In this blog post, we will talk about the special significance of the 717 angel number, the immense power of numbers 7 and 1.
The 717 angel number
This angel number vibrates with the frequencies of the number 1 and 7.
As the number 7 appears double in this angel number, it carries twice the energies as well as the vibrations of the main number.
To understand the 717 angel number meaning, we first have to understand the meaning of numbers 7 and 1.
The meaning of the number 7
Seven is the number of divine perfection, one of the numbers considered magical throughout human history that continues to fascinate even today.
Number seven is the sign of the complete world, of the completed creation, of the growth of nature.
It is also the expression of the Word of Consummation and therefore of the original unity.
The magic of the number 7 can also be proven scientifically. Mathematically, seven cannot be deduced either as a product or as a factor of numbers from one to ten.
So seven is obtained neither from the division nor from the multiplication of the first ten numbers.
It is, as our ancestors said, “divine” – it does not create, nor can it be created.
In ancient Greece, Pythagoras, one of the greatest philosophers, believed that numbers represented the fundamental meanings of the world.
According to him, the number 7 is the engine of life, the union of spirit with matter (the combination of figure 3: the triple nature of spirit, with the four elements of matter: earth, air, water, fire).
From a psychological point of view, the number 7 has a median position between too much and too little.
The number 7, considered the “Number of God”, is found in the most diverse fields throughout human history.
Side Note: I grew this blog to over 500,000 monthly pageviews and it now finances our charitable missions. If you are looking to start a blog as a source of income or to help your community then view our how to start a blog guide.
- There are: “7 wonders of the ancient world”: the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Hanging Gardens of Semiramide, the Temple of the goddess Artemis in Ephesus, the Statue of Zeus in Olympia, the Mausoleum in Halicarnassus, the Colossus in Rhodes, the Lighthouse in Alexandria.
- There are also “7 wonders of the Middle Ages”: the Colosseum in Rome, Alexandria Catacombs, Great Wall of China, Stonehenge, Pisa Tower, Nanjing Porcelain Tower, Hagia Mosque.
- “7 natural wonders of the world” are also defined, namely: the mountain Everest, Victoria Falls, Grand Canyon, Grand Coral Reef, Northern Lights, Paricutin Volcano, Port of Rio de Janeiro. There are “7 continents”: Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia or Oceania
- The rainbow has “7 colours”.
- “The sky is divided into 7”: atmosphere, exosphere, ionosphere, thermosphere, mesosphere, stratosphere and troposphere.
- The “7 deadly sins” are greed, fornication, greed, envy, anger, laziness, pride.
- The “seven virtues” of man are: humility, generosity, kindness, patience, modesty, abstinence, and diligence.
- The “7-star” group called the “Pleiades” is the only constellation known in every culture on Earth, current or extinct, dating back at least 40,000 years;
In Greek mythology, the Pleiades were six sisters and their mother, who were chased through the forests by Orion the Hunter until Zeus took pity on them and turned them into stars.
The Australian Aborigines call this constellation “Wurunna” and associate it with the god of hunting, and the Amerindians know it as the “Constellation of the Seven Virgins” followed by a bear;
The Pleiades are found in the legends of the Aztecs, Incas, Polynesians, Chinese, Hindus, Africans, and Egyptians.
- The cobra from Angkor Wat in Cambodia has “7 heads”, the cosmic tree of shamans has 7 branches and also 7 are the celestial spheres or steps.
- There are “7 days” of the week named after the 7 Roman gods, which gave their name to the 7 planets.
- ”7 ″ is considered a“ lucky number ”in many cultures;
For example, in Japan, mythology speaks of the Seven Gods – Luck (Shichifukujin).
In Chinese culture, the number 7 is prominent; for example, the seventh day after the first full month of the year is People’s Day; this day is considered the universal day of all human beings on the planet.
That is why every Chinese celebrates his birthday on that date (it does not mean, however, that he does not celebrate it on the calendar day on which he appeared on Earth).
- It is said that if you dream of “number 7” you will meet your soulmate.
- Vedic Hindu culture claims that man has “7 energy points” or chakra.
- Bushido or “warrior’s path” in Japanese culture is a code that helps samurai acquire “7 virtues.”
- Buddhist legends say that after he was born, the Buddha rose to his feet and took “7 steps.”
- The supreme council of the Babylonians consisted of “7 gods,” each bound to a star.
- In Irish folklore, the 7th son of the 7th son has magical powers.
- In Iranian folklore, the cat has 7 lives and carries its kittens seven times in seven different places.
- According to several beliefs, there are “seven steps” of Heaven that correspond to the seven celestial bodies (Earth, Sun and the other 5 planets that can be seen with the eye unaided);
- In Judaism and Mohammedanism, the “seventh heaven” is called the Araboth and is the home of the Throne of Glory, which is guarded by the “seven archangels.” At Jewish weddings, there are “seven days” of blessings.
- Rome was built on “seven hills”: the Palatine, the Capitoline, Quirinal, Viminal, Esquiline, Caelan, Aventine;
- Rome was also led, at first, by a line of “7 kings”.
- There is: “7 periods” of the elements in Mendeleev’s chemical table
- “7 musical notes”.
Now we understand better how sacred and respectable the number seven is, which is repeated twice in the 717 angel number.
The meaning of the number 1
In numerology this figure is represented as an arrow pointing upwards. It is an active, fiery figure that urges action.
Number 1 often means action, vision, identity, initiative.
To understand the meaning of this number you need to consider both the positive and negative aspects of the personality characterized by the number 1.
The symbol of this number is a lonely figure who stands carefully and standing ready to face any kind of attack or blow.
Positive aspects of the personality of number 1
In numerology, the number 1 is an innate leader, although it is possible that he embraces this aspect of their personality much later in life.
A person born with the number 1 usually has a personality that takes seriously the responsibility to protect and guide those he cares about.
There is a strong need for freedom in both thought and action and most with this figure do not allow another person to stand in the way of their success.
Many of those with this figure are very creative and very original. Most of the time the number 1 appreciates the spotlight.
In addition, the vast majority of people born with this number will seek to gain power and control in their personal, professional and, where appropriate, spiritual lives.
Courage and will are as abundant as the ability to fend for oneself. Usually, these individuals have a strong mind, body, and spirit.
Negative aspects of the personality of number 1
The most frustrating negative aspect of number 1 is selfishness.
Most of those with the number 1 become so involved in what they do that they completely forget about those around them.
Those who will most easily perceive this selfishness will be those who support those with the number 1 to achieve their goals or those who are under their control and power.
In addition to selfishness, other negative aspects that would be wise to work on are aggression and anger.
Many people with such a figure act before they think and that action can prove to be totally irrational.
It is important for 1 to realize that a leader is a leader as long as there is a group of people eager to follow him.
Thus, from the whole team, the leader is the one who has to be the best player on the team.
The meaning of 717 angel number
The meaning of the 717 angel number is that you are on the right path for yourself.
You might be questioning the choices that you have made of late and feeling like all that you’re doing isn’t right, however, the meaning of the 717 angel number tells you that you are doing a great job!
It might require some investment before you can see the genuine changes and solid outcomes, yet believe that you are on your way there.
In a matter of moments, you can say to yourself that you are carrying on with the existence that you have consistently envisioned.
If you see the 717 angel number all over the place, it just demonstrates that your angels congratulate you for what you have accomplished.
You are making a huge effort, but keep going because you are doing great! Keep manifesting positive energy and you will only attract good things to your life.
If you have any questions or comments on the content, please feel free to share them.
Other angel numbers & their meanings
Below are examples of other angel numbers and their meanings.
|1234 angel number|
|311 angel number|
|Number 55 meaning|
|616 angel number|
|77 angel number|
|808 angel number|
|888 angel number|
|909 angel number|
A Beginner’s Guide to Numerology: Decode Relationships, Maximize Opportunities, and Discover Your Destiny, by Joy Woodward
Numerology: Discover The Meaning Behind The Numbers in Your life & Their Secrets to Success, Wealth, Relationships, Fortune Telling & Happiness, by Sofia Visconti
The Numerology Guidebook: Uncover Your Destiny and the Blueprint of Your Life, by Michelle Buchanan
The Complete Book Of Numerology: Discovering Your Inner Self, by David A. Phillips
Numerology Made Easy: Discover Your Future, Life Purpose and Destiny from Your Birth Date and Name, by Michelle Buchanan
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
The Complete Book of Numerology, by David Phillips