Affirmations for dyslexia (45+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for dyslexia
- Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative. There is a big difference between the two.
- Everyone has genius qualities
- I AM A SUPER LISTENER, TOTALLY AWESOME LEARNER, AND EXCEPTIONAL LEADER
- I AM A SUPER PROBLEM SOLVER AND FANTASTIC CRITICAL THINKER
- I AM A TAKE CHARGE PERSON, I WILL PUSH MYSELF TO SUCCEED
- I AM AN AWESOME FRIEND THAT CHERISHES GRATITUDE AND KINDNESS
- I AM BRILLIANT, CURIOUS, WISE, OPTIMISTIC, AND INSPIRED TO LEARN AND BE CHALLENGED
- I AM CALM, FOCUSED, MINDFUL. PEACEFUL, AND WORRY-FREE
- I AM COURAGEOUS, CARING, HONORABLE, MAGNANIMOUS, AND CHIVALROUS
- I AM CREATIVE, CURIOUS, COURAGEOUS, CARING, AND A COGENT COMMUNICATOR
- I AM DARING TO LIVE A FEARLESS LIFE OF JOY, SPIRIT, HOPE, AND POSITIVE OPTIMISM, I WILL MEET THE WORLD HEAD ON
- I AM FUNNY, HAPPY, FRIENDLY, KIND, AND LOVE TO SMILE
- I AM GOING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE THROUGH MY HARD WORK AND DILIGENCE
- I AM HEALTHY, ENERGETIC, POWERFUL AND LOVE TO EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE
- I AM INDUSTRIOUS, HARD-WORKING AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
- I AM LOVED, CHERISHED, AND ADORED
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. It’s about not letting my fear decide my future.
- I AM PASSIONATE, POSITIVE, PERSISTENT, PROACTIVE, AND PATIENT
- I AM PERFECT JUST THE WAY I AM TODAY AND I ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
- I AM POLITE, WELL-MANNERED, COURTEOUS, AND BENEVOLENT
- I AM RESPONSIBLE, RESOURCEFUL, RESPECTFUL, RESILIENT, REFLECTIVE, AND READY
- I AM RUGGEDLY HANDSOME, COMPASSIONATE, BRAVE, AND INTELLIGENT
- I AM SAFE, PROTECTED, AND CARED-FOR
- I AM STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, COMPASSIONATE, INTELLIGENT, AND TALENTED
- I AM THANKFUL, GRATEFUL. THOUGHTFUL, AND GRACIOUS
- I AM TOTALLY AWESOME AT … [MATH, READING, WRITING, MUSIC…]
- I AM UP FOR CHANGE AND CHALLENGES, NO PROBLEM CAN STAND UP TO MY WILL TO SUCCEED AND MY ABILITY TO ADAPT
- I AM WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO LEARN NEW STRATEGIES TO SUCCEED
- I believe in you.
- I can always feel the genuine, positive power that flows from my decision to rise above the petty drama and distractions that don’t really matter anyway.
- I can and I will!
- I can do anything I choose to do!
- I cannot control exactly what happens in life, but I can control how I respond to it all. In my response is my greatest power
- I choose to be confident.
- I have to accept whatever comes my way, and the only important thing is that I meet it with the best I have to give.
- I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND DEVELOPE NEW STRATEGIES
- I will get back up. Again, and again. The faster I recover from setbacks, the faster I’ll get to where I’m going in life.
- I will not get caught up in what could’ve been or should’ve been. I will look instead at the power and possibility of what is, right now.
- I will stop focusing on how stressed I am and remember how blessed I am. Complaining won’t change my reality, but a positive attitude will.
- I’m proud of myself
- Look at all the problems that you answered correctly!
- Mistakes are simply an opportunity to learn.
- My next step in the right direction does not have to be a big one.
- Patience is a genuine expression of confidence, acceptance, serenity, and faith in my own ability. It’s a sign of strength. I will practice.
- The better I do in school, the more opportunities I will create for my future.
- The biggest and most complex obstacle I will ever have to overcome is my mind. If I can overcome that, I can overcome anything
- Today I will walk past my fears.
- When I find that I don’t have time for what matters, I will stop doing things that don’t.
- You are doing an amazing job.
- You are not alone.
- You have nothing to be afraid of.
- You really do know best.
- You were super close, give it another try!
- You WILL get through this, and anything else in your path.
- Your gut is not wrong.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for deep sleep