LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO TAKE ADVICE FROM OTHERS
- I RESPECT MYSELF
- I study hard and always do my best to retain information.
- I welcome any challenges, no matter how difficult they are.
- I will always do my best, and I will have the best possible outcome because of it.
- I will always put my studies first and do my best with every piece of work.
- I will be an asset to the school I join for my academic progression.
- I will recall information when answering questions.
- I’ve put in the time to study hard, now I will enjoy the benefits.
- IF I FALL, I WILL GET RIGHT BACK UP
- It comes naturally to me passing exams and receiving good grades.
- IT IS OKAY TO ASK FOR HELP
- Learning and succeeding are two of the things I do best.
- MY ABILITY TO LEARN IS IMPROVING EVERY DAY
- When I’m taking my exams the questions will feel familiar to me.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for gut health
Affirmations for guidance
Affirmations for grace