In this brief guide, we are going to discuss what the 52 lists for happiness book is, we will discuss about the author of the book, and how to find your way to happiness.
What are 52 lists for happiness?
52 Lists for Happiness is the follow-up journal to the best selling The 52 Lists Project, which was just featured on Oprah.com!
Drawing on Moorea Seal’s happiness research and her philosophy, her latest journal focuses on cultivating a happy and fulfilling life through the power of lists.
Who is Moorea Seal?
Moorea Seal is the author of 52 lists for happiness. She also founded her eponymous brand.
Seal grew up in England and moved to California when she was eight years old. She graduated from Seattle Pacific University in 2009 with a degree in Illustration.
Her online store opened in July 2013, the physical location opening was in May 2014. She subsequently signed a two-book deal with Sasquatch Books.
The company donates 7% of their proceeds to various charities.
The aim of 52 lists for happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy
52 lists for happiness is a lists project made by Moorea which is aimed at helping people to understand what happiness means for them.
The book has 52 listing prompts one for every week of the year, inspiring people to reflect, acknowledge, invest in themselves finding out what makes them happy.
Each list helps with its power the fans and new readers to make their lives more fulfilling overcoming stress.
The book is a runaway hit. It is recommended to everyone especially for people who struggle against anxiety and depression.
In what kind of package does the journal come when you order It?
The hardcover journal comes in a luxurious package full of lush photography, charming illustrations, copper foil, and a lush red velvet ribbon.
What should I do to find my way to happiness besides using the book?
To find your way to happiness you should:
- Be conscious about your current lifestyle, also what spiritual and materialistic things you have and what you want to have,
- Set a goal based on your abilities and skills,
- Learn new skills to reach your goals, which is a way to your happiness,
- If you suffer from depression and it’s hard for you to find a way to your happiness, get information from articles written by professionals,
- You can also get 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy or some others written by Moorea Seal and other authors, which will help you to make your lives more fulfilling:
- 52 Lists for Calm: Journaling Inspiration for Soothing Anxiety and Creating a Peaceful Life
- The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration
- Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
- The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life
Side Note: I have tried and tested various products and services to help with my anxiety and depression. See my top recommendations here, as well as a full list of all products and services our team has tested for various mental health conditions and general wellness.
This brief guide helped us to know that the 52 lists for happiness journal is aimed at helping people find their way to happiness, make their lives better.
Besides this book you can also try to be conscious about yourself, your lifestyle, your aims, develop some skills that will help you to get to happiness.
If you are stressed or depressed you can apply to a specialist to get support and help to get more fulfilment from your life.
If you want to have a better idea about the journal 52 lists for happiness, you should go ahead and get the book from the link we suggested above.
- HFNE “Describe common signs and indicators of stress”
- HFNE Personal growth and wellness
- 52 Lists on Moorea Seal’s official website
- 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy