Affirmations for deep sleep (41+)
Page last updated:
Next review date:
As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
The Optimistminds editorial team is made up of psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Each article is written by a team member with exposure to and experience in the subject matter. The article then gets reviewed by a more senior editorial member. This is someone with extensive knowledge of the subject matter and highly cited published material.
Affirmations for deep sleep
- Calming thoughts and optimism will fill my dreams. I am in a safe space to sleep.
- I accomplished what I could today and I will accomplish even more tomorrow after a night of deep sleep.
- I always sleep soundly
- I always sleep well
- I am a good sleeper
- I am allowed to fall asleep
- I am calming my body and mind
- I am entering a deep sleep
- I am falling into a restful sleep
- I am grateful for my body, my body is relaxed. I look forward to tomorrow.
- I am grateful for tomorrow
- I am grateful.
- I am happy to be able to sleep
- I am healthy and I will thank my body with a good night of rest.
- I am in control of my sleeping patterns
- I am in harmony with the universe.I release the day
- I am learning, I’m growing, I’m excited for tomorrow. I believe in me.
- I am not defined by my mistakes of today. I deserve a good night of rest. I am worthy of tomorrow.
- I am proud of myself for today. Tomorrow will be even better. I am a beautiful being. I deserve to sleep.
- I am ready to sleep
- I am relaxed and prepared for a night of deep sleep.
- I am thankful for the opportunities that came my way today. Now I shall rest. Tomorrow my goals are always possible.
- I am thankful for this day, grateful for this bed, and I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
- I am thankful for today
- I am worthy of resting, relaxing, and dreaming. My good dreams will become a reality.
- I can sleep whenever I choose
- I choose peace.
- I choose sleep, rest, peace, and relaxation over stress and worry.
- I choose to stop worrying, stressing, and dwelling on negativity. I am in a natural wellness state. My body deserves a good night.
- I deserve love, I deserve peace, I deserve rest.
- I deserve this rest
- I did my best today. I am ready to be recharged. Tomorrow is a new opportunity.
- I embrace my dreams.
- I experience restorative sleep each and every night.
- I fall asleep quickly
- I feel comfortable and at peace
- I feel myself more at peace with every breath I take. I deserve good dreams. Tomorrow I’ll receive the things I dream about.
- I feel safe in my sleep. My sleep calms me and recharges me for a better tomorrow.
- I fill my days with sleep promoting habits.
- I forgive it all.
- I get all the sleep I need
- I have done enough today. I’m at peace with the universe. Great things come after a good night of sleep.
- I have done my best for today
- I have permission to fall asleep.
- I heal through my sleep.
- I invite the qualities of good sleep.
- I let the day’s excitement drift away
- I love and accept this body. I will nourish it through loving thoughts in my dreams tonight.
- I love myself. My mind, my soul, and my body are beautiful. I will attract loving dreams.
- I now enter a place of deep and restful sleep.
- I only hold on to positive feelings from today
- I release today.
- I sleep all through the night
- I sleep deeply throughout the night.
- I wake up feeling refreshed and alert.
- I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed
- I welcome a peaceful, calming, and gentle night. With these breaths, I relieve my mind and my body of all anxiety and stress.
- I will let every worry go. My eyes are tired, my body and I deserve a good night of rest.
- Insomnia is no longer a part of my life.
- May my sleep be peaceful.
- My bedroom is a sleep oasis.
- My bedroom is a sleep sanctuary
- My body clock naturally sends me to sleep at night
- My body heals while I sleep
- My body’s natural sleep cycle helps me to drift off to sleep.
- My dreams are a place for positivity and hope only. I believe in myself.
- My dreams are happy and harmonious
- My eyes are closing effortlessly. I’ll enjoy an undisturbed night of sleep.
- My good night of rest has the power to overcome my fears, my anxiety, and my doubts. I will now confidently rest. I’m confident in my dreams.
- My head feels heavy on my pillow
- My mind and my body are ready to rest. I am in my sanctuary. Everything will be okay!
- My mind feels calm and serene
- My mind is full. I am letting go today. Tomorrow my mind and my body will shine again.
- My mindfulness is my priority.
- My muscles are feeling heavy and relaxed
- My sleep is peaceful
- Sleep comes easily to me
- Sleep is a natural process
- Sleep rejuvenates me
- Sleeping deeply is normal for me
- Sleeping is a natural state for me. I’ll enjoy a full night of sleep and will wake up recharged in mind and body.
- Stress and worries can’t control me. I will let go and be at peace. I’m deserving of a good night of sleep.
- Today is gone, I am going to sleep at peace. My mind is in synchronization with the natural state of the universe.
Other affirmations you may be interested in
Affirmations for crown chakra
Affirmations for classmates
Affirmations for dogs