Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for educators
- I am a person of high integrity and sincere purpose.
- I am a competent and capable teacher.
- I treat myself and my students with kindness and respect.
- I am becoming a better teacher every day.
- I am making a difference in my students’ lives.
- The work I do matters.
- I am thankful to have a challenging and fulfilling job.
- I motivate and empower my students.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I am peaceful and calm, and greet the day with ease.
- Teaching is my purpose! Teaching is my passion! Teaching is my life!
- Great teachers are great learners. I am a great teacher and a great learner.
- I am an awesome teacher making a real difference in the lives of my students today!
- Today my students have my absolute commitment.
- Today I give my students all I can so that tomorrow they can be all they can!
- My teaching makes an impact in the world in completely unexpected and amazing ways.
- Each and every day, I bring knowledge and dedication to my classroom.
- I love teaching! At the end of every day, I KNOW I have made a difference.
- I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher and I get better and better each and every day!
- I am a great teacher! Each day I strive to be that teacher my students will look back on an say, “Thanks!”
- I thrive on making [fill in your subject] relevant to the lives of my students and today I do!
- Teaching is more a relationship than a job or a role. Today I remember to relate the learning to each student!
- A great teacher lives within me! Today that teacher is shaping futures!
- Today and every day, I stay focused by remembering why I got into teaching!
- Each and every day, I share life’s greatest gift – the gift of learning!
- My commitment to my students is unwavering, but they must meet me half way!
- I own my responsibility as a teacher and insist that parents do the same!
- Like all good teachers, I share my knowledge. Like all great teachers, I share a my joy for life and learning.
- Every moment has within it, the power to transform every moment that came before it.
- Today I am a good teacher becoming a great teacher!
- Today I am a great teacher becoming a world-class teacher!
- Today I AM a world-class teacher!
- I am proud to be a teacher.
- I believe that teaching is one of the most honorable
- and noble professions in the world.
- I love what I do and understand that my enthusiasm is contagious.
- I bring knowledge and understanding to my classroom
- and enjoy sharing my expertise.
- I care about my students and show it through dedication,
- kindness, and a friendly word.
- I know what I give my students will come back to me in many
- beautiful and unexpected ways.
- I realize that my students will be better people because of me
- and I will be a better person because of them.
- Finally, I know that I make a positive difference in my students’ lives
- and that makes all my hard work worthwhile.
- I matter.
- I make a difference in young people’s lives.
- I’m a capable, confident professional.
- I’ve got this.
- I’m open to embracing change.
- My professional judgements are valid.
- I love what I do.
- Taking care of myself is important and necessary.
- I make a difference in my student’s lives
- The things I do on a daily basis matter more than I know
- I believe in myself and my abilities
- I see each student for the unique person that they are
- I can handle stressful and chaotic situations
- I am a valuable asset to my students, my school and my community
- The work I do every single day matters
- My students are more than a test score
- I am a capable and competent teacher
- I am more than what my students accomplish
- How you care and love your students’ rocks!
- Keep smiling, it’s contagious.
- Your encouragement may be the only words of life your student is receiving.
- Your patience with students is golden.
- That outfit that you threw on so quickly, it’s fabulous.
- Your ability to teach goes beyond any standardized teacher rating scale.
- Laughing aloud in the teaching lounge is mandatory.
- No one has more passion for her content than you do.
- The way you closed your learning objectives—amazing!
- Real learning goes beyond the textbook, thank you for your creativity.
- Glitter and paper confetti everywhere? So what?!
- You pick the best books for Silent Sustained Reading—you go girl!
- It’s okay if you heated up your coffee a gazillion times today.
- The principal thinks you’re awesome—and so do I!
- Ahhh—Snow Days—a brief respite for your soul.
- Who has better handwriting than you?
- If the students are rolling their eyes at you, it means they secretly admire you: promise.
- What if God placed you in the life of your most difficult student for Heaven’s sake?
- Lesson didn’t go so well? Thank God for tomorrow.
- Optimism and hope oozes from your soul!
- Tenacity is your middle name.
- You give the best hugs.
- Love the new seating arrangement.
- You survived your informal observation—yay you!
- No one affirms his students quite like you do.
- I am an excellent teacher
- I love working with children
- I understand children
- I develop new material in a way that’s easy for them to learn
- I am a confident educator
- I see each child individually
- I adapt to every student’s strengths and weaknesses
- I am disciplinary when need be
- The students respect me
- I am changing lives every day
- I will stop teaching to the test
- I will do what’s best for the education of each student
- I am developing the children into excited learners
- I will be invested in the education of each child
- I will make learning fun
- I will be creative when teaching lessons
- Parents, children, and colleagues will respect me as a remarkable teacher
- I will do what’s in the best interest of each student
- I will devote my time to teaching
- My grading will be fair and precise
- I am a natural teacher
- I’ve always wanted to be a teacher
- Teaching others comes naturally to me
- I am always coming up with creative ideas for lessons
- I am always open-minded to what the children need
- I am a great source of guidance for the children
- My classroom atmosphere is fun and inviting
- I maintain a friendly learning environment
- My students see me as a great teacher
- I am a wonderful role model for the students
Other affirmations you may like
Affirmations for Aging
Affirmations for Agoraphobia
Affirmations for anti- aging
Affirmations against fear
Affirmations for your own life