Affirmations for enneagram 3 (23+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone…
Affirmations for enneagram 3
- Confidence comes easily to me.
- Everything always works out for me.
- I accept who I am.
- I am a center for positivity, joy, and love.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am a naturally happy person.
- I am aligned with my true self.
- I am always authentic and truthful to myself and others.
- I am authentic.
- I am caring.
- I am emotionally available.
- I am enough.
- I am free of the fear of failure.
- I am full of energy and life.
- I am happy to serve others.
- I am highly motivated and productive.
- I am incredibly grateful for all my success.
- I am loved by others who appreciate me as I am.
- I am making positive changes in the world.
- I am open to acknowledging my feelings.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am ready to acknowledge the efforts from my team.
- I am ready to learn from my mistakes as they are part of my journey.
- I am so excited about the future.
- I am successful.
- I am valued.
- I am worthwhile and worthy regardless of what I do or don’t achieve.
- I am worthy, regardless of my accomplishments.
- I aspire to be a role model for others.
- I can always find a way forward.
- I can be my true self.
- I celebrate the accomplishments of others.
- I celebrate the successes of others.
- I choose to see obstacles as opportunities.
- I deserve success and happiness.
- I draw on the spiritual power of my influence for the good of everyone.
- I embrace leadership that is centered on truth, integrity and compassion.
- I embrace life with an open heart.
- I embrace myself despite my mistakes and imperfections.
- I embrace solitude.
- I feel fully alive and fulfilled.
- I give myself the opportunity to breathe and relax.
- I have much to offer the world and those with whom I am in relationship with.
- I have unstoppable confidence within me.
- I inspire leadership in others.
- I know my worth.
- I let go of the need to accomplish things to feel valuable.
- I let go of the need to work myself to a standstill to outshine everyone else.
- I lose the craving for others’ admiration.
- I no longer feel the need to seek the approval of others.
- I receive love from others.
- I release the need to compete with others.
- I set reasonable expectations for myself and others.
- I use positive thinking to manifest a positive life.
- Life feels great all the time.
- Stillness is strength.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for enneagram 8