Affirmations for friends (31+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
- All my friends are fun.
- All my relationships are now harmonious and supportive.
- All of my friends are determined and goal-oriented, just like me.
- Every day I am open to meeting new friends.
- Every day I attract more and more positive people into my life.
- Every day is an opportunity to make new friends.
- Everyone I meet accepts me for the fantastic person that I am.
- Everyone I meet is warm and friendly.
- Good people enter my life all the time.
- I am a faithful, steadfast friend.
- I am a great friend.
- I am a supportive and dependable friend.
- I am always excited to meet new friends.
- I am attracting beautiful souls into my life.
- I am attracting the most wonderful loving life-long friends into my life
- I am creating great memories with my friends all the time.
- I am good enough to have great friends.
- I am grateful for every new friend I am able to make.
- I am loyal to my friends and they are loyal to me.
- I am open to friendship, and I now attract the most wonderful new friends to me.
- I attract beautiful friends into my life.
- I attract friendship, love, affection and romance to my life
- I attract like-minded people into my life.
- I attract wonderful positive people into my world.
- I can easily meet new friends whenever I need them.
- I can tell my friend everything I want.
- I choose my friends wisely.
- I choose to have only healthy relationships.
- I choose which people I bring into my consciousness.
- I connect with others easily.
- I deserve to have amazing people as my friends.
- I develop an intimate relationship with good friends
- I don’t have toxic people in my life.
- I find opportunities to make friends everywhere I go.
- I have a positive vibe that attracts a positive tribe!
- I have deep connections with my friends.
- I have enough time in my busy schedule for a social life.
- I laugh a lot with my friends every time we spend time together.
- I let go of toxic relationships easily.
- I love all my friends even those who disagree with me.
- I love and accept myself, and I am a magnet for friends.
- I make friends quickly with the positive people I attract.
- I naturally attract positive relationships into my life.
- I protect myself from bad friendships.
- I release my friends to lead their own lives.
- I sense the presence of friendly people all the time.
- I welcome new like-minded people into my life.
- I’m comfortable doing things in a group.
- It’s easy for me to make a new friend and keep this friendship.
- Making new friends comes easily to me.
- My friend circle grows every day.
- My friends and I can always rely on each other.
- My friends are a source of happiness in my life.
- My friends are exactly who I need in my life.
- My friends include me in their plans.
- My friends make me happy.
- My friendship is an important part of my life.
- My friendships are mutually beneficial. I love all my friends and they love me back.
- New people come to my life at the right time.
- Nice people want to become friends with me.
- People enjoy being friends with me.
- People see me as a good person and potentially a good friend.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for enneagram 9
Affirmation for emotional abuse