Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the…
Affirmations for fame and fortune
- I am a money magnet for myself and others.
- I am great at managing money, I rule it and it does not rule me.
- Success comes easily for me.
- I am worthy of love, success, wealth and fame.
- I am free to change my goals that no longer serve me.
- I plan out my goals in order to achieve them quickly.
- My income increases each and every month.
- My instincts are strong and place me on the path to success.
- I no longer self-sabotage.
- I love to invest in my future because I am worth it.
- Fear does not rule me and I am not afraid to dream BIG.
- I make healthy choices each day.
- I am confident in myself and in my abilities.
- I am not afraid to start right where I am today.
- I can dream it and I can achieve it.
- I can do what it takes to get the job done quickly and easily.
- My days are filled with inspiration and love.
- I can easily do anything that I set my mind to.
- Anything I touch is better after I put my hand to it.
- I am grateful for all that I have already achieved.
- Everything that I need to succeed is already within me.
- No one else gets to decide how I feel, only me.
- I focus daily on my goals so that I can achieve them.
- I am a creative human being.
- My body is the perfect weight for me.
- My instinct guides me on which opportunities that I am to pursue and those that are best left to someone else.
- I have confidence and courage that I am a successful human being.
- There is only one me and I have a unique place in this world.
- I am growing each day to be the best version of myself.
- My life is filled with love and appreciation.
- I am very lucky
- I deserve the best and it comes to me at the right time!
- Fortune favors the bold, and I am bold.
- I strengthen my good luck with positive actions.
- I am incredibly lucky.
- I fully believe in my luck… that is why it works for me.
- Others see me as a very lucky person.
- I have created a lucky mindset.
- I grab hold of opportunities that present themselves.
- Lady luck follows me wherever I go.
- I attract good luck in my life.
- I am lucky in all matters.
- I attract good fortune, wealth and prosperity.
- Others are often amazed at how lucky I am.
- I am lucky in career.
- I am lucky in money matters.
- My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.
- God’s wealth is filling in my life.
- I am a luck magnet.
- Today could be the luckiest day of my life.
- I am full of gratitude for all my good fortune.
- I am the luckiest person alive.
- Positive things always happen to me.
- I expect good luck to come my way.
- I attract a lot of luck.
- I attract all manner of good things to me.
- My luck is incredible.
- Every day I choose to be lucky.
- I am a magnet for good luck.
- I am a powerful luck magnet.
- I continuously embed powerful good luck messages into my mind.
- I feel the powerful presence of good luck every day.
- I let myself feel lucky – all the time.
- “Lucky” is my middle name.
- Good Luck flows my way.
- The more I work, the luckier I get.
- Luck loves me! And I love luck.
- I am always at the right place and at the right time.
- I expect to be lucky every day.
- I feel like the luckiest person alive
- I feel really lucky today.
- I am noticing that I feel lucky all the time.
- To attract good fortune, I think and act positively.
- Positive things always seem to happen to me.
- New and exciting opportunities are always coming my way.
- I am divinely guided in all I do.
- Life always gives me what is best for me.
- Luck is starting to flow into my life.
- I am lucky and luck loves me.
- I am infinitely lucky.
- I draw lucky opportunities towards me.
- I expect good luck at all times.
- I feel like the luckiest person alive!
- It is great, I am SO lucky!
- I am super lucky, super lucky!
- Today, I will let myself feel lucky.
- Lady luck smiles on me.
- Every day in every way I am attracting more and more good luck into my life.
- My luck now changes to the good forever.
- I create my own luck as I go along.
- I have a good luck charm that never fails me.
- Good fortune always comes my way.
- I am thankful for the abundance in my life.
- Creator’s wealth flows to me in abundance.
- Good luck is everywhere.
- Lucky times are here.
- I am always ready for unexpected and positive events to occur.
- I say ‘yes’ often to improve my chances of getting lucky.
- I join groups and activities that interest me to expand my social network.
- I expect things to work out in my favor.
- I always trust my gut instinct and take action when I feel excited.
- I take negative situations and make them into something positive.
- I face my fears with courage so that new opportunities can easily flow into my life.
- I meditate daily to keep my mind clear and open to opportunities I may otherwise miss.
- I attract good luck into my life by imagining the very best at all times.
- I am lucky in everything I do.
- I am my own good luck charm.
- I am always ‘up’ on my luck.
- Others are always telling me how lucky I am.
- Luck and good fortune are normal everyday occurrences for me.
- I am transforming into someone who is always lucky.
- Each day I attract more good fortune into my life.
- I am always prepared for the best!
- I am constantly drawing good luck towards me.
- I am good luck personified.
- I enjoy new encounters which increase my chances of luck.
- I just naturally feel lucky all the time.
- Good luck comes to me effortlessly.
- I am the world’s greatest good luck charm.
- I am lucky in love.
- I focus all my thoughts on good luck, and good luck comes into my life.
- I am lucky in life.
- I’m lucky in life!
- I attract good luck into my life.
- My sincere gratitude attracts more good luck.
- I was born under a lucky star.
- I focus on being lucky at every opportunity.
- I have abundant good luck in all my endeavors.
- Feeling lucky is becoming easier and more natural.
- I am a lucky person.
- I have trained my mind to create good luck every day.
- I have the perfect good luck charm; it’s called Belief.
- I make my own luck by expecting it every day.
- I am a naturally lucky person.
- Attracting luck is easy for me.
- I am effortlessly tuned into and focused on luck.
- I deserve to be lucky.
- Good things just always seem to come my way.
- I am getting luckier.
- I share my good fortune with others.
- Others share their good fortune with me.
- I am becoming a very lucky person.
- I will always think positively.
- I experience luck in my life daily.
- I am learning how to create more luck.
- I feel my luck is changing for the better.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- I am aligned with the blessings of good fortune.
- I am one of the luckiest persons alive.
- I attract good fortune.
- My intuition is increasing and guiding me toward luck.
- I’m so lucky and blessed person.
- I am very, very lucky.
- Good luck comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I feel lucky and thanks to all the people I have in my life.
- Good luck flows into my life every day.
- I am a luck magnet.
Other affirmations you may like
Affirmations for 11 years old
Affirmation for 12 years old
Affirmations for 1st graders
Affirmations for 2021
Affirmations for 2nd graders
Affirmations for prosperity